JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I'm going to test today for the first time! I've given in to temptation! I randomly was sick last night for no reason! I think I o'd slightly early so I put myself at 12-13 dpo! My af isn't due for another 4 days. I'm kind of nervous but suppose I won't know untill I test! Is there a best time to do it? X

I'm going to test today for the first time! I've given in to temptation! I randomly was sick last night for no reason! I think I o'd slightly early so I put myself at 12-13 dpo! My af isn't due for another 4 days. I'm kind of nervous but suppose I won't know untill I test! Is there a best time to do it? X

Oooooh exciting!!! :happydance: The best time to do it is with first morning urine, cause it's more concentrated. But you can usually do it at any time.
Good luck! Let us know what happens and show us a nice picture if it's positive (or if you're not sure).

Ladies TMI alert and sorry for this. Dont know where else to ask this. Basically im not certain the bleeding im experiencing is actually my AF. I dont know if ovulation bleeding can be alot but the blood am losing is like a dark red/brown and sometimes an orangy colour. I have had minimal clots like money spider size lol. I just need your advise I dont know what this could actually be. Please help? Sorry again for the TMI. Good luck to all the ladies testing x

Do you think maybe it could be a ruptured cyst? Considering you've got PCOS???
I'm not really familiar with PCOS but I can't really think of anything else that could cause you to bleed.... Maybe you should see your doctor if you're worried??

hi ladies, i was due to test on the 5th but me n the oh are away on romantic wkend 5-6 n wanted to prepare myself for a bnf so i wouldnt be as upset but i caved last night 11pm n used a firstresponse- with shaking hands a very very faint pink like appeared! dont wanna call it a bfp as line so faint- iv used the firstresponse tests befor n got bfn n they never had even a faint pink or evap looking line!what is any one elses experience? i did another test 6am and in the light it looked bfn but when i get up 1hour later in day light there was another very very faint pink like! im going mad-any advice welcome :) heres praying xxxxxxxx

hi ladies, i was due to test on the 5th but me n the oh are away on romantic wkend 5-6 n wanted to prepare myself for a bnf so i wouldnt be as upset but i caved last night 11pm n used a firstresponse- with shaking hands a very very faint pink like appeared! dont wanna call it a bfp as line so faint- iv used the firstresponse tests befor n got bfn n they never had even a faint pink or evap looking line!what is any one elses experience? i did another test 6am and in the light it looked bfn but when i get up 1hour later in day light there was another very very faint pink like! im going mad-any advice welcome :) heres praying xxxxxxxx

I used first response test with my son. When we found out I was pregnant I was around 6weeks and the line was very faint. I used the early results one's they are known for been quite faint. Although they do say a line is a line so hopefully this is the start of a nice strong BFP for you hunnie x

So exciting vic161209!!! :happydance:
I have seen a lot of FRER test pictures on the countdown to pregnancy gallery and they are usually very faint! I say: a line is a line!!
But if you're not sure, the only thing I can recommend (I always do it if I get a faint line, just to make sure) is doing a digital test.

Good luck! Fingers crossed it was a bfp!! :flower:

Im on CD11....waiting to ovulate...first cycle of clomid 100mg.....hope this works! Baby dust to us all!!!!

Gonna go buy a test for tomorrow morning not feeling hopeful... I don't know if im having AF symptoms or pregnancy.. i feel like the witch is about to arrive at any minuet....

Hi - can i join? Im not very hopeful for this month - we didnt really try at all. I guess Im just waiting for af so I can get started properly next month. Anyway Im due on jan 6th so a few more days to go...

baby dust to all.

My chart is baffling me, could anyone take a look please? It's in my siggy. I had 2 positive clearblue digi opk's. I had lots of ovulatory pain on the 30th and 31st december. I took soy this cycle and it seems to have bought the O date a lot sooner than previously. My temp doesn't seem to be rocketing though?

Retook a test this morning and its negative,,

Oh how sad. ;(

Retook a test this morning and its negative,,

Oh how sad. ;(

No way!!! What DPO are you?? Maybe you're a little early??
You're not out till AF shows hun!!

Hi all!
Almost got a + opk this afternoon! We have been :sex: every other day since af finished. We were going to try and do shettles as we would love a little pink girly one next to be a lil sister for our two boys but I'm worried if we stop bfing now we will miss the eggy! I think I just want to be preggy and have a healthy baby another boy would be amazing! so the shettles thing is going out the window lol! I'm due to Ov on Sunday but think it may happen in the next two days. Anyone else due to Ov soon? X

Hi all!
Almost got a + opk this afternoon! We have been :sex: every other day since af finished. We were going to try and do shettles as we would love a little pink girly one next to be a lil sister for our two boys but I'm worried if we stop bfing now we will miss the eggy! I think I just want to be preggy and have a healthy baby another boy would be amazing! so the shettles thing is going out the window lol! I'm due to Ov on Sunday but think it may happen in the next two days. Anyone else due to Ov soon? X

I've heard that Shettles has been debunked anyway... he was wrong about the different shapes of sperm, it really has to do with their stage and not their gender. Good luck getting your girl!!! (I'll take a boy this time :winkwink:)

Well I've done my first test and got a bfn :-( although I'm not surprised and not af not due untill the 6th so am going to wait it out now and see if af turns up!

Sounds very promising!!! In a couple days a FRER should show a definite line!
Good luck hun!

As for me I've got another barely-there line on a cheapie test. I think if no AF by 12dpo then I'll take my FRER I've been saving :smug:

I ovulated on christmas day I think. We BD ever other day so fingers crossed. I'm 8dpo and I keep getting twinges in my tummy. I also have got a heavy attack of mind fog haha. Usually by boobs are sore by now for the run up to AF but they aren't this is my first month TTC so fingers crossed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->