January testers?

Live hearing your story. I donated eggs twice last year.

Thank you :hugs: I think thats awesome you donated eggs. I have a friend that said she would be my segregate but I'm sure that cost a fortune :wacko: plus there is something about wanting to carry my baby.. but hell if it comes down to it I think I'd do anything at this point :shy:

Do you guys use any apps? I use p tracker and love it

I use fertility Friend.. Been using it for years.. I try others but always seem to go back to it.

AFM: Just trying to get through the holidays.. I think the :witch: has left the building. So will start my temps again tonight and will start OPK's next friday FF says fertile days are some where between 6-11th so will start OPK's around the 4 and do them for 10days or until bouncy face and and full blown smile.. Already let the donors wife know possible dates and everyone is on board and ready soooo as always now I wait some more :coffee:

I donated directly to the couple through an agency and only they can use the eggs it was 19 one time and 24 the other.
You let his wife know? So it is open? Do you know the donor? Mine was completely anonymous

Has anyone got any advice on temping. I have been sleeping very unsettled recently and finding it hard to get an accurate temp. It says my temp has gone up a whole degree. What would you do?

I'm sorry I have never done it.

Pretty sure I'm 1 dpo and ovulated yesterday because I got my positive OPK and my temp rise this morning. My SMEP is over because DH is really sick and denied EVERY advance I made. He also didn't sleep last night so making up for it this morning is out of the question. I'm feeling out already.

What is smep?
I conceived my daughter 4-5 days before ovulation
I'm very angry and sad at the same time. Just gonna have myself a little pity party over here tonight.

I'll join! Taking a much more relaxed approach this cycle, but probably testing around Jan. 26th. CD 4 for me, usually 30ish day cycles, though this last one was 40. Hoping it was just my cycle settling down after BC.

Welcome! Hope next cycle is faster. When I last ttc (my son) my cycles were 25-27 days long now they are 31-35 so frustrating!!

Finally got my blinky smiley face today!! I was getting stressed out that it wouldn't happen and I would O late (again)! So glad to get the blinky! This is the first time I've used the advanced, so should we make sure to BD today? We BD last night, and I"m wondering if we need to make sure to BD every day for a few days until we got the solid or still keep to every other? If I keep with my previous cycle then I will O in about 2 days.

ser Looks like I'm right behind you. Maybe we'll be TWW buddies!

Do you guys use any apps? I use p tracker and love it

I haven't heard of p tracker. I use fertility friend. I <3 it. I've used Ovia, Glow, Kindara, and at least one other and I always end up back at FF. Once I got a free access to the VIP for FF I haven't gone back to anything else, and when they had a sale for a year of VIP FF for $20 I couldn't pass it up so I bought it and I really love it. The only thing I miss about Kindara is that I can put in more than one type of CM in a day and can identify amounts, whereas FF just lets you put in one type and not indicate amount, which kind of sucks.

What is the smep method

Also do you go take a shower after sex, put your legs above your head lol what do y'all do?

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan. You can look it up but the basic idea is that you have sex every other day from about CD10 until you get a +OPK and then you have sex that day and the next 2 (so 3 days in a row or so). It's supposed ot make sure you always have sperm hanging out waiting for the eggy. Lots of people have had lots of success with it. I just have a really hard time keeping up with it!

I don't take a shower after sex BUT I am really prone to UTI's so afterwards I will wait about 20 minutes (cuddle time!) and then get up and go to the bathroom and clean up. I haven't done the pillow under hips/leg up kind of thing but might start doing that if we don't get a BFP soon! :haha:

So I'm not out and happy again. I was determined to get a deposit this morning and I did. Poor DH mentioned something about being forced but I wasn't listening. If it's not my month then I'm going to start red raspberry tea next month because my cm seems to never turn egg white since my mc.

SMEP- sperm meets egg plan. Seems super promising. There is a whole book online if you look it up but the is also a free e-book. Basically have a lot of sex every other day.

I felt like it was my best option after my mc. I needed something to do to occupy my brain.

Would it be too late for me to buy the advanced CB with the flashy lights? I am cd 13 and supposed to ovulate this week (31th) but my cycle varies from 30-35 days
Does this look like a surge?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
Would it be too late for me to buy the advanced CB with the flashy lights? I am cd 13 and supposed to ovulate this week (31th) but my cycle varies from 30-35 days

I think you are still good to get the CB with the faces. I have a 29-32 cycle and it told me to start testing on cd 15 (I started earlier, but didn't get my positive until cd 15).

Your tests look like you're getting close!

thats what my sticks have been looking like, they are getting darker but not dark enough to be a positive for ovulation :(
But I've had the pains people describe as ovulation pains so strange. We have just been having sex every other day just in case :flower:

Sorry ladies ... Could you change my test date to 8th? I gave you the predicted end date of AF not the start date!

X

So I'm not out and happy again. I was determined to get a deposit this morning and I did. Poor DH mentioned something about being forced but I wasn't listening. If it's not my month then I'm going to start red raspberry tea next month because my cm seems to never turn egg white since my mc.

SMEP- sperm meets egg plan. Seems super promising. There is a whole book online if you look it up but the is also a free e-book. Basically have a lot of sex every other day.

I felt like it was my best option after my mc. I needed something to do to occupy my brain.

Thanks, yeah my husband said today too that he needs some days off haha which sucks bc this isn't fertile week. But we had sex 4 times now ( yesterday and today) and he just had his surgery 10 days ago. 3 days off won't hurt I guess. If I ovulate early I am covered and if I don't I am covered in a few days haha we are so bad!

I think you are still good to get the CB with the faces. I have a 29-32 cycle and it told me to start testing on cd 15 (I started earlier, but didn't get my positive until cd 15).

Your tests look like you're getting close!

I think I might wait until he comes back from his work trip in March and buy those if this month doesn't work. I promised I won't stress myself out. Easier said than done

thats what my sticks have been looking like, they are getting darker but not dark enough to be a positive for ovulation :(
But I've had the pains people describe as ovulation pains so strange. We have just been having sex every other day just in case :flower:
I had those pains yesterday! Way to early though to ovulate for me it was cd 12

Finally got my blinky smiley face today!! I was getting stressed out that it wouldn't happen and I would O late (again)! So glad to get the blinky! This is the first time I've used the advanced, so should we make sure to BD today? We BD last night, and I"m wondering if we need to make sure to BD every day for a few days until we got the solid or still keep to every other? If I keep with my previous cycle then I will O in about 2 days.

Sounds like it! I was stressing about it all day yesterday! I've been pretty regular and when I didn't get a blinking smiley in the morning, I got sad lol! I finally got it when I tested for the third time late last night.

Good luck with your BDing! :flower:

I'd like to join in! I had a CP on Dec. 7th and got a flashing smiley face yesterday...was super relieved to see that since I wasn't sure how things would go after the MC.

DH has low sperm count so I think we'll DTD every other day so his swimmers have time to replenish.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you determining when to test? Are you waiting 2 weeks after you O or doing it sooner?

Sounds like it! I was stressing about it all day yesterday! I've been pretty regular and when I didn't get a blinking smiley in the morning, I got sad lol! I finally got it when I tested for the third time late last night.

Good luck with your BDing! :flower:

Ser, Angel - looks like I'm with you gals too! When are you testing?

I'd like to join in! I had a CP on Dec. 7th and got a flashing smiley face yesterday...was super relieved to see that since I wasn't sure how things would go after the MC.

DH has low sperm count so I think we'll DTD every other day so his swimmers have time to replenish.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you determining when to test? Are you waiting 2 weeks after you O or doing it sooner?

Honestly, everyone is different. some like to wait until the day af is due and others like to test way before. Implantation can occur anywhere from 7dpo to 12dpo but usually 8dpo to 10dpo.

I will start testing with cheapie pregnancy tests at 8dpo knowing that it is highly unlikely that I will see a line but I do it anyway. If you feel like seeing a negative isn't going to bug you then this method might work.

Others wait until at least 12dpo or when af is almost due to test.

It really just depends on if seeing a negative is going to make you more or less stressed. For me I feel like the gradual let down is much better then waiting.

Honestly, everyone is different. some like to wait until the day af is due and others like to test way before. Implantation can occur anywhere from 7dpo to 12dpo but usually 8dpo to 10dpo.

I will start testing with cheapie pregnancy tests at 8dpo knowing that it is highly unlikely that I will see a line but I do it anyway. If you feel like seeing a negative isn't going to bug you then this method might work.

It really just depends on if seeing a negative is going to make you more or less stressed. For me I feel like the gradual let down is much better then waiting.

Thanks, trr! I have to agree--I think a gradual let down might be easier to handle. Plus, I'm super impatient so don't think I could wait until AF is due!

Thanks, trr! I have to agree--I think a gradual let down might be easier to handle. Plus, I'm super impatient so don't think I could wait until AF is due!

I agree. The wait is hard enough. I just get a bunch of wondfo pregnancy tests from Amazon or some cheapies from the dollar store and test away.

I have 2 wondfos and a FRER left so we will see how long it takes me to go buy some more. Probably not very long.

Ser, Angel - looks like I'm with you gals too! When are you testing?

Well AF is due the 10th, so I'd like to wait until then but I tend to be bad at waiting to test lol but I did plan ahead and I got a bunch of Wondfo's to use instead if wasting more expensive ones!

I'm not sure when AF is due this time around but I would guess around January 11th. Can you go ahead and put me down for the 11th? I'm sure I'll be testing before that but that can be my 'official' date.

Those who use FF, did you purchase the VIP membership? Is it worth it? When I had the VIP 'trial' I wasn't charting much because I just wanted to see how 'regular' or not I am. It's for 24.99$ For a year right now so was thinking of purchasing it if it's worth it....thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->