JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Thank you! Had a real squinter this morning, but held my pee in all day (9 hours total- coffee mid-day was a bad idea, almost peed myself on the way home haha) so tomorrow's FMU test will probably be same or darker hopefully.

OMG !!! This thread is running like a horse .:happydance::happydance: It's raining :bfp::bfp::bfp: ,

Congrats chaz and Blackrain . Congrats to other new BFP if I have missed.

Have a H & H 9 months.

Hey all! So this morning I had a faint BFP, held my urine all day....and got 2 more faint-but-very-visible positives on IC's this afternoon! I'm going to wait until I tests with FRER, so maybe hold off on putting me down just yet, but fairly certain my eggo is preggo!

Yay congratulations!! Xx

Thank you noo and eltjuh - I think that was me being a bit cautious as I was only 10 or 11 dpo, and period not due until Saturday. But it's lovely seeing my name in lights :smile: I jut tested on a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks too - yay! Seeing as how I woke at 4:30 - 2 hours before my alarm and now can't sleep lol. Good luck to everyone testing today! Xx

Thanks for all the responses! I usually o anytime between day 11-16...not very helpful! I have used these tests before but never got any hint of a line until closer to the o day. This time since day 5 there has been a faint line everyday. And on day 6 it was slightly darker, but still faint (never even close to as dark as the control line). I guess I will have to continue to wait!!! Fingers crossed!

Good luck! Xx

Wow look at the BFPs storming in!
Congrats Chaz and Blackrain!!

Well I'm due to test tomorrow and have been getting preAF cramps.. However I'm also getting EWCM which usually doesn't come with AF so took an OPK and immediately 2 lines though the Test line isn't as dark..took one last nite as well and today's definitely darker than last nite.. Dunno if I hadn't ovulated the last round and if my body is gearing itself up again.. Wail test over the next couple of days and see if I do get a positive OPK.. Just when I was thinking that the TWW was coming to an end.. Bonkers! :dohh::grr:

Good gosh girls I've been away for a couple of days and it's gone mental!!!!!! :bfp:s everywhere!!
Congratulations Dreamer, Chaz, and Blackrain and anyone else I may have missed on my 9 page marathon catch up lol!!

Any new :bfp:s this morning I wonder???

Well I'm 7dpo on my wierd cycle, I've not tested and I'm not going to (who am I trying to kid!) I've got the 5 frer in the post hopefully will arrive today and some ic's also arriving today. I'm only allowing myself to do the ic's till I'm 10dpo then I might try a frer!! My my my symptoms are crazy! I did start a thread in tww yesterday but they are:
6dpo:
•2 nosebleeds had these with both my boys
•Slept for 30 minutes in the afternoon (and yesterday) exhusted!
•cramping and dull aches in pelvis and lover abs
•lots of creamy CM
•cervix high closed tilted back and feels like a nose!
•bbs tender with seriously erect nipples last night (tmi :blush: ) and a bit weepy
• cold sore on lip (had this with both boys!)
• big spot on chin!

So that's me so far! I'm feeling really possitive at the mo just hope my LP will be long enough, it's really worrying me :wacko: xxx

Sounds like some good symptoms mommacc especially if you don't usually get nose bleeds...or things like cold sores or spots...

No AF for me yet... I was SURE it would be here today, cause of the slightly open cervix yesterday, but maybe I was wrong.... Went to the toilet when I got up.. took a cup with me just in case, but I was 99.9% sure I wouldn't have to pee in it cause AF would be there... and nothing!! So I peed in the cup, dipped the test in.... nothing!! (but a control line). It was a FRER, when the pee moved across the window it showed a very bright white line where the testline should be and then the pee moved across all the way and there was no control line at first, but soon turned up after (slowly). But no line for the test, so it's yet another bfn for me....
I'm so confused!! I keep giving up and then something gives me a little hope again and then I give up again and then something (like no AF!!!! :dohh:) gives me hope again... JUST GIVE ME MY BFP!!!! :winkwink:

Oh Noo, you might know this.... being a midwife.... Is it true that your cervix might be/feel slightly open if you've had a (or more) vaginal births before??
Maybe it was that?? I really don't know anymore!!! :shrug:

Oh Noo, you might know this.... being a midwife.... Is it true that your cervix might be/feel slightly open if you've had a (or more) vaginal births before??
Maybe it was that?? I really don't know anymore!!! :shrug:

Yup - It's what we call a "Multips OS". If you've never had a baby your cervix is like a round pin prick when closed and as it opens in your cycle the whole is round in shape. If you've had a baby before it's more of a slit like whole and more likely to get a finger tip in it when it's classed as open and when it's closed its like a slit.

Take a look at THIS site

I'm out! AF came for me today! Lots of tears this morning. Ladies i need a :hugs:. Congrats to all the lovely ladies who got their bfp's !! x

My cervix feels like a slit now after having the boys and always feels a little bit open but I can tell when it Definatly is open as I can get my finger top in :blush:

Well the post lady came and brought my ic's and my frer obviously I dipped both cos I'm a poasaholic! Frer was :bfn: but I swear I see a smudge of a line on the ic!! Probably me being a weirdo tho! Here's a pic for you girls to squint at!

Attachments

• 3DC81F60-A328-4A34-9313-5D316CBA61F1-1096-00000120504A2A49_zpsb6141470.jpg
    3DC81F60-A328-4A34-9313-5D316CBA61F1-1096-00000120504A2A49_zpsb6141470.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
Well I'm definitely confused now... felt open yesterday, closed this morning and now slightly open again. Cause I can get a slight fingertip in aswell...that's what I thought was happening yesterday. So dunno what happened there, but I'm leaning towards AF again now hahaha.... This is so stupid!! And confusing!!!

Oh well, I give up and am just gonna wait for AF, if it's not here by saturday I'll test again and then every other day if it's not here... If it's not here by wednesday I'm contacting the GP.

I must come across really stupid to you girls! Haha... :blush:

Well I'm definitely confused now... felt open yesterday, closed this morning and now slightly open again. Cause I can get a slight fingertip in aswell...that's what I thought was happening yesterday. So dunno what happened there, but I'm leaning towards AF again now hahaha.... This is so stupid!! And confusing!!!

Oh well, I give up and am just gonna wait for AF, if it's not here by saturday I'll test again and then every other day if it's not here... If it's not here by wednesday I'm contacting the GP.

You don't come across stupid at all! This ttc stuff is enough to send us all mad :wacko: I think your plan sounds great wait till Saturday then take it from there, oh gosh I've got everything crossed here for you!

I'm just going crazy waiting this cycles been mentel!!

Your cervix can change quite dramatically throughout today. I had a c-section with DD (not even a vaginal birth) and mine feels like a slightly open slit all the time as well.
For any ladies who are curious what you cervix looks like and the changes it can make, you should check this website out...https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

I will warn anyone who is squeemish though, it is very graphic!!

I'm out, AF came today. Congrats to all the BFPs and see the rest of yall in the Feb thread.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!!!!!!

I am so frustrated with this cycle. I am on CD 39, not even sure that I actually ovulated, and now my temps are all wacky because I got sick yesterday and have a low grade fever. I just want this cycle to be over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->