JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I would like to join also , if thats ok.. AF is due on the 12th of Jan. i am in my O week right now . We have 2 kiddos , one girl who is 7 years almost 8 years old and our second is a boy who is 1 years and 3 months .
we have been TTC since June of 2012 this time for our TTC we are using PRESEED . we have gotten many positive things said about preseed and hopefully it works for a sticky bean. if it doesnt happen this month , then we will wait until after AF shows in Feb

kmere! Welcome.....

Had to tell you that I totally think this will be the cycle for you.
My Jan. 12, 2011 cycle ended with a little boy who's now 14.5 months. :haha: That has to be a good sign :p :thumbup:

AF is due January 15th just waiting for the big O, hopefully it will be happening sometime with in the next week! TTC #2, hoping for a girl but would be more then happy with another boy!

I am now 9 DPO and am anxiously waiting to test. Kinda worried because I haven't had any obvious symptoms. But I'm hoping that I'm one of those that doesn't have any and that I do get a BFP!! well see.... Can't bare to wait any longer :( just don't want to get a BFN which is my motivation to wait as long as I can. The furthest ill be waiting is Sunday, if I can resist. I def want to check before the New Year b/c fam is having a big party with cocktails.
Today: having slight cramps. Is this a sign?
Have felt a bit moody throughout the week.
Anywho can't wait to keep reading other blogs. This is certainly a motivation and keeps me occupied :)

Hey ladies I was wondering if I could join in. I was suppose to start af today but I ovulated super late compared to normal CD 22 I'm assuming it was caused from the soy iso I took this cycle. So I am due to test on January 3rd but am going to start testing Dec 31st at 12 dpo. I'm not feeling much of anything this cycle besides lots of cramping which isn't normal at all! Other than thar I pretty much feel out already this cycle for some reason...only time will tell... Fx'd for everyone's :bfp: Gl ladies and lost of :dust:

Hi could you please change my testing date to January 9th :) Hubby is letting me test that day <3

Hi don't know if you remember me from when we were preggy at the same time with our boys? They were born one day apart! I've had another lil boy since then too.
We are now ttc a little girl using shettles method and diet also! I'll be testing from the 13th or whenevers 9 days past Ov as that's when I got both my boys :bfp:s. I'm using opks
We were NTNP but this is now our first cycle officially TTC again! I'm very excited like I say trying for a girl but a boy would be amazing too as my boys are my world!
Officially testing 20th jan when af is due! X
:dust: to you all girls xxx

Sorry, being honest, I don't remember, but I see your boy was born on the 19th :) Made another friend on here at the time who's little boy was due the same day as mine and born 1 day later :p (they were due on the 7th of feb.) - I still see her aswell cause she lives quite close :)
But it's nice to see someone who's got a LO of the same age ttc again aswell!! :) And nice to see you're also using the shettles method. I'd be happy with a boy aswell, but might aswell try for a girl :p I'm gonna be bd from 1st to 6th and O on the 8th so I'm not totally abiding by the 3 days before O but like I said I'd be happy with another boy aswell.. I'd rather cover my bases and get pregnant even if it's a boy, then not get pregnant. I just really want another LO. :)

Fingers crossed we'll get lucky again together this time!!

Good Luck everyone! I'm hoping for a girl but to be honest I'd be happy with a boy too so won't be doing any particular methods. I read about the Shettles method and I'd be too scared we'd still be trying this time next year with stopping the BD'ing that early!

Hi could you please change my testing date to January 9th :) Hubby is letting me test that day <3
We will be testing the same day now, good luck to us! Hopefully 2 BFP's that day :)

Yay how great will that be. I was going to test when next Friday (January 4th, I would only be 10 dpo, so I decided to wait)

If you want you can check out my journal, I have pictures of me, my little guy and me in my wedding dress :)

Can you change my date to Jan 14? I was expecting to ovulate today but no ewcm yet, and haven't had a positive opk so I'm assuming I will have a longer cycle than 27 days

Almost January! Baby dust ladies!!!!!

Good Luck everyone! I'm hoping for a girl but to be honest I'd be happy with a boy too so won't be doing any particular methods. I read about the Shettles method and I'd be too scared we'd still be trying this time next year with stopping the BD'ing that early!

I'm like that, so I've extended the BDing with 1 day (so it's 2 days before O instead of 3) gives us a little more chance and I don't do OPK's or anything so I might actually O earlier (or later... hope not!) than I expected, so we'll see if it works. I have read of people that conceived with BDing quite early though, like 4-5 days before O. Either that worked for them or they O'ed earlier than they thought... All depends on the strength of the :spermy: I guess.... Fingers crossed it works, if not I'll probably go with BDing as much as possible the month after. But I'm just gonna keep hoping, it might work :)

KitteyKat2010, I had you down for the 16th for some reason.... changed you to the 9th now....

Oh just seen your post where you asked me to change it. Well that's done now :)

And ofcourse welcome to all the new girls. Group is getting nice and big! Just 4 sleeps till the first testers are up! And till we start BDing to be in with a chance this month :)

Anyone have any ideas to tell my dh that were expecting if I get a :bfp: ? I want to tell him on our 16th wedding anniversary (21 years together the same day) which is the 16th.

How is everyone feeling?

I have been bloated the last couple of days.

Also anyone want to take a look at my chart and tell me your thoughts.

Mom2pne I don't have any great advice as to tell DH but what an awesome anniversary present that would be for the both of you! Your chart looks AMAZING btw that temp rise after ovulation looks great! I have a feeling you will be getting a :bfp: soon Fx'd for you! Sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

Hi ladies!

I'm new here. This is my very first post actually. I will be testing January 6th! We are trying for our first baby. This is only our first cycle though. I have done reading and a bit of research but I still have so much to learn about this whole process. :)

So put me down for the 6th please. Good luck to everyone testing. I hope the new brings wonderful news to you all as everyone seems so lovely.

Jode :hugs::hugs:

hello. I shall be testing around 11th. my AF has been abit crazy since my last (oct 31st) should have had one around 7th nov nothing but the odd dark brown spotting for couple days cramps constantly for 2 weeks neg preg tests. SO no idea whats going on with that

had a lot of ewcm show Sunday and Monday. we dtd Thursday before and boxing day so fingers crossed. Im not really hopeful on this 1.

quick update , my calculations were correct with my O time. I know i O'ed today with the slight pain in my ovaries and the EWCM also . but we BD'd everyother day since X-MAS eve . and again today just to be sure . i think i posted before that i dont chart or temp i just do the old way of counting on the calendar. :) but this time around we are using the preseed just to help the fella's along . so we will continue to BD until my fertile cycle is done . Good Luck EVERYONE!! lets see some BFP'S!!

Hi ladies!

I'm new here. This is my very first post actually. I will be testing January 6th! We are trying for our first baby. This is only our first cycle though. I have done reading and a bit of research but I still have so much to learn about this whole process. :)

So put me down for the 6th please. Good luck to everyone testing. I hope the new brings wonderful news to you all as everyone seems so lovely.

Jode :hugs::hugs:

Welcome to B&B!! Good luck this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->