JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I got my bfp this morning! Three months of trying and this is my first ever pregnancy :D
Good luck everyone still waiting, especially you eltjuh!
:dust:

YAY!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: Can I put you down for your bfp??
H&H 9 months! And thanks for wishing me luck :)

Yes you can put me down.

I am going to try to post a picture once I'm on my laptop since it won't let me from my phone! Thank you guys for the congrats

I got my bfp this morning! Three months of trying and this is my first ever pregnancy :D
Good luck everyone still waiting, especially you eltjuh!
:dust:

YAY!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: Can I put you down for your bfp??
H&H 9 months! And thanks for wishing me luck :)

Yes you can put me down.

I am going to try to post a picture once I'm on my laptop since it won't let me from my phone! Thank you guys for the congrats

DONE!! Congrats on being bfp#20 :)

Here is a picture. I took a cheapie "first signal" this morning. I have an FRER in the cabinet and I will take that tomorrow before I got to the doctor for my blood test.

Attachments

• IMG_20130123_141335.jpg
    IMG_20130123_141335.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10
Here is a picture. I took a cheapie "first signal" this morning. I have an FRER in the cabinet and I will take that tomorrow before I got to the doctor for my blood test.

OMG!! Well there's definitely no mistaking that line!!! What DPO are you??

Fab :bfp: :baby:

Dreamer's :bfp: hasn't been added - I don't think we can question those lines!

Hey all! So this morning I had a faint BFP, held my urine all day....and got 2 more faint-but-very-visible positives on IC's this afternoon! I'm going to wait until I tests with FRER, so maybe hold off on putting me down just yet, but fairly certain my eggo is preggo!

Hey all! So this morning I had a faint BFP, held my urine all day....and got 2 more faint-but-very-visible positives on IC's this afternoon! I'm going to wait until I tests with FRER, so maybe hold off on putting me down just yet, but fairly certain my eggo is preggo!

OMG congrats!!!!

Yay congrats blackrain! And sorry dreamer.... didn't realise i hadn't put you down for a bfp yet...

OMG!! Well there's definitely no mistaking that line!!! What DPO are you??
14 dpo. I'm almost certain that I implanted on 8dpo so its no wonder I got such a good line.

Yay congrats blackrain! And sorry dreamer.... didn't realise i hadn't put you down for a bfp yet...

Thanks for all the responses! I usually o anytime between day 11-16...not very helpful! I have used these tests before but never got any hint of a line until closer to the o day. This time since day 5 there has been a faint line everyday. And on day 6 it was slightly darker, but still faint (never even close to as dark as the control line). I guess I will have to continue to wait!!! Fingers crossed!

So...total of 5 BFP today, one of which was a First Response, all very clear. Think you can probably put me down as a BFP lol, don't see me getting a BFN tomorrow.. :)

Congrats chaz and Blackrain!!! Blackrain, can you post a pic...pleeeaaase:)

Congrats chaz and Blackrain!!! Blackrain, can you post a pic...pleeeaaase:)

Sure! Aren't as pink when you zoom, but all were deffo pink in person :)

Attachments

• A61BCB2F-A4C0-4336-AC7A-2FC58988E97B-369-00000110AEC4A766_zpscbcafb9c.jpg
    A61BCB2F-A4C0-4336-AC7A-2FC58988E97B-369-00000110AEC4A766_zpscbcafb9c.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 33AFBF6A-5DF3-4E91-AC81-68D3E036F47D-369-00000110A60A0378_zpsafb7fcb5.jpg
    33AFBF6A-5DF3-4E91-AC81-68D3E036F47D-369-00000110A60A0378_zpsafb7fcb5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics