JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

PS I got my first set of crosshairs yesterday! :) so excited.

Eltjuh I might move my testing day up. :/ On the first I'm 10DPO, maybe the 5th then? I will keep you posted!

I hate BFN! Would rather have AF show up.

3 more days left on Provera.... hopes this helps me ovulate next time! Miscarried late October at 8 weeks with first baby and really hoping for bfp soon!!!!!

AF is due Jan 3rd so I'll be testing then if she doesnt arrive on time. Lets hope Jan 3rd is a good date!

Baby Dust!
-AussieBub

I've still got a long wait until my O'v day. I tend to O'v anytime between cd19-28. Grrr....I hate my long cycles!

Boots sell one. It's found with the condoms and comes with a case and diary to chart.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I can't find it online. Could you please send me a link? Sorry - I am desperate to find one asap xx

Hi, I ovulated yesterday :) and I am due for AF on the 9th, but Hubby hid all my hpt's so I won't test early lol!!! Which is a good thing, I won't be testing until the 16th though, so it would be a week late...I hate irregular periods.

I bought a pack of first response 6 days early.... and im trying to hold out till new years.. but its so so hard.... im hoping ill be able to talk myself out of testing as they are expensive and it will be a waste haha

I'm also testing in January on the 9th. This is our first month TTC #1. For a few months we have been NTNP, we were going to officially start TTC in the Spring since Im a school teacher and was trying to avoid an EDD at the very beginning of the school year. But I couldn't wait any longer! I have wanted to have babies for forever! We have been married for a year and 3 months and together for almost 6 years, he recently got a better job and we have finally finished renovating our new house. So everything else was in place, so it was time to start trying. Also after seeing my grandparents for the holidays and discussing all their health issues I realized how fast time is going and I really want them to be able to meet their great grandchild. I just want to live life now and not wait for everything to be perfect. Everthing else is lining up so we both decided to just go for it!! I would love to get a BFP right away, but I realize it might take some time and I'm going to do my best to not get upset or stressed out if it doesn't happen right away.

Wish us luck and good luck to all of you!

Count me in!

Third cycle TTCing. I'm 25, the Mister is 29. I just started temping and taking OPKs this cycle. I had a lightly positive OPK starting Friday and dark positive yesterday and today! :) woot! And this morning I had temp spike, woot woot! January 5th will be 14 DPO but I seriously dislike BFN tests so I will be holding out to test till Jan 12 which is also my birthday. :) And by then I will be a week late if AF doesn't show.

I use the pink Walgreens BBT, I like it but as a pp said, its annoying its not backlit and I test early so I have to have my phone handy to be able to read it.
Good luck! I don't think I will be able to hold off a week after AF is supposed to arrive, you are very patient! :)

PS I got my first set of crosshairs yesterday! :) so excited.

Eltjuh I might move my testing day up. :/ On the first I'm 10DPO, maybe the 5th then? I will keep you posted!

I hate BFN! Would rather have AF show up.

I'll move you to the 5th and if you do test earlier than that and get your bfp I'll just put it next to your name early :)

Hi, I ovulated yesterday :) and I am due for AF on the 9th, but Hubby hid all my hpt's so I won't test early lol!!! Which is a good thing, I won't be testing until the 16th though, so it would be a week late...I hate irregular periods.
I'm due for AF also on the 9th...I'm assuming now that I won't be able to wait, though I will try. I keep my HPT's hidden from my husband so he can't hide them from me! :p I'm so impatient! :D

I'm also testing in January on the 9th. This is our first month TTC #1. For a few months we have been NTNP, we were going to officially start TTC in the Spring since Im a school teacher and was trying to avoid an EDD at the very beginning of the school year. But I couldn't wait any longer! I have wanted to have babies for forever! We have been married for a year and 3 months and together for almost 6 years, he recently got a better job and we have finally finished renovating our new house. So everything else was in place, so it was time to start trying. Also after seeing my grandparents for the holidays and discussing all their health issues I realized how fast time is going and I really want them to be able to meet their great grandchild. I just want to live life now and not wait for everything to be perfect. Everthing else is lining up so we both decided to just go for it!! I would love to get a BFP right away, but I realize it might take some time and I'm going to do my best to not get upset or stressed out if it doesn't happen right away.

Wish us luck and good luck to all of you!

Good luck!! :flower: You might not get a bfp straight away, but I got my bfp the first month we tried when I got pregnant with my son. And my bfp with the mc was only a 1 off that month aswell, we weren't trying then. But ever since it happened I've been desperate to get pregnant again. So we started trying again this month, but hubby is on meds and had some very inconvenient (when your ttc) side effects so we kind of missed the most fertile window, so got a bfn and :witch: showed up. So we're trying again this month. And everything is working properly again cause the doctor decreased his dosage :)

Anyway, good luck! :D

Hope you get that BFP this month! I would be so thrilled to have a BFP right away, but as hopeful as I am that will happen I'm also not going to stress out about it. We are having a lot of fun TTC so I'm just going to enjoy this whole experience. Now many months from now if we are still TTC I may be having trouble feeling this way :p hopefully it won't come to that! FX!!

I'm due for AF also on the 9th...I'm assuming now that I won't be able to wait, though I will try. I keep my HPT's hidden from my husband so he can't hide them from me! :p I'm so impatient! :D

Yeah he might let me take one on the 9th :) I have it highlighted on the calendar, so he lets me take one <3 I actually like that he hides them from me, so I won't test to early. I did that when we found out I was pregnant with Gavin, and found out really early, I was only 3 weeks and 3 days :( so it made the pregnancy even longer. I figure if my period doesn't come for the month of January (then I am for sure pregnant) LOL since she comes every month, just not on the same date each month.

I learned patience from him hiding the hpt's :) :happydance: I got so depressed seeing that negative hpt, I don't test early anymore. It took us about a year in a half to conceive Gavin so we shall see.

I was never one to work myself up over things. I just let things happen, even now, I am sure people probably think I am crazy for TTC #2, when Gavin is almost 5 months, but hey I tell them, I wipe his butt and I take care of him at night...nobody else does...so technically it's my choice lol :thumbup:

I forgot to tell you: you have a very pretty wedding dress, I was going to get one like that...but they didn't have it in "maternity" size lol :)

Hi All, I'm going to add myself to this thread! I think i ov'd yesterday (based on CM), so will be testing Jan 10th. Just cycle #3 for us. Can't wait to hear everyone's results, whether good or bad - great to have so much support:)

I will be testing on January 18 if you could please add me!

Yeah he might let me take one on the 9th :) I have it highlighted on the calendar, so he lets me take one <3 I actually like that he hides them from me, so I won't test to early. I did that when we found out I was pregnant with Gavin, and found out really early, I was only 3 weeks and 3 days :( so it made the pregnancy even longer. I figure if my period doesn't come for the month of January (then I am for sure pregnant) LOL since she comes every month, just not on the same date each month.

I learned patience from him hiding the hpt's :) :happydance: I got so depressed seeing that negative hpt, I don't test early anymore. It took us about a year in a half to conceive Gavin so we shall see.

I was never one to work myself up over things. I just let things happen, even now, I am sure people probably think I am crazy for TTC #2, when Gavin is almost 5 months, but hey I tell them, I wipe his butt and I take care of him at night...nobody else does...so technically it's my choice lol :thumbup:

I forgot to tell you: you have a very pretty wedding dress, I was going to get one like that...but they didn't have it in "maternity" size lol :)
That makes total sense! I'm sure I will start waiting longer each month we are TTC... It's so new right now and I haven't had those dreaded BFN's yet so for now I'm not willing to wait :p if it starts depressing me to get BFN's I will also have my husband hide them since I have no self control. I don't think you are crazy for trying for #2 with a 5 month old. Especially since it did take a while for #1, no reason in wasting anytime! ;) I hope it happens faster for you this time around! :)

Thanks! I loved my dress too, made me feel like a princess :)

Hi All, I'm going to add myself to this thread! I think i ov'd yesterday (based on CM), so will be testing Jan 10th. Just cycle #3 for us. Can't wait to hear everyone's results, whether good or bad - great to have so much support:)

Yay I ov'd yesterday too :) :happydance: go DPO 1!!!

That makes total sense! I'm sure I will start waiting longer each month we are TTC... It's so new right now and I haven't had those dreaded BFN's yet so for now I'm not willing to wait :p if it starts depressing me to get BFN's I will also have my husband hide them since I have no self control. I don't think you are crazy for trying for #2 with a 5 month old. Especially since it did take a while for #1, no reason in wasting anytime! ;) I hope it happens faster for you this time around! :)

Thanks! I loved my dress too, made me feel like a princess :)

That's good you don't think I am crazy, that's why I am not telling any of my family or Kyle's family...I don't want the crazy talk haha :) Hey I was crazy enough to get married at 30 weeks, I think I am crazy enough to take care of 2 babies...plus I want 5 by the time I am 30 :) :) so hubby better be ready, I am a stay at home Mom, so I try to enjoy every minute with Gavin, just in case we are pregnant :).

I really hope it happens faster this time, but I have learned not to give up no matter what, things happen for a reason. And we understand that!!! I was at the point of giving up, then bam a BFP :) :) and I knew early all because my boobs were hurting (which they never hurt ever!!).

That is definitely how a wedding dress should make you feel like :) I felt like a princess with mine too. Mine was very very plain, but I like that, I am a really down to earth type of gal :)

Hey scarter1025, Think we've got the same cycle, or almost the same!

I'm on CD6 now. Should ovulate on the 8th (which will be CD18) And then test on the 18th, which will be 10DPO :)

Hopefully we'll both get our bfp this month!!

5 sleeps to go before the number 1's start testing! yay! So exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->