JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Well I peed on another stick as we do ladies and I could see lines at 3 minutes and so I just thought ok they might look a bit pink but I'm not getting my hopes up but as the time went on the got darker pink and as they have dried they have pink lines on them!
I think I'm onto something girls! What do you reckon???

I definitely see pink lines momma!!!

Yup... the :witch: has landed.... Checked cp, when I went to the toilet before bed and there it was... :wacko: Not totally started properly yet, but I'm sure she'll be in full flow tomorrow! Awesome!! :wacko:

Thanks for all your support though everyone!!! :hugs:

I won't be ttc anytime soon I don't think... won't be able to try this month cause of hubby's meds and not sure when the doc will be happy to look into changing his meds so everything will 'work' properly again!!

Thanks for all your support and ofcourse I will be sticking around to see how everything is going and to keep updating the thread!

Sorry I couldn't add to the bfp count but I'm sure there will be plenty of you ladies that will help us out with that!!

I'm so sorry the :witch: has got you hunni :( best of luck with sorting out your DHs meds and you can start TTC again soon xxxx :hug:

Yup... the :witch: has landed.... Checked cp, when I went to the toilet before bed and there it was... :wacko: Not totally started properly yet, but I'm sure she'll be in full flow tomorrow! Awesome!! :wacko:

Thanks for all your support though everyone!!! :hugs:

I won't be ttc anytime soon I don't think... won't be able to try this month cause of hubby's meds and not sure when the doc will be happy to look into changing his meds so everything will 'work' properly again!!

Thanks for all your support and ofcourse I will be sticking around to see how everything is going and to keep updating the thread!

Sorry I couldn't add to the bfp count but I'm sure there will be plenty of you ladies that will help us out with that!!
sorry to hear that :(

Yes I'm still getting BFNs; just waiting for AF

Ladies....I really need some answers! I finally got a positive opk test! BUT I checked my cm and it is still more 'tacky' than 'egg white and stretchy'. Should I wait to bd tomorrow? maybe wait for the egg whitey stuff? Opinions? What is more important a positive opk test or egwm?

I'd say ewcm is more important, because that's fertile cm and that will help the :spermy: swim and survive.... But then I guess you'll need an LH surge aswell cause that indicates the actual ovulation!

I'd just BD when you can tbh.... (trust me, I know what it's like when you want to but can't :winkwink:)

Good luck anyway! Hopefully you'll catch that egg!!

MommaCC - I see them too (and they seem to be getting slightly darker) - yay! :happydance:

Eltjuh - so sorry to hear that, i hope you are ok :hugs: I know it's horrible when you get your hopes up, only to have them dashed, I'm glad you are sticking around though :)

Ready to start - Get BD-ing just in case :)

Lara, SugarPi and Flowermal - lots of luck and fx'd for you xx

Ladies who have been pregnant before (or just know more about this stuff then me!), I wondered if you could help me with something (I'm not yet feeling confident to join the early pregnancy forums) so I hope you don't mind me asking this type of question :blush:

I'm feeling really cautious, (and hoping and praying) this time as I had an MC in november, at 12.5 weeks which was two days before I was due to have my first scan. 12 weeks seems ages away, so I thought having an early scan might help, but I can't even get an appointment with my midwife until the end of February, so I don't think there is any chance. I've seen that some clinics offer it though and just wondered if anyone had any experience of this? When is the best time - 6, 7, 8 weeks? I'll do some proper research first, but from what I've read so far it seems to not carry a risk. Many thanks for any advice xxxx

Ladies who have been pregnant before (or just know more about this stuff then me!), I wondered if you could help me with something (I'm not yet feeling confident to join the early pregnancy forums) so I hope you don't mind me asking this type of question :blush:

I'm feeling really cautious, (and hoping and praying) this time as I had an MC in november, at 12.5 weeks which was two days before I was due to have my first scan. 12 weeks seems ages away, so I thought having an early scan might help, but I can't even get an appointment with my midwife until the end of February, so I don't think there is any chance. I've seen that some clinics offer it though and just wondered if anyone had any experience of this? When is the best time - 6, 7, 8 weeks? I'll do some proper research first, but from what I've read so far it seems to not carry a risk. Many thanks for any advice xxxx

I've been looking into the same. The only clinics in the uk that seem to offer this with properly qualified staff are baby bond - However, do bare in mind that it would only give you reassurance at that moment in time and won't guarantee the continuation of your pregnancy. If you go on their website and put in your EDD it will then show you the period in which you can book an early pregnancy scan. I may go for a date smack in the middle of that period to ensure I can actually have it done of there is confusions over dates xx

I've been looking into the same. The only clinics in the uk that seem to offer this with properly qualified staff are baby bond - However, do bare in mind that it would only give you reassurance at that moment in time and won't guarantee the continuation of your pregnancy. If you go on their website and put in your EDD it will then show you the period in which you can book an early pregnancy scan. I may go for a date smack in the middle of that period to ensure I can actually have it done of there is confusions over dates xx

Thanks Noo, that's great, and there is a clinic really near me :o) I think I read that they check for a heartbeat which is a good sign at 8 weeks and that it looks about the right size (which could be subjective due to dates), and I guess you'd know if it was a multiple! Although I heed your word of caution that it doens't mean everything will be fine, it will at least give some piece of mind. Do you think you'll book? xxx

Thanks Noo, that's great, and there is a clinic really near me :o) I think I read that they check for a heartbeat which is a good sign at 8 weeks and that it looks about the right size (which could be subjective due to dates), and I guess you'd know if it was a multiple! Although I heed your word of caution that it doens't mean everything will be fine, it will at least give some piece of mind. Do you think you'll book? xxx

Probably! Though none of the dates that are available are days DH is off work. However, he isn't keen and doesn't see the point of paying for it but he's not the one wandering round in a daze absolutely petrified I'll miscarry again (6 miscarriages previously). I'm somewhat comforted by the fact I seem to have a lot of morning sickness very early this time which I didn't with the pregnancies I lost - However, it now has me paranoid I'm carrying twins :dohh:

All I can say is, I'd go around 8 weeks if I'd have it done cause before 7 weeks they can't usually see/hear a heartbeat yet, so if you're slightly less far along and you go at 7 weeks then you might not be able to see/hear a heartbeat yet. Can't believe you had a mc at 12+5!! Considering after 12 weeks the risk is greatly reduced.... I know there's still a chance, but it must be horrible for you as most people can finally breathe again when they are 12 weeks along!!
Can't give you much more advice, cause I never had an early scan, especially not 1 I had to pay for myself... (only had a 4d scan at 24 weeks with Lucas). Which was definitely worth the money btw... so if you have the money, you should check it out!! I loved it!!

Anyway, good luck!! Hope you and Noo have a sticky one in there this time!!!

Babybond recommend Early scan between 7 and 10 weeks ish I think. I'd be planning on going around 8/9 weeks I think (from ovulation date, not LMP date) to get the most out of the experience.

Probably! Though none of the dates that are available are days DH is off work. However, he isn't keen and doesn't see the point of paying for it but he's not the one wandering round in a daze absolutely petrified I'll miscarry again (6 miscarriages previously). I'm somewhat comforted by the fact I seem to have a lot of morning sickness very early this time which I didn't with the pregnancies I lost - However, it now has me paranoid I'm carrying twins :dohh:

Argh - that's typical about dates, yeah I understand how you feel and so sorry to hear you have been through mc six times. I think I'm due on the 5th October. So quite close to you. The mmorning sickness is good, I have it but not too bad yet. any twins in you family?! xx

Thanks Eltjuh, I was thinking of booking if for when I am about 8 weeks as I am seeing the midwife about 5 days later :) I don't think I have noo's patience to wait until 9 weeks :) lets hope we all get our happy endings xx

Hugs, Eltjuh, you don't have to count yourself out for next cycle...maybe it will just happen

Thanks dreamer. I took it pretty hard last night and still a little upset this morning. But it happens. I called my doctor to see what ar can do to increase the number of follicles ...since ive only been getting one good one.

Argh - that's typical about dates, yeah I understand how you feel and so sorry to hear you have been through mc six times. I think I'm due on the 5th October. So quite close to you. The mmorning sickness is good, I have it but not too bad yet. any twins in you family?! xx

Twins on both sides - My mum and uncle are twins, nanna and her brother are twins, great nanna and her sister were twins - It appears not to skip a generation and my generation is next :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->