JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Can I join you ladies pretty pleeeaaase! :flower: Not sure when I'm testing... last cycle was 32 days but the one before that was 26 and they're usually 28 :wacko: Apparently I O late also, which I found out after tracking last cycle, so I can't really test before my AF is due. I'm just going to wait to test this month if AF doesn't show (if I don't cave!). CD 16 today and temp is dropping and O pain so hoping I'm Oing earlier this cycle than last one. If not pregnant this month I'm trying soy next. Is it possible to O from the same ovary in 2 cycles? I'm having O pain in the same ovary as the last cycle... anyone else have this before?

Yes, you can O from the same ovay 2 cycles in a row. I asked my doc about this because I have always heard that it alternates.

Thanks, still confused about O pain because last cycle I had O pain around this time, but FF still said I O'd cd 24... I don't see how O pain can happen more than within a few days of O.

oh my hello Nazz !! fancy seeing you here lol ... so is that what happened last cycle ? i didnt hear anything new from the old thread .. i was wondering about you

Hey pretty lady! Idk that thread kind of died so.... yeah lol. Yeah AF came a few days later that it was supposed to :growlmad: and it was really short too, so idk what happened there. I also fainted on xmas eve, but I'm not wasting another test to find out if I am indeed pregnant (because I'm sure I'm not).

:happydance: i am soooo happy to see you .. yeah i figured everyone moved on . but on that note , did you see a dr or call one to see about the fainting? well even if you are or not i would still love to have updates on you !! :hugs:
its sooo nice to recognize someone on here and remember what they have been through or going through. :winkwink: but i am super duper crossing my fingers for you my dear !! if you want you can soooo pvt message me and or do an email too :) :dust::flow:

No I didn't go to a doc, I'm sure they would just say I'm fine now and send me home so I don't see the point. My fingers are crossed for you too! I hope we can be bump buddies, whether its this month or in 12 months (hopefully not that long though!)!!! I'm getting a nice little dip in temps right now so I'm hoping it spikes up here any day now... just waiting and BDing :happydance: lol. My temps seem to be much more stable now than last cycle, maybe because last cycle was just off BC... although I also missed like a week and half of temps because I was out of town for the holidays. I know I don't O early though so it isn't a big deal to me. How are your temps looking? What CD are you? You can totally message me too btw :flower: :dust:

I'll let y'all know if I think of a date to put me down for, but I probably won't haha. Hoping for a birthday BFP either way (my b-day is the 20th)! Would be the best birthday present I ever got!

I'm going to be a January tester too!! Can you put me down for the 6th please, that's when my AF is due! But will definitely be testing before then as I'm a poas addict!!

I've had like 6 positive ovulation sticks this month - Xmas eve to today! As anyone else had that? I'm taking extra folic acid as was treated with metrotrexate in Sept for an ectopic so not sure whether its that?!?

Good luck to you all!!

I'm going to be a January tester too!! Can you put me down for the 6th please, that's when my AF is due! But will definitely be testing before then as I'm a poas addict!!

I've had like 6 positive ovulation sticks this month - Xmas eve to today! As anyone else had that? I'm taking extra folic acid as was treated with metrotrexate in Sept for an ectopic so not sure whether its that?!?

Good luck to you all!!

I had 7 days in a row this cycle...have no idea why??

Good luck to you all!!

I had four but this was my first month using them so I don't know if that's normal.

[
i am temping... Thats how i figured out i didnt ovulate :) everything else happened, so it totally "geared up" and just didn't happen. Positive opk, ewcm, etc, it was all there. Just no temp rise. Do you normally get o spotting? I never have.

I used to have longer cycles, but had a mc last summer, and they seem to be a normal length now. Maybe i had problems with oing before, but just never knew as i didn't start temping until after the mc.

no i have never had ovulation spotting before. It was weird, i had it 2 days in a row. You sound just like me! I started temping after i had a mc, now i dont know how i ever lived without it!! It helps so much to understand what is going on! Well hopefully you still ovulate this month!

i feel exactly the same about temping! Love it! Ahaha its sad but when i'm bored i sometimes just stare at my chart haha looking for who knows what! Oh well!

haha me too!

lol me three!!!!

I thought about temping but you're supposed to temp around the same time every day aren't you?? And I have a great husband who lets me have lay-ins most of the time so sometimes I'll wake at 7 (when I get up with my son) and other times I'll get up at 9 or 10 or even 11 if I'm really tired.... So I don't think temping would be an option for me.... :shrug:

I dont always temp at the same time but my chart is always fine and i can still tell when i ovulated. I just use a BBT site that adjust your temps and put in the right temp in my chart. It has always worked and i have always been able to tell when i ovulated! I also have a little one and know how valuable those lye in are!!! :)

i dont temp, so i have no idea on that but we are i think on CD umm 16? or 2 days past ovulation. haha boy am i bad, i know this much AF was on Dec 15th ended on the 19th i O'd between Wednesday the 26th and its says that until Saturday .. but we will keep BD'ing until monday or so. this time around we got pre-seed to help , and started BD'ing before the 26th so maybe that will help?? we decided that if nothing comes from this cycle then we will wait until Feb , that way we dont have 2 birthdays in October .
I was about to ask how your going out of town went for you .. i will pvt message you and we can be TTC buddies and hopefully bump buddies too :)

is it okay to take more folic acid then whats in a prenatal? i have been and im just curious if it matters.

I'm out for December so I'm going to be testing actually Feb 4th... my cycle is about 35 days >.< so can you put me down for Feb 4th? (I'm probably going to try and test a few days earlier (end of January) so I can catch the rest of you girls in January lol

I thought about temping but you're supposed to temp around the same time every day aren't you?? And I have a great husband who lets me have lay-ins most of the time so sometimes I'll wake at 7 (when I get up with my son) and other times I'll get up at 9 or 10 or even 11 if I'm really tired.... So I don't think temping would be an option for me.... :shrug:

I dont always temp at the same time but my chart is always fine and i can still tell when i ovulated. I just use a BBT site that adjust your temps and put in the right temp in my chart. It has always worked and i have always been able to tell when i ovulated! I also have a little one and know how valuable those lye in are!!! :)

I think everyone is different. I have to temp the same time everyday for my chart to make sense and the temp adjuster just makes my temps even more erratic.

I am a january tester too! Didn't think I would be so am very excited. AF is due 12th Jan so I'll be testing around then xxx

I'm out for December so I'm going to be testing actually Feb 4th... my cycle is about 35 days >.< so can you put me down for Feb 4th? (I'm probably going to try and test a few days earlier (end of January) so I can catch the rest of you girls in January lol

I'll put you down for the 31st, considering it's January thread. We can always carry you over to the 4th of feb if/when we're doing a new thread. (whether that's done by me or someone else... ) :flower:

Good luck!!

I set my alarm for 5.30 every morning to temp. If I'm not getting up for work I temp, add it on my phone app and roll over and go back to sleep! the only issue I normally get is nightshifts but I then temp when I first wake up after my sleep and mark it sleep deprived. Chart normally works out fine.

AFM: I think I MAY be out this cycle - I have raging cystitis and been put on some really strong antibiotics. I'm not due to O till around 5th/6th January so MAY be alright to BD in time but not sure. Will ring GP tomorrow.

Can I join you ladies pretty pleeeaaase! :flower: Not sure when I'm testing... last cycle was 32 days but the one before that was 26 and they're usually 28 :wacko: Apparently I O late also, which I found out after tracking last cycle, so I can't really test before my AF is due. I'm just going to wait to test this month if AF doesn't show (if I don't cave!). CD 16 today and temp is dropping and O pain so hoping I'm Oing earlier this cycle than last one. If not pregnant this month I'm trying soy next. Is it possible to O from the same ovary in 2 cycles? I'm having O pain in the same ovary as the last cycle... anyone else have this before?

I usually seem to o from my right side. I get the most pains on that side!

Good luck to you all!!

I tend to have 5-6 days of pos opk's! Got my first pos on cd12 this month and my opk was neg for the first time today. Still very dark, just slightly less than the control!

I will wait for 9dpo to test...I will wait for 9dpo to test...I will wait...
This is so hard! Maybe if I say it enough! LOL :wacko:

Done another opk tonight & it's negative! So that was 6 days in a row, this is only the second time it's happened to me, but pleased to hear I'm not the only one :) that's whats so nice about these boards, we are not alone :laugh2:

Ha, I'm the same will try and hold out!!

Looking forward to the 1st Jan & hearing all about the BFP's

Exciting times ahead!!!

I checked my cervix earlier and it seems medium to high and medium soft and open to me... guess I'd better get BDing then right?? If it's open that's a good sign right?! Considering the :spermy: need to get in there.... I'm just confused cause my period only ended about 3-4 days ago and it's been open ever since, as far as I know. And I'm not due to O until the 8th!

Anyone know how long your cervix stays open for??

don't really wanna bd cause my brother in law is staying at ours, but I guess I'm gonna have to if I wanna get that bfp! haha :dohh:

I checked my cervix earlier and it seems medium to high and medium soft and open to me... guess I'd better get BDing then right?? If it's open that's a good sign right?! Considering the :spermy: need to get in there.... I'm just confused cause my period only ended about 3-4 days ago and it's been open ever since, as far as I know. And I'm not due to O until the 8th!

Anyone know how long your cervix stays open for??

don't really wanna bd cause my brother in law is staying at ours, but I guess I'm gonna have to if I wanna get that bfp! haha :dohh:

If you've given birth before, the cervix is always slightly open. For me, I can rarely tell the difference between open and closed. Mine always feels kind of like a slit and always slightly open from what I can feel.

I have finally had a questionable positive opk this morning.... Day 16 so I am pretty excited! Granted the one I did about 4 hours later was not quite as dark but still much darker than the last 8 days!!!! I'm expecting a definite positive tomorrow!! My cervix felt much higher too this morning..could barely reach it!!!

Time to really start bd'ing!!!! Looking forward to the list of BFP's growing!!!

My cervix is almost always too high for me to reach it to see if it is open or not... anyone else have this problem? Last month it got very low for a couple of days and I could feel it, but it was so low that OH was hitting it when we BD'd lol it hurt. Any ideas? Wish I had longer fingers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->