JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Can't wait to stalk the thread tomorrow for the first round of testers!

I think my body might be gearing up a second time to O, I hope so! Maybe I'll be able to rejoin yet ;)

Ok ladies! Opinions please! I chart on both ff and cntdwn to preg. On ff I put in my adjusted temps, and on the other I always put the actual temp, no matter what time I take it. Both sites usually agree on o day regardless. Until this month. If I add another high temp tomorrow ctp will say I didn't o until cd17! I don't like that! I never o that late! What do you ladies think?

Did FF inform you of a triphasic pattern? I only use FF, so I'm unfamiliar with CTP. I have never had a triphasic pattern, but I have heard that they send you a message when you have that type of pattern. It actually can be a very good sign! :dust:

Ff on says it triphasic if it happens after 7dpo! Starting to think i didn't really o until later. Gonna make the tww longer than usual :(

Can't wait to stalk the thread tomorrow for the first round of testers!

I think my body might be gearing up a second time to O, I hope so! Maybe I'll be able to rejoin yet ;)

I completely agree! Looking forward to some BFPs from all you 1/1/13 testers!

Sorry to be a downer already before January even starts, but spotting yesterday and AF in full swing today (early) for me:( I will probably be testing before the end of January again, so fx for then!

Sorry to hear it, but a double chance month should be lucky I say!

Can't wait to see some tests tomorrow!! Hope they're all positive!

I'm nervous but excited to test on the 5th!! Gonna try my best to wait until then (hopefully :witch: stays away and I see that :bfp:!!!)

Hi all,

I'm sorry to here AF came for you elt1013 :wacko: but wishing you luck for the next cycle and hopefully we will still get to hear the outcome later in the month.

I can't wait to see the testing start for the beginning of the month. I just downloaded FF yesterday on my iPhone and wow it is pretty amazing. Although I have come to realise I probably had my cycle a bit mixed up this time round. So I don't think I hold much hope for this cycle but that's ok. I can't get over how different my understanding was of conceiving. This is some tricky business after spending so many years being afraid that I'd get pregnant if I put one foot wrong. It's like a whole new world has opened and I've realised black is actually white. Oh well - I'm getting the hang of it and I'm learning soo much from everyone in this forum.

Btw thanks to the ladies that were shedding some light on the cervix issue, helped heaps :flower:

Finally - GL to everyone again on their tests and having the patience to hold off.

Jode

Girls im sorry for a downer. I started my last AF on 19th December. On CD12 I started spotting, thinking it was ovlation spotting. Well today CD14 and AF is here :( 16 days early. I could just cry literally. Not a good day at all. I dont understand whats happening with my body right now!

Girls im sorry for a downer. I started my last AF on 19th December. On CD12 I started spotting, thinking it was ovlation spotting. Well today CD14 and AF is here :( 16 days early. I could just cry literally. Not a good day at all. I dont understand whats happening with my body right now!

You're not a downer! Anyone would be frustrated by that. :( Totally understandable!

Has it ever happened before?

On the positive side if your cycle is less than 31 days you might still ovulate in 14 or so and then get to test before the end of the month.

Nope this has never happend to me before :( Although i do have PCOS and its common to happen just ive never had it happen to me so im a little bummed today :( Hopefully your right though and i may not be out x

Nope this has never happend to me before :( Although i do have PCOS and its common to happen just ive never had it happen to me so im a little bummed today :( Hopefully your right though and i may not be out x

Ahw bummer!! I was thinking it didn't make any sense, but if you have PCOS and it's common then maybe it is.... Are you sure it's full AF? Don't wanna give you any false hope but maybe it's just a bit more ovulation spotting?? See what happens... I won't put you down as out just yet :)
Good luck!!

Hi all,

I'm sorry to here AF came for you elt1013 :wacko: but wishing you luck for the next cycle and hopefully we will still get to hear the outcome later in the month.

I can't wait to see the testing start for the beginning of the month. I just downloaded FF yesterday on my iPhone and wow it is pretty amazing. Although I have come to realise I probably had my cycle a bit mixed up this time round. So I don't think I hold much hope for this cycle but that's ok. I can't get over how different my understanding was of conceiving. This is some tricky business after spending so many years being afraid that I'd get pregnant if I put one foot wrong. It's like a whole new world has opened and I've realised black is actually white. Oh well - I'm getting the hang of it and I'm learning soo much from everyone in this forum.

Btw thanks to the ladies that were shedding some light on the cervix issue, helped heaps :flower:

Finally - GL to everyone again on their tests and having the patience to hold off.

Jode

Hi, I found this page a while ago, which is quite helpful to see the relation between fertility and your cervix: https://www.fertilityauthority.com/...sition-what-it-tells-you-about-your-fertility
The only thing I find is that your cervix can move quite a bit during the day, which confuses me.

Ahw bummer!! I was thinking it didn't make any sense, but if you have PCOS and it's common then maybe it is.... Are you sure it's full AF? Don't wanna give you any false hope but maybe it's just a bit more ovulation spotting?? See what happens... I won't put you down as out just yet :)
Good luck!!

Seems to be AF am clotting and its getting a little heavier. Im not holdin any hope but im just gonna get on with it and see what happens. Thankyou x

I did a cheapie test from Wilkinson`s this morning and was a BFN but im only 11dpo... AF could come anytime from the 3rd. so just hoping it doesn't :)

Happy new year all you lovely ladies xx

I did a cheapie test from Wilkinson`s this morning and was a BFN but im only 11dpo... AF could come anytime from the 3rd. so just hoping it doesn't :)

Hope you get your BFP and he wicked witch stays away hunnie. Happy New Year to you hun x

I think the predictor tests from wilkinson are quite good... Not sure about the cheap dipstrips... I did one last month but it was negative so not sure about how faint the lines are. I find a lot of dipstrips are pretty faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->