JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Congrats to all those with :bfp: :flower:

Wondered if any of you could offer some advice...Well I was supposed to be waiting until Monday to test but couldnt wait and tested Thursday and Yesterday (11 and 12 dpo) and got :bfn: but yesterday and today I have been feeling really strange, feel faint and a bit shaky a lot of the day and a little sicky...just not myself :nope: and today I have had pink CM...I was thinking maybe it could be implantation bleeding but then I am supposedly 13dpo (according to OPK) so isnt it a bit late? and too early for pregnancy symptoms? Or maybe it is just AF coming 3 days early :growlmad:

Anyway if AF doesnt show up tomorrow I will test again!

On average, people implant at about 9dpo.... (at least that's what countdown to pregnancy told me).... Did you get your positive OPK 13 days ago?? Cause supposedly you O 12-48 hrs after you get a positive OPK, which could technically make you 11dpo today. It could be IB, but I guess you can't be sure until you get a positive hpt or no period.... Did you get a lot of pink CM, more than once?

evening ladies, i think i hit 7weeks today! yey :happydance: not poas for a week, saw the mw last mon, not heard any thing bk about the blood tests she took. (i assume they did a blood pregnancy test so would have let me know if it wasnt as expected) nhs 12 week scan booked for 6th march. since the ms hit last week i dont feel the need to poas, which is good but i sure cant wait for this feeling to pass.

still debating when to tell ppl our news, have private 'reasurance scan' on fri at 7+6 still might tell my parents after it for the suport. i see my mum most days so i know she will worry if she sees me this sick!

my close friend and godmother to my daughter told me she had a loss today, i knew she was trying but didnt know she was newly preg, i feel so awful for her (she thinks she was 4wks) so our babies would have been very close in age, im scared to tel her my news now for fear of upsetting her- ill def wait untill after my 12wk scan so its not so raw for her but im still scared ill upset her :nope: i would hope in time she could b happy for me but very fearfull as with my last pregnancy i lost a different very close friend- my dd was a happy surprise and she'd been trying months and totally pulled away from me (luckly by the time i was 6mths she was pregnant herself and now has 2 beautiful daughters) but her attitude towards me when i was preg means our friendship has never been the same. im mayb over thinking things because of a previous experience but i now feel guilty about my pregnancy:blush:

I never heard anything about my blood tests when i was pregnant. Not sure why they do them but they don't check for hcg normally i think. Cause i asked for my results last time for the council and it didn't have any hcg levels on there...

I know how you feel about your friend as i was pregnant really quickly with my son and my sister had been trying for years and kept having chemicals...or very early mc. So she had a really hard time with it!! Especially since i'm younger (and hadn't been married as long as she had... ) she also still thinks of me as her baby sister that is still 5 years old... :s i'm sure your friend will be happy for you, she might be slightly jealous or envious but i'm sure she'll be happy! (I found out a friend of mine waa pregnant quite soon after i had my mc and was very envious but still happy for her (she was about 2 or 3 weeka further along than me)). But you might make it easier on her and yourself if you tell her after 12 weeks. You don't need the stress of a strained relationship!
When i was pregnant with my son my sister felt like i didn't consider her feelings enough, cause i was putting things on fb about it, but my family lives abroad so i only did it to share things with them and when she said she felt i didn't consider her feelings enough i broke down and cried, almost wishing i wasn't pregnant anymore cause then we wouldn't have that problem! I felt awful!! But she's now got her own little girl so everything worked out fine in the end!!

Anyway, like i said i'm sure she'll be happy for you!!

vic161209 I am on the opposite side of this story. I have been trying for just over a year and nothing...my best friend who was waiting to try as her dh was not ready for kids, got pregnant month 2 of trying. Everyone has their own way of coping and their own reactions to this type of news. As I have said to her and my other friends who have become pregnant with seemingly no effort, I am happy for them and would not have it any other way...its not that I don't want them to be pregnant it is that I want to be pregnant also :)

My dh and I bd last night. I got a positive opk on Thurs night and bd on Friday. I am hoping we caught the egg! I cope by having continual hope! I will be a mom :) Fingers crossed this is our lucky month!

I won't be testing until Feb 9 :)

noo and adopim that makes me feel better, I have done 7 tests - though that's since Tuesday lol. Xxx

Hi girls
I love that your all peeing on sticks like mad! I will be too when it happens! I'm still getting :bfn:s on all my tests! I'm a bit annoyed with the pinkness of FRER evaps it's very disheartening when you see them. :(
Helping my dad and his wife move house today so that will keep me busy then baking a batch of cupcakes that I have on order so that will be nice! Keep my mind off things for a bit xxx

Heya ladies, well I was supposed to test last Friday and I did.. BFN of course...
Still no sign of AF but getting slightly crampy so she might be coming soon..
Never quite got a positive OPK after the last time when it got dark but not quite dark enough.. This would b my last cycle trying on our own as will be doing IVF with the new cycle.. So kinda looking forward to AF.. Best of luck to all those waiting to test :thumbup:

I couldn't wait any longer! Tested with a FRER today and :bfn:...I will now wait until after AF is late, she is due to come Wednesday...I don't ever want to see a :bfn: again!

I decided, considering we're not gonna be ttc at the moment (cause of hubby's meds) that I would try and lose some weight again.... I did really well last year, lost 10kg and then I got pregnant in september so I stopped dieting as I didn't want to limit my calorie intake (obviously!!) but then I miscarried in october and we decided to ttc again so I didn't bother getting back to dieting (calorie-counting). And in that time and over christmas I've gotten back to my old weight again, cause we kinda pigged out a bit :blush: So I'm gonna try to lose some of the weight again.... Told hubby I'm gonna start running once a week and go back to streetdance classes again, which were once a week aswell. (I quit them cause I didn't wanna risk anything when I was pregnant... might aswell have kept going!! :dohh:)

So got some hard work ahead of me!!

I decided, considering we're not gonna be ttc at the moment (cause of hubby's meds) that I would try and lose some weight again.... I did really well last year, lost 10kg and then I got pregnant in september so I stopped dieting as I didn't want to limit my calorie intake (obviously!!) but then I miscarried in october and we decided to ttc again so I didn't bother getting back to dieting (calorie-counting). And in that time and over christmas I've gotten back to my old weight again, cause we kinda pigged out a bit :blush: So I'm gonna try to lose some of the weight again.... Told hubby I'm gonna start running once a week and go back to streetdance classes again, which were once a week aswell. (I quit them cause I didn't wanna risk anything when I was pregnant... might aswell have kept going!! :dohh:)

So got some hard work ahead of me!!

I'm joining slimming world tomorrow - I have quite a high BMI (34) so could do with minimizing any weight gain. I did lose around 10kg in the last 6 months and I actually think it contributed towards being able to conceive.

I'm doing weight watchers at the minute and I can even stay on it when/if I get pregnant as the recalculate your points. I've still not lost my baby weight from the boys but I have lost 1kg in 3 weeks so I'm happy with that :)
I need to do more exercise tho that's my biggest thing! So you have got me planning my new fitness plan now lol!!
As for anything preggers wise I'm feeling like af us going to start any minute I've not tested yet as I got up for a wee at 4am so I'm trying to hold it a bit lol!!
How's everyone else?? X

I've never wanted to do any 'proper' diets before cause I find you need to buy all sorts of extra foods and stuff to be able to make the recipes they give you and I think it's too much hassle, especially when you have a family... So I decided to just count my calories and that (along with streetdance and a lot of walking - and an exercise machine at first, but gave that up after a month or so haha!! :p wasted money! :dohh:) helped a lot!
I wanted to lose more weight but thinking about it now I was already much happier then than I am now when it comes to my weight and my reflection in the mirror... The thing I hate the most is the stupid lovehandles!!! :wacko: Would love to get rid of them!! And would love to fit in a size 12 jeans (at some point!! Am 16 now... )

Anyways I'm facing my first run in about 15 minutes!! Wish me luck haha (only going for 2km)

I'd love to be a size 16 but since I'm only 5ft 2 I'm a size 18 jeans and 20 top at the minute. I looked lovely at a 14 jeans and 16 top. I'm not designed to be skinny skinny :)

Hi ladies,

I am on the train to London for work and then have to negotiate the tube so counting that as my exercise! Well-done though those who are being much better than me! I am lucky in that I don't newd to loose weight as such but I definitely could do with toning and my clothes already feel tight and I'm only 4+2! Too tired too do much though and have a horrible week in work with lots of meetings - I may fall asleep in lol.

Hope everyone is well and good luck to those testing xx

well I skipped my run... only cause hubby and I started talking about money and tried sorting some stuff out.....so I'm gonna try and get myself to do it tomorrow instead!

I am 5'11 and size 16 jeans, 12/14 top. I have this picture of me when I was in NY with my parents on holiday (I must've been about 18) and I was so nice and slim then!!! I really want to get back to that but don't think that's ever gonna happen!!!

hey everyone the witch got me on saturday.

ive started temping this month. i dont think i can entirely rely on my cbfm after januarys mishap that has left me seriously worried and depressed that im not ovulating.

...but instead of crying im being proactive and have tried something new, wish me luck, after the year ive had i seriously need it!!

feb will by my third cycle with the cbfm and first month temping, im not so greedy that i need a bfp this month, just a peak or an indication i am ovulating will be the first step!! then when i finally get a bfp and i hope to god its soon i will be overjoyed. i have to admit, having been ttc for 8 years with 2 losses in the last 3 years (i lost my last baby at 26 weeks), im wondering if i am just not meant to be a mum?

im trying to stay positive but inside im screaming out for people to understand how hard it is :(

on to february testers for me... x

Well you can all be proud of me... I did my run in the end!! Only half of what I planned to do but I really couldn't do any more! I ran 0.6 mile/1 km. So that's pretty good for a first run! :)

I would love to diet a bit this pregnancy, but not sure how to go about it. Gained a ton of weight on the IVF meds and now I'm afraid I won't lose it before I gain back all the baby weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->