JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Try feeling for it sat on the toilet or in the yoga sitting position

Ahhh I'm finding it soooo difficult to resist testing!!! Even though I know it's pointless :lol:

Ahhh I'm finding it soooo difficult to resist testing!!! Even though I know it's pointless :lol:

Me too, I'm 8dpo! I'm holding out to the 5th because I will be 14dpo.

I'm also feeling really discouraged :( Maybe because this is my first cycle actually trying, like temping and taking OPKs and so much BDing. And I don't feel really much of anything going on down there. No symptoms. No "feeling". It's only my third cycle off BCP and its much too soon to be letting myself get this discouraged but I feel it just the same.

Sorry for the vent ladies :(

I checked my cervix earlier and it seems medium to high and medium soft and open to me... guess I'd better get BDing then right?? If it's open that's a good sign right?! Considering the :spermy: need to get in there.... I'm just confused cause my period only ended about 3-4 days ago and it's been open ever since, as far as I know. And I'm not due to O until the 8th!

Anyone know how long your cervix stays open for??

don't really wanna bd cause my brother in law is staying at ours, but I guess I'm gonna have to if I wanna get that bfp! haha :dohh:

If you've given birth before, the cervix is always slightly open. For me, I can rarely tell the difference between open and closed. Mine always feels kind of like a slit and always slightly open from what I can feel.

Me too! I have such a hard time now telling the difference. Before i had my LO i could tell right away!

OK so i have LOTS of EWCM so i think the big O is coming sooon!!!! YAY! I just need to wait for the +OPK (which i think will be tomorrow morning).

I'm also feeling really discouraged :( Maybe because this is my first cycle actually trying, like temping and taking OPKs and so much BDing. And I don't feel really much of anything going on down there. No symptoms. No "feeling". It's only my third cycle off BCP and its much too soon to be letting myself get this discouraged but I feel it just the same.

If it means anything with my first i felt NOTHING until like 13DPO when i got some very mild pinching. I think at 8dpo its normal to feel nothing hun! Just give it some time ;)

Well with my first two I never had the "feeling".....my husband was telling me a was pregnant before I even tested! :lol:
How long were you on BCP? I was on it for 8 years and it took me 4 months to get pregnant the first time....then with my second I got pregnant before even getting a period back! So I do think it takes a bit of time for the BCP to get out of your system. That being said, I know some women on here who've gotten pregnant right away :flower: Hope this is it for you!

Try feeling for it sat on the toilet or in the yoga sitting position

Sitting on the toilet works well for me too. Mine always feels like a slightly open slit and I didn't even have a vaginal birth (c-section). It does however open up more before o and AF, and it took me quite a few cycles to figure out what high, medium, low and open, medium, and closed felt like.

I would say if you can't reach it, it is definately high (so mark it that way) and to feel if it's open or closed (if the toilet position doesn't work well for reaching it), check after a bowel movement or push a little like you are having a bowel movement and it should lower some for you to feel it. Also a good time to check cm!

Ive never tried feeling my cervix, im not sure what im looking for. If someone doesnt mind, can you private message me and explain how it works? Thanks :)

It's basically like your vagina is a hallway and your cervix is the wall at the end of the hall way. Sometimes the wall at the end is lower down and sometimes higher up and there's a hole in your cervix too, it is sometimes closed and sometimes open. I don't totally get it myself as I started getting up in there last cycle lol, but that's my basic understanding, I have not really been able to feel the hole yet so idk. Anyways when its higher up and open you're supposedly closer to O and lower and closed is closer to period.

Congratulations to Lockandkey on your BFP! It's exciting that its not even January and there is already one BFP! I myself am still waiting to O hopefully soon. Usually day 14 for me so that would be the 2nd this cycle. I also agree that checking cervix is so confusing. I try but I can say for sure that I have NOT gotten the hang of it yet! CM is tought too because I always have something to show lol. I mostly stick to charting and temping but this month my temps are really everywhere. Too much going on with family holiday stuff and I haven't been temping at a consistent time. I also have a sinus infection and that has me sleeping mouth open. Fingers still crossed though that this is my month!!!

Well with my first two I never had the "feeling".....my husband was telling me a was pregnant before I even tested! :lol:
How long were you on BCP? I was on it for 8 years and it took me 4 months to get pregnant the first time....then with my second I got pregnant before even getting a period back! So I do think it takes a bit of time for the BCP to get out of your system. That being said, I know some women on here who've gotten pregnant right away :flower: Hope this is it for you!

I was on BCP for six months and this is my 4th month/third cycle off it.

Thanks actually that's good to know! I've been feeling super out this cycle, from the no symptom thing. Thank you :) Sorry for getting down!

I think especially with your first you don't feel much different from when you're expecting your period. :hugs:

UGH! Is it normal to have weird frequent urination during/several days after your period?

The first several days of this spotting/weird period I had frequent urination. A while after drinking a glass of water, I'd have to go several times in an hour - like 4+ times; and constantly feel I needed to even after just being to the washroom.

It seemed to taper off for a few days, and is back again.

I've had two UTIs in the past and this doesn't feel like them. No burning, no itching, no aching, no pain.

A bit of google digging turns up uterine fibroids as possible culprits, as if they grow and press on the bladder they can cause this.

But it's driving me nuts! Anyone else experience this as normal?

What a great thread :) I'll be testing on the 12th! Good luck and baby dust to everyone! Can't wait to see those BFPs! x

Hi Ladies!!

Eltju - is it ok If I join? I'll be testing on the 10th (if I can hold out until that long), my AF is due on the 8-9th. I'm 5dpo and getting slight pinching and cramping on and off but that is all symptom wise.

This next week is going to drag!!

Happy New Year to you all! FX we all get out BFP's!! :happydance:

ok, I just fell off the wagon :( I tested! LOL bfn I have NO willpower!

What DPO is everyone planning to test on? The 5th is 14DPO for me.

IVF here, but the equivalent would be 9dpo when I'll start, although not expecting a positive (unless both embies take) until 10 or 11dpo.

Hi there... I'm new to BnB... I am currently on CD 14 of cycle #2 ( well #2 for clomid) TTC baby #2 for 2 years... I would love if u could add me to Jan 15th! :)
Welcome to this thread and BnB :)

I need to be taken off for the time being :/ My original date for testing was Jan 7 lol.

Apparently, my fever/flu has caused me not to ovulate! Hoping it will just be a late one, but signs are not good. I'll come back and give a date if I ovulate anytime soon.

Good luck testers!

:( Bummer

ok, I just fell off the wagon :( I tested! LOL bfn I have NO willpower!

You still have soooo much time to get that BFP. But I'm an early tester. (Last IVF cycle I tested the night after. Hahahahahahaha)

I'd love to join ya'll too.

I think I ovulated on clomid around the 20th of december, so now I'm just waiting to see if I get a positive pregnancy test.

Dr drew my blood last thursday, he says the test won't come back for a week or more. Waiting to see if i really did ovulate has to be the worst.

I did take opk's but you know I could of read them wrong, i dont know.. I'm a bit ocd lol.

This is my first month really trying with medication to help.

Grats to all that have a bfp already!
Plenty of baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"