JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

hi ladies, thank u for your support, i did another first response test a few hours ago and got my :bfp: its still faint but no mistaking there are two pink lines, im on :cloud9: it doesnt feel real. i dont have any symptoms so was sure it wasnt my mth, my bbs are def bigger today but its been xmas so iv put on a few lbs. the only weird thing that happened that was on 5-6dpo my bb were massive all day n a very small drop of breast milk leaked out (havent bf for over2yrs) so bit strange. af was due 5th. my partner is at work now so iv had to keep the news to myself, im hoping to keep quiet until the 5th while were away n surprise him by doing the test together, bit cheeky i no but i dont tell him how aerly i test lol. :dust: to every one, and heres praying my bean sticks xxx

Happy and healthy 9 months, mom!! :happydance:

hi ladies, thank u for your support, i did another first response test a few hours ago and got my :bfp: its still faint but no mistaking there are two pink lines, im on :cloud9: it doesnt feel real. i dont have any symptoms so was sure it wasnt my mth, my bbs are def bigger today but its been xmas so iv put on a few lbs. the only weird thing that happened that was on 5-6dpo my bb were massive all day n a very small drop of breast milk leaked out (havent bf for over2yrs) so bit strange. af was due 5th. my partner is at work now so iv had to keep the news to myself, im hoping to keep quiet until the 5th while were away n surprise him by doing the test together, bit cheeky i no but i dont tell him how aerly i test lol. :dust: to every one, and heres praying my bean sticks xxx
Huge congratulations! :happydance: That's so exciting!!

AFM: I do believe I Ov'd last night. My temp had a crazy spike this morning. Hopefully a few more days of high temps will confirm. But I'm pretty sure I'm now in my 2ww.

Feeling out. Charts messed up. Ovulation didn't/probably won't occur. I won't be testing this month. :dust: to the rest of you ladies :hugs: I hope you get your :bfp:'s!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

The more I look at my chart, the more I am convinced I didn't ovulate at all. :( I don't know. My body is probably playing tricks with me again.

Congrats on your bfp! My af is due the 6th and took a test today and got a bfn . Fx I get my bfp soon!

I as well am feeling out girlies! I'll still probably test because I have one million ICs. :)

I'm 11dpo and feeling a bit crampy and just about like AF is coming. Know what I mean?

A lot of info if you have any advice on luteal phases for me....

My first two cycles off of BCP, after six months on it, were 43 and 42 days long which is about what they were before I was on BCP as well. When I started OPKs and temping this cycle I assumed that meant I'd ovulate about CD28 on 12/28ish, continuing with the 42 day average and start my next cycle on 1/10/12.

But then I ovulated on CD24. I have been thinking this means I ovulated earlier and my cycle would be shorter and that in turn, my next cycle would start fourteen days later on CD38/14dpo which would be about 1/6.

Today it occurred to me, what if I have a long luteal phase? I know I won't know for sure till I've charted a few more months and actually have a pattern I can see. But let's say I have luteal phase of 18 days instead of the average 14 and in that case I will actually start my next cycle on CD42 or 1/10 and I might always ovulate around CD24.

Does a long luteal phase affect my fertility? Anyone else have a long luteal phase? Does it affect when I should be taking pregnancy tests?

I've googled this some and gotten some mixed answers. But honestly, I just trust you all so much more than what pops up on google usually. Know what I mean?

Congrats on your bfp! My af is due the 6th and took a test today and got a bfn . Fx I get my bfp soon!

thanks, iv tested every day :wacko: last night was my first faint the two days b4 then were def bfn! keep positive :dust:. with my 1st i was 4days late b4 bfp and used the best tests xxx

any one recomend when to take a digital test like clear blue? my 1st pregnancy wasnt picked up by one at one day late, i want my oh and i to find out 'together!' n im worried if i do a first response reg test he'll doubt the lines!!! xx

A big congrats to the BFPs out there today! :) Way to bring in the new year! :)

I as well am feeling out girlies! I'll still probably test because I have one million ICs. :)

I'm 11dpo and feeling a bit crampy and just about like AF is coming. Know what I mean?

My first two cycles off of BCP, after six months on it, were 43 and 42 days long which is about what they were before I was on BCP as well. When I started OPKs and temping this cycle I assumed that meant I'd ovulate about CD28 on 12/28ish, continuing with the 42 day average and start my next cycle on 1/10/12.

But then I ovulated on CD24. I have been thinking this means I ovulated earlier and my cycle would be shorter and that in turn, my next cycle would start fourteen days later on CD38/14dpo which would be about 1/6.

Today it occurred to me, what if I have a long luteal phase? I know I won't know for sure till I've charted a few more months and actually have a pattern I can see. But let's say I have luteal phase of 18 days instead of the average 14 and in that case I will actually start my next cycle on CD42 or 1/10 and I might always ovulate around CD24.

Does a long luteal phase affect my fertility? Anyone else have a long luteal phase? Does it affect when I should be taking pregnancy tests?

I've googled this some and gotten some mixed answers. But honestly, I just trust you all so much more than what pops up on google usually. Know what I mean?

Wisegeek says, Although a long luteal phase can be inconvenient, once discovered it is typically easy to work around. Since the phase is typically fixed, women can simply alter their calendars to fit the likely day of menstruation based on the longer length of their individual phase. There is little information that suggests that a long luteal phase can result in infertility or miscarriage, although studies on this subject are not readily available.

Sorry to blow up our January testers thread with long luteal stuff, just wondering if anyone else happens to know any good info. Thanks!

thanks, iv tested every day :wacko: last night was my first faint the two days b4 then were def bfn! keep positive :dust:. with my 1st i was 4days late b4 bfp and used the best tests xxx

any one recomend when to take a digital test like clear blue? my 1st pregnancy wasnt picked up by one at one day late, i want my oh and i to find out 'together!' n im worried if i do a first response reg test he'll doubt the lines!!! xx

Hey Vic! MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!! :happydance:

You must be over the moon!

Can I just ask how many dpo are you? Also, I see you're in the UK so was wondering what test you used? I have been using the Boots own brand but was thinking of getting some cheapie 10mg u ones off Amazon. I will be testing this time next week if AF doesn't show her ugly face.

Congrats again! :hugs:

oh gives me a bit of hope then! I dont really have any symptoms and I don't remember having any symptoms with my ds untill my af didnt arrive, but then again he was a nice surprise so wasn't looking out for any symptoms! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you! xx

Jess if this is your 3rd cycle after bcp than maybe your cycles are shortening. Or maybe you just happened to catch an odd month that you o'd earlier than normal. Sadly it's true, that it will just take a few months to catch on to what is regular for you. Even then you can have odd months. Take me for example :) Gl! Sorry I didn't have anything diffinitive to say :)

I've heard that your LP is always supposed to be the same.... Not sure if this is true though, but that's what I've heard on here before!
And I do think your cycles are just shortening so that's good for you, right?!

:happydance:vic161209:happydance: Congrats!!!! H&H 9 months!!

Jess if this is your 3rd cycle after bcp than maybe your cycles are shortening. Or maybe you just happened to catch an odd month that you o'd earlier than normal. Sadly it's true, that it will just take a few months to catch on to what is regular for you. Even then you can have odd months. Take me for example :) Gl! Sorry I didn't have anything diffinitive to say :)

Def still helpful! Thanks! :)

So annoying that it takes a few cycles to understand how our bodies work so that we are easier able to get pg, when really we'd just all like to get pg on the first cycle haha

can anyone shed some light on this today i was having really sharp pains right in middle uterus area. it was on and off all day. it reminded me of my- my period is about to begin now cramp but im just over week away before im meant to start? has anyone else felt this?

I was like this a few days ago but tested today and got bfn. Think our bodies are just playing tricks on us! My af is due on the 6th so who knows what's happening in there!

I was like this a few days ago but tested today and got bfn. Think our bodies are just playing tricks on us! My af is due on the 6th so who knows what's happening in there!

Af is not a nice person

Can you add me to the 9th when AF I'd due? This is our third month TtC #1. Thanks :) good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->