JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

It disappeared a few min after I saw the line. While I was running to different lights because I thought I was crazy. But it came back...
I kept some of my negative pregnancy tests and they are still neg but the one from today it's still positive.

So very nervous

You should be alright then...Maybe your eyes were just playing tricks on you when the line disappeared... Have you got a digital test?? You might wanna do that, that way you're sure :) Let us know what happens!! Would be great if you could be bfp no.2!! :)

It disappeared a few min after I saw the line. While I was running to different lights because I thought I was crazy. But it came back...
I kept some of my negative pregnancy tests and they are still neg but the one from today it's still positive.

So very nervous

oh, good luck!!!!!! FX for you!!!

https://imgur.com/KE2z1

My test this morning but I'm not positive.. It went away then showed back up.
So will retest tomorrow or the next day

That's is a tough one. I had an .88 cent walmart test that looked just like that once but turned out to be a BFN. I hope for you that it is the start of a BFP, but it almost looks like the dye bled like mine did (the whole side of it is pinkish, not just a line). Good luck and try again tmrw!

Get a FRER, those internet cheapies like to play tricks. FRER is the best dye test, and it may be too early for a digi.

BTW, anyone want to look at my chart and tell me why my temp is rising so slowly? Trying to figure out if I O'd yet or not, and I also read that after O your temp should rise at least .2 degrees :wacko: definitely not happening over here...

That's is a tough one. I had an .88 cent walmart test that looked just like that once but turned out to be a BFN. I hope for you that it is the start of a BFP, but it almost looks like the dye bled like mine did (the whole side of it is pinkish, not just a line). Good luck and try again tmrw!

I think it's just the light/shadow of the picture that makes it look like the whole side is pinkish... But it's hard to tell if you can't see the actual test.

BTW, anyone want to look at my chart and tell me why my temp is rising so slowly? Trying to figure out if I O'd yet or not, and I also read that after O your temp should rise at least .2 degrees :wacko: definitely not happening over here...

I'm not very good at reading charts, but to me it looks like your body was starting to gear up to O, but then decided not to for whatever reason (gotta love when that happens) and your O is actually still to come...

I think it's just the light/shadow of the picture that makes it look like the whole side is pinkish... But it's hard to tell if you can't see the actual test.

yeah, pictures are deceiving (especially if it is early). My test that was the same brand looked exactly like that though (in real life obviously), but after it dried, it looked more yellowish (like urine) than pink. It definately has color though which is a great sign! Hopefully tmrw it will be a definate BFP...but the limbo sucks!

Nazz it does not look like you've o'd yet. Gl!

Hey, can anyone look at this and let me know if it looks like I could be pregnant? I keep getting BFN's but I had another jump in temp a couple days ago. I had a chemical last month and am wondering if I just now ovulated or if maybe the temp rise is due to implantation? Should I be getting BFPs by now if so? This is my first time charting... this is all very new to me!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/413155/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'd say the same as the other girls Nazz4, doesn't look like an O yet. But as well to note there are slow risers out there! Not totally uncommon. Your chart for this month looks WAY different then your previous chart. Did you change anything? Sleep differently? New temp time or thermometer?

Hey, can anyone look at this and let me know if it looks like I could be pregnant? I keep getting BFN's but I had another jump in temp a couple days ago. I had a chemical last month and am wondering if I just now ovulated or if maybe the temp rise is due to implantation? Should I be getting BFPs by now if so? This is my first time charting... this is all very new to me!
My Ovulation Chart

From your chart it looks like FF is correct putting your ovulation day on CD18. You did have a lovely rise again on CD30, but it's starting to dip down again.
If its triphastic it will stay up high and not go lower again.

So:

- your chart isn't triphastic
- a chart being triphastic doesn't mean you are pregnant
- it is possible that your body normally has a spike and then drops again before getting AF
- you're only 14DPO as of now so it doesn't make you out yet to only have BFns so far

and most importantly:

if you had sex around ovulation, then you are NOT out until AF shows up! There's always a chance. :hugs:

My Ovulation Chart

Well there's a whole bunch of stuff to think about.

First is that FF says in their informational PDFs and classes that triphasic temps and implantation dips don't mean too much on their own. The way they phrase it is, as many women get triphasic patterns or implantation dips and aren't pregnant as the women who get triphasic patterns or implantation dips and are pregnant and vice versa for those who don't get them as well. They are only possible signs and should not be relied upon.

At 14dpo the average woman would get a BFP but as anyone who belongs to a forum like this knows, average doesn't mean a lot. You might not get a BFP till 16dpo while someone might get one at 7dpo. Also, what type of test are you using?

Because this is your first time charting you also might consider that your body will always temp like this, it could just be how you are made and not mean much.

I would say in my opinion I don't think you've only just ovulated. I am betting FF is correctly saying you ovulated CD18.

And this answer sucks but I think you'll probably have to just wait it out for AF or a BFP. Hopefully this is your BFP!!!! :) But if its not then next month when you're charting you might learn more about why that happened just by watching your patterns.

Hello! I am going to give testing another shot tomorrow! I tested the 30th and 31st and got :bfn: 's both times.

Hi everyone. I am totally late to this party, but can you put me down for the 15th?

Looks like I'm ovulating a few days later than normal so I need to be changed from the 13th to the 15th. I took a few extra days to make a quality eggie. :thumbup:

I'd say the same as the other girls Nazz4, doesn't look like an O yet. But as well to note there are slow risers out there! Not totally uncommon. Your chart for this month looks WAY different then your previous chart. Did you change anything? Sleep differently? New temp time or thermometer?

Yeah tell me about it, last cycles chart looks like hell lol. No I haven't done anything different, but last cycle I had just come off bcp so I'm thinking maybe my body was all out of wack. I was hoping I would O earlier this time, but idk I guess we shall see. If nothing happens this cycle I'm trying soy next cycle to take things up a notch. I'm too impatient lol, especially after you grow up your whole life being told you'll be pregnant pretty much instantly of you don't use contraception!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->