JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Good gosh girls I've been away for a couple of days and it's gone mental!!!!!! :bfp:s everywhere!!
Congratulations Dreamer, Chaz, and Blackrain and anyone else I may have missed on my 9 page marathon catch up lol!!

Any new :bfp:s this morning I wonder???

Well I'm 7dpo on my wierd cycle, I've not tested and I'm not going to (who am I trying to kid!) I've got the 5 frer in the post hopefully will arrive today and some ic's also arriving today. I'm only allowing myself to do the ic's till I'm 10dpo then I might try a frer!! My my my symptoms are crazy! I did start a thread in tww yesterday but they are:
6dpo:
•2 nosebleeds had these with both my boys
•Slept for 30 minutes in the afternoon (and yesterday) exhusted!
•cramping and dull aches in pelvis and lover abs
•lots of creamy CM
•cervix high closed tilted back and feels like a nose!
•bbs tender with seriously erect nipples last night (tmi :blush: ) and a bit weepy
• cold sore on lip (had this with both boys!)
• big spot on chin!

So that's me so far! I'm feeling really possitive at the mo just hope my LP will be long enough, it's really worrying me :wacko: xxx

Thank you :happydance: Those sound like hopeful symptoms! Best of luck xx

Eltjuh - You don't come accross as stupid at all, we've all been there, waiting is horrible, especially as the body always seems to play tricks! xx

Well the post lady came and brought my ic's and my frer obviously I dipped both cos I'm a poasaholic! Frer was :bfn: but I swear I see a smudge of a line on the ic!! Probably me being a weirdo tho! Here's a pic for you girls to squint at!

I've not used an ic before so not really sure what I am looking for lol, but do you mean on the left side?? (if so I think I can see something) xx

My cervix feels like a slit now after having the boys and always feels a little bit open but I can tell when it Definatly is open as I can get my finger top in :blush:

Well the post lady came and brought my ic's and my frer obviously I dipped both cos I'm a poasaholic! Frer was :bfn: but I swear I see a smudge of a line on the ic!! Probably me being a weirdo tho! Here's a pic for you girls to squint at!

I think I can see something VERY faint! But don't wanna get your hopes up... Hopefully it's the start of your bfp! You deserve it after such a weird month!! And hopefully I'll be able to stick that :bfp: back in front of your name!!

Wow look at the BFPs storming in!
Congrats Chaz and Blackrain!!

Well I'm due to test tomorrow and have been getting preAF cramps.. However I'm also getting EWCM which usually doesn't come with AF so took an OPK and immediately 2 lines though the Test line isn't as dark..took one last nite as well and today's definitely darker than last nite.. Dunno if I hadn't ovulated the last round and if my body is gearing itself up again.. Wail test over the next couple of days and see if I do get a positive OPK.. Just when I was thinking that the TWW was coming to an end.. Bonkers! :dohh::grr:

I had a +OPK aswell after I ovulated, but I didn't have any signs of O... So I thought maybe it meant I was pregnant, but later on it wasn't positive anymore when I did another one... So dunno what was going on there!!
Hopefully you'll find out soon whether you have ovulated or whether you're ovulating now... Get BDing just in case!! :p

Well I peed on another stick as we do ladies and I could see lines at 3 minutes and so I just thought ok they might look a bit pink but I'm not getting my hopes up but as the time went on the got darker pink and as they have dried they have pink lines on them!
I think I'm onto something girls! What do you reckon???

Attachments

• BA6EAE47-6FE6-4CAB-9CB8-1FEF5A2236D4-337-00000044CC63F754_zps2a0c8be8.jpg
    BA6EAE47-6FE6-4CAB-9CB8-1FEF5A2236D4-337-00000044CC63F754_zps2a0c8be8.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 16
No AF for me yet... I was SURE it would be here today, cause of the slightly open cervix yesterday, but maybe I was wrong.... Went to the toilet when I got up.. took a cup with me just in case, but I was 99.9% sure I wouldn't have to pee in it cause AF would be there... and nothing!! So I peed in the cup, dipped the test in.... nothing!! (but a control line). It was a FRER, when the pee moved across the window it showed a very bright white line where the testline should be and then the pee moved across all the way and there was no control line at first, but soon turned up after (slowly). But no line for the test, so it's yet another bfn for me....
I'm so confused!! I keep giving up and then something gives me a little hope again and then I give up again and then something (like no AF!!!! :dohh:) gives me hope again... JUST GIVE ME MY BFP!!!! :winkwink:
I'm having the exact same thing; usually I have a 28 day cycle, but this month it seems not. 33 days and counting... I bought extra tests that I didn't intend to use this month, and then used one :dohh:

CD33 and counting (usually 28 days)... :awww:

Take it you're also still getting bfn's??? I still have no sign of AF (yet)... Been wearing a pad all day, just in case... Glad at least it didn't turn up today cause thursday is swimming day (go to swimmingclass with my son) and I hate wearing tampons... But I'd LOVE for the evil witch just to stay away for at least the next 9 months!!

Yup... the :witch: has landed.... Checked cp, when I went to the toilet before bed and there it was... :wacko: Not totally started properly yet, but I'm sure she'll be in full flow tomorrow! Awesome!! :wacko:

Thanks for all your support though everyone!!! :hugs:

I won't be ttc anytime soon I don't think... won't be able to try this month cause of hubby's meds and not sure when the doc will be happy to look into changing his meds so everything will 'work' properly again!!

Thanks for all your support and ofcourse I will be sticking around to see how everything is going and to keep updating the thread!

Sorry I couldn't add to the bfp count but I'm sure there will be plenty of you ladies that will help us out with that!!

Yup... the :witch: has landed.... Checked cp, when I went to the toilet before bed and there it was... :wacko: Not totally started properly yet, but I'm sure she'll be in full flow tomorrow! Awesome!! :wacko:

Thanks for all your support though everyone!!! :hugs:

I won't be ttc anytime soon I don't think... won't be able to try this month cause of hubby's meds and not sure when the doc will be happy to look into changing his meds so everything will 'work' properly again!!

Thanks for all your support and ofcourse I will be sticking around to see how everything is going and to keep updating the thread!

Sorry I couldn't add to the bfp count but I'm sure there will be plenty of you ladies that will help us out with that!!

So sorry to hear that! :hugs:

MommaC I see lines!!

Eltjuh - I'm so sorry :( I had really good vibes too :(

Hey everyone..I am sure I am just going crazy but I am now 3 days late unlike me. However, I have done four HPT 3 IC and one clearblue ALL negative. I have cramping and sore BB's. As you may see by my ticker I have been TTC for 9 years and had 3 MC in the last 6, 2 last year!! I wish my body wouldnt play tricks. Has anyone here had negative test and still been PG??????

Ladies....I really need some answers! I finally got a positive opk test! BUT I checked my cm and it is still more 'tacky' than 'egg white and stretchy'. Should I wait to bd tomorrow? maybe wait for the egg whitey stuff? Opinions? What is more important a positive opk test or egwm?

I think I'm out this cycle :/ I just don't get it!! Ill find out tomorrow...

Wow look at the BFPs storming in!
Congrats Chaz and Blackrain!!

Well I'm due to test tomorrow and have been getting preAF cramps.. However I'm also getting EWCM which usually doesn't come with AF so took an OPK and immediately 2 lines though the Test line isn't as dark..took one last nite as well and today's definitely darker than last nite.. Dunno if I hadn't ovulated the last round and if my body is gearing itself up again.. Wail test over the next couple of days and see if I do get a positive OPK.. Just when I was thinking that the TWW was coming to an end.. Bonkers! :dohh::grr:

I had a +OPK aswell after I ovulated, but I didn't have any signs of O... So I thought maybe it meant I was pregnant, but later on it wasn't positive anymore when I did another one... So dunno what was going on there!!
Hopefully you'll find out soon whether you have ovulated or whether you're ovulating now... Get BDing just in case!! :p

Thanks Eltjuh! Well b testing again this afternoon to see if its a positive.. Really frustrated when you think you've got things settled and your body throws you a curve ball!!!

Sorry the witch got you dear! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->