JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Hi, I ovulated yesterday :) and I am due for AF on the 9th, but Hubby hid all my hpt's so I won't test early lol!!! Which is a good thing, I won't be testing until the 16th though, so it would be a week late...I hate irregular periods.
I'm due for AF also on the 9th...I'm assuming now that I won't be able to wait, though I will try. I keep my HPT's hidden from my husband so he can't hide them from me! :p I'm so impatient! :D

LOL I do the same thing! I hide them from my dh too! He has no idea how early I test (usually start about 6dpo) or how often! I'm tired of seeing bfn's though, so going to try and wait for 10dpo at the earliest this month! And I have been ttc #2 for 5 years and 7 months :(

Could you put me down for 19th January please :) Been TTC #2 now since February :( Already have a little boy who will be 8 years old in February, his name is Coby :) Hoping for a little girl to complete my family but a little boy would be equally loved :baby:

Have any of you ladies ever experienced a "fallback rise"? One of my friends pointed out that she noticed it on my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b77a1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
So I suppose that would mean I may be about 5DPO! how exciting!

I had something similar on my chart back in sept (I had a chem that month) but going off of o pains I determined that it was my second dip that I o'd on.

Please sign me up for the 16th of January. We are on our first cycle of trying for baby no 2!

Hey, can you please put me down for Jan 23rd. Fingers crossed the new year brings everyone a bfp. Good luck ladies.

only 4 days....I feel like I am about to go insane considering I keep getting all these positive pregnancy signs, I just want to hurry up and test already :wacko:

Hi, I ovulated yesterday :) and I am due for AF on the 9th, but Hubby hid all my hpt's so I won't test early lol!!! Which is a good thing, I won't be testing until the 16th though, so it would be a week late...I hate irregular periods.
I'm due for AF also on the 9th...I'm assuming now that I won't be able to wait, though I will try. I keep my HPT's hidden from my husband so he can't hide them from me! :p I'm so impatient! :D

LOL I do the same thing! I hide them from my dh too! He has no idea how early I test (usually start about 6dpo) or how often! I'm tired of seeing bfn's though, so going to try and wait for 10dpo at the earliest this month! And I have been ttc #2 for 5 years and 7 months :(

Yeah I usually am always tired of seeing bfn's so that's why I wait :) if I could I would just wait for the whole month just to make sure!! Or I just wait to buy tests until af is due/late :)

To make you feel better, I got a positive hpt (with Gavin) when I was 10 dpo...I might try 10 DPO, especially since I am feeling like crap now, and I am very crampy....So sad that you have been trying for so long, just don't give up (I know it's harder than you think) but good things will come to you... :) when you least expect it. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: <3

just following you ladies. I will be trying again in Jan or Feb.

Yeah I usually am always tired of seeing bfn's so that's why I wait :) if I could I would just wait for the whole month just to make sure!! Or I just wait to buy tests until af is due/late :)

To make you feel better, I got a positive hpt (with Gavin) when I was 10 dpo...I might try 10 DPO, especially since I am feeling like crap now, and I am very crampy....So sad that you have been trying for so long, just don't give up (I know it's harder than you think) but good things will come to you... :) when you least expect it. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: <3
I too am sorry it is taking so long for you for #2 I hope this new year will be lucky for you!

We've been TTC now since early October.
Had my first Clearblue smiley face on Xmas day CD 18, next AF due Jan 11.
Fingers Fx
This will be our second, our first will be a little over 4 if/when the next arrives.
Been taking some natural vitamin to help regulate things as my cycles have ranged anything from 29-49 days and pre-baby I was 26 days to the hour.

Hi don't know if you remember me from when we were preggy at the same time with our boys? They were born one day apart! I've had another lil boy since then too.
We are now ttc a little girl using shettles method and diet also! I'll be testing from the 13th or whenevers 9 days past Ov as that's when I got both my boys :bfp:s. I'm using opks
We were NTNP but this is now our first cycle officially TTC again! I'm very excited like I say trying for a girl but a boy would be amazing too as my boys are my world!
Officially testing 20th jan when af is due! X
:dust: to you all girls xxx

I too am sorry it is taking so long for you for #2 I hope this new year will be lucky for you!

No, it took me a while for #1...a year in a half...this is the 1st cycle we are TTC for #2 :) so it's only been a month.

hi ladies, id love to join this group, im 26 and a full time mummy to my daughter whos just turned 3, she was a happy surprise baby and now we've been ttc 2mths now for no2. af id due 5th jan. used ov sticks n did the bd at the 'right time' so heres hoping it isnt going to take too long!!! good luck every 1 xxxx

slight dull constant pain n my lower left side that sort of feels like its going down my lady tunnel...

hoping this is a good sign...i felt my O pains on the left too.,.

This is only my first cycle ttc#1 and its driving me crazy...

I joined last months thread and I followed over to this one! I test on 1/22

Hey everyone! New Joiner Here. :thumbup:

I will be doing a FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) as a Surrogate on January 11th, which means I'll start testing 4 days later on January 15th.

:flower:

Just found out my sil is pregnant and due in june! She's kept it a secret for ages due to an early scare! Its making me more impatient now! Joseph was a nice surprise so have never actively ttc before!

I would like to join also , if thats ok.. AF is due on the 12th of Jan. i am in my O week right now . We have 2 kiddos , one girl who is 7 years almost 8 years old and our second is a boy who is 1 years and 3 months .
we have been TTC since June of 2012 this time for our TTC we are using PRESEED . we have gotten many positive things said about preseed and hopefully it works for a sticky bean. if it doesnt happen this month , then we will wait until after AF shows in Feb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->