JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I'm in the tww! Af due on the 2nd feb! I haven't thought about it for the past week but today I just can't stop thinking about whether I am or not! Just want to know now! I don't know if its in my head or not but my boobs seem achy and have an achy back! I think ill cave and test before the 2nd! X

Well you can all be proud of me... I did my run in the end!! Only half of what I planned to do but I really couldn't do any more! I ran 0.6 mile/1 km. So that's pretty good for a first run! :)

Well-done!! X

hey everyone the witch got me on saturday.

ive started temping this month. i dont think i can entirely rely on my cbfm after januarys mishap that has left me seriously worried and depressed that im not ovulating.

...but instead of crying im being proactive and have tried something new, wish me luck, after the year ive had i seriously need it!!

feb will by my third cycle with the cbfm and first month temping, im not so greedy that i need a bfp this month, just a peak or an indication i am ovulating will be the first step!! then when i finally get a bfp and i hope to god its soon i will be overjoyed. i have to admit, having been ttc for 8 years with 2 losses in the last 3 years (i lost my last baby at 26 weeks), im wondering if i am just not meant to be a mum?

im trying to stay positive but inside im screaming out for people to understand how hard it is :(

on to february testers for me... x

Sounds like you have been through an awful time, fingers crossed and good luck for next month! Stay strong, it must be really hard, I had one loss at 12 weeks and that was devastating :hugs:

28 isn't old!!! My husband is 31 in april, he thinks that's old but I don't agree.... I joke about it, only cause he always goes on about how he's getting old :haha:

Got together with my husband when I was 19, got married when I was 20(and a half :winkwink:) then got pregnant when I was 21(and a half again :haha:) and then had my son when I was 22.

The plan was to have 2 or 3 kids in total (I vote 3, hubby votes 2) with 2 years apart... but that's gonna be quite hard now... cause if I'd get pregnant now the baby wouldn't be due until my son is already 2 and a half. And considering we're kind of putting ttc on hold atm he'll probably be 3 by the time we have another baby, or close to 3 anyway... :dohh:
At least if we have another 2 within the next 4 years we'll be done before I'm 30 :) So when they grow up I'll have plenty of time to enjoy me & hubby time before hubby kicks the bucket!! :haha: (or me I guess... :p)

Now I feel REALLY old! I'm 36, will be 37 in may!

I'm 26. DH will be 30 in May. I joke with him also about it, but I don't think he's old by any means. Tho both of us feel like it sometimes. Just standing up causes about 10 different bones to crack for us. :haha:

holliedolly...8 years is a long time :( I have been on the journey for about a year (and one year of ntnp). It has been really hard, so I can only imagine how many emotions you must be feeling. I wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 30 and now that is not even close to happening.

It is hard to keep up the hope...and then be disappointed time and time again. I truly believe that it will happen for you and I both! Have you been doing anything? IVF, chlomid? anything like that?

Geeze I feel like a little kid now! I will be 23 in May and DH is 24! Haha

Congrats Lownthwaite!!! :happydance: About time there was another bfp on this thread!!! The month is almost over and we need more!!

Come on girls!!

H&H 9months to you Lownthwaite!!

So I had a little nose around to see what happened to some of the other ladies that were on the list to test the past couple of days and what do you know?! Yellowhaze got her bfp and didn't tell us!!! :shrug: So we're on 24 bfp's now!

I never heard anything about my blood tests when i was pregnant. Not sure why they do them but they don't check for hcg normally i think. Cause i asked for my results last time for the council and it didn't have any hcg levels on there...

I know how you feel about your friend as i was pregnant really quickly with my son and my sister had been trying for years and kept having chemicals...or very early mc. So she had a really hard time with it!! Especially since i'm younger (and hadn't been married as long as she had... ) she also still thinks of me as her baby sister that is still 5 years old... :s i'm sure your friend will be happy for you, she might be slightly jealous or envious but i'm sure she'll be happy! (I found out a friend of mine waa pregnant quite soon after i had my mc and was very envious but still happy for her (she was about 2 or 3 weeka further along than me)). But you might make it easier on her and yourself if you tell her after 12 weeks. You don't need the stress of a strained relationship!
When i was pregnant with my son my sister felt like i didn't consider her feelings enough, cause i was putting things on fb about it, but my family lives abroad so i only did it to share things with them and when she said she felt i didn't consider her feelings enough i broke down and cried, almost wishing i wasn't pregnant anymore cause then we wouldn't have that problem! I felt awful!! But she's now got her own little girl so everything worked out fine in the end!!

Anyway, like i said i'm sure she'll be happy for you!!

thanks for sharing this, its helped alot to put my mind at ease. i think ill just make sure i keep very quiet to every one n then make sure i tell her sensitively n privately befor i tell any friends so she hears it from me not another joint friends. thanks:thumbup:

vic161209 I am on the opposite side of this story. I have been trying for just over a year and nothing...my best friend who was waiting to try as her dh was not ready for kids, got pregnant month 2 of trying. Everyone has their own way of coping and their own reactions to this type of news. As I have said to her and my other friends who have become pregnant with seemingly no effort, I am happy for them and would not have it any other way...its not that I don't want them to be pregnant it is that I want to be pregnant also :)

My dh and I bd last night. I got a positive opk on Thurs night and bd on Friday. I am hoping we caught the egg! I cope by having continual hope! I will be a mom :) Fingers crossed this is our lucky month!

I won't be testing until Feb 9 :)

thanks, i think/hope this will b the case for my friend. shes going to try again right away n i really pray it happens quickly for her, and even better b preg by time i tell her! my biggest concern is that ill b a bad reminder to her for the baby she lost. i.e when my babys born-her's would have been nearly due too ect :nope: im just going to b as supportive as i can to her for now n hope things work out in the end for us all.

fx this is your cycle too :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->