JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I'll be 13dpo on my test date I think/hope. I can't believe I've STILL not bothered to do any OPK!

ok, I just fell off the wagon :( I tested! LOL bfn I have NO willpower!

Im 6dpo today and i tested too. I got a BFN but it is still early so dont worry too much. Im going to test everyday from now till i hopefully dont get my AF! But im a poas addict haha. FXed for you!

Was bummed out when I took my temp this morning at 9DPO and I saw a dip. But one of my friends informed me that this could be implantation! So I'm not losing hope just yet!! KMFX!! :dust:

Going to test in the morning! Me too CANTWAIT I'm a big poas addict so will be testing every day too!

GOOD LUCK & Happy new year to you all!! Here's to our BFP's :)

Hey, girls! Anyone else 9DPO? Any symptoms?

Not many here...light breast tenderness (AF due on wednesday, so I may not count that as anything exciting); not full nausea, but not quite right, either? more like a general "eh" feeling than actually wanting to hurl :wacko: Tired, but not the "can't get out of bed" tired I have heard so much about. we'll see!

Happy New Year, all!

Sorry to be a downer already before January even starts, but spotting yesterday and AF in full swing today (early) for me:( I will probably be testing before the end of January again, so fx for then!

Sorry to be a downer already before January even starts, but spotting yesterday and AF in full swing today (early) for me:( I will probably be testing before the end of January again, so fx for then!

Oh, that sucks!!!! Sorry :( at least you can get another try this month :thumbup:

Ok ladies! Opinions please! I chart on both ff and cntdwn to preg. On ff I put in my adjusted temps, and on the other I always put the actual temp, no matter what time I take it. Both sites usually agree on o day regardless. Until this month. If I add another high temp tomorrow ctp will say I didn't o until cd17! I don't like that! I never o that late! What do you ladies think?

oy i just dislike the tww so much .. so my AFis due on the 12th i thnk i should test on the 8th .. so i will test on the 8th and if it is a BFN i will wait until the 12th to see if AF shows ... i am ccrossing my fingers and praying i get this BFP it would mean soooo much to me and my husband and kids /// (the kids have the names picked out already)

Does anyone use the NON digital first response opks?? I have been using Internet cheapies and today they are blatantly positive but the first response is not!! The lines are close but the test is not equal to or darker but the IC are definitely a positive!!
Just wondering if maybe tomorrow will be my oh surge if i go by the Fr or is it today by the IC??

I will BD yest, today and tomorrow regardless, but just for future reference???

Thanks!!!!

Does anyone use the NON digital first response opks?? I have been using Internet cheapies and today they are blatantly positive but the first response is not!! The lines are close but the test is not equal to or darker but the IC are definitely a positive!!
Just wondering if maybe tomorrow will be my oh surge if i go by the Fr or is it today by the IC??

I will BD yest, today and tomorrow regardless, but just for future reference???

Thanks!!!!

I have been using the IC for the past 4 months, and they have always been confirmed by a digital CBEFM...I would trust the IC, personally :) If you are really questioning, just light a couple candles and BD!!

Ok ladies! Opinions please! I chart on both ff and cntdwn to preg. On ff I put in my adjusted temps, and on the other I always put the actual temp, no matter what time I take it. Both sites usually agree on o day regardless. Until this month. If I add another high temp tomorrow ctp will say I didn't o until cd17! I don't like that! I never o that late! What do you ladies think?

Did FF inform you of a triphasic pattern? I only use FF, so I'm unfamiliar with CTP. I have never had a triphasic pattern, but I have heard that they send you a message when you have that type of pattern. It actually can be a very good sign! :dust:

Oh no elt1013!!!! :cry: Sorry the witch got you!!! Hopefully you can test again for the next cycle at the end of January!!!
Good luck with your next cycle!

Welcome to all the new girls! And good luck to everyone testing in the morning!!!!

AFM, we're gonna be BDing 1 day earlier than planned and till the 6th so hopefully we'll catch that egg!! :winkwink:
Feeling pretty 'wet' today :S TMI I know! Sorry!! But I guess it's a good sign, so we're getting there!

Hey, girls! Anyone else 9DPO? Any symptoms?

Not many here...light breast tenderness (AF due on wednesday, so I may not count that as anything exciting); not full nausea, but not quite right, either? more like a general "eh" feeling than actually wanting to hurl :wacko: Tired, but not the "can't get out of bed" tired I have heard so much about. we'll see!

Happy New Year, all!

I'm 9dpo :) No symptoms here. But no AF yet either! A better symptom then some I guess! :)

AFM, we're gonna be BDing 1 day earlier than planned and till the 6th so hopefully we'll catch that egg!! :winkwink:
Feeling pretty 'wet' today :S TMI I know! Sorry!! But I guess it's a good sign, so we're getting there!

I am following SMEP, BDing tonight (what a nice NYE :D). My OPKs are getting close to positive, then it will be days in a row BDing! :happydance:
Set to Ov very soon I hope!

I know what you mean about the "wet" feeling. That's how I feel too! Gross as it may be it is a good sign! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->