January testers?

I just use fertility friend. I have tried others but always go back to it.

What is the smep method

Also do you go take a shower after sex, put your legs above your head lol what do y'all do?

I use p tracker, it tells me my fertile days etc. and I started cheapies ovulation as test. We only have this month and then he will be gone 2 months so I will buy digital ones. But he just had his VR so most likely no swimmers yet.

Anyone have experience with slight spotting/having tiny bits of uteran lining still shedding once or twice a day even a week after AF left? Had AF until CD7, I'm now CD14 and still once or twice a day see bits of red lining. Never experienced it before, and I don't think I O'ed yet. Does this mean I'm not going to O for a while? I'm so confused! It's really freaked me out.

Anyone have experience with slight spotting/having tiny bits of uteran lining still shedding once or twice a day even a week after AF left? Had AF until CD7, I'm now CD14 and still once or twice a day see bits of red lining. Never experienced it before, and I don't think I O'ed yet. Does this mean I'm not going to O for a while? I'm so confused! It's really freaked me out.

Have you had sex recently? Maybe worry tmi rougher sex?

What is the smep method

Also do you go take a shower after sex, put your legs above your head lol what do y'all do?

It's the sperm meets egg plan (SMEP) look it up online...apparently it's supposed to get you pregnant.

I don't shower after bd, I do lift my legs and place a pillow to make my hips higher for about 15-20 mins or so. I did do that when I got pregnant with my daughter. Otherwise nothing else 'special'

Have you had sex recently? Maybe worry tmi rougher sex?

We've been doing it every night for the last 4 nights, but it just never left from AF. It was happening before the daily sex. It doesn't look like spotting, it looks like actual bits of lining, like what I normally see sometimes in the beginning of AF. :shrug:

Yeah I have the lining thing on the first day of my period too. If it lasts another day I would call the doc on Monday

Finally got a flashing smiley face today after testing three times and being stressed about it all day *lol* so looks like I'm heading into my window! Yay!

SugarBeth- I've never experienced that outside of af. I would probably check with your doctor. It definitely doesn't sound right.

I am usually a jump and dump kinda persons but I'm trying to lay there a few mins after dtd. I just struggle with the feeling of it. And im afraid if getting an uti. Sometimes I take a shower but most often just use the toilet.

Afm, cd 20 and still getting negative opks and no temp shift. The couple of times I ovulated on my own were after cd 28. So we'll see.

Sugar: I bled lightly for 21 days once. I went in to see an obgyn and she diagnosed me with amenorrhea caused by intense exercise. I was running half marathons back then. I was really annoyed because I thought that typically caused skipped periods...of course I would get the more annoying version. She put me on birth control to regulate things again, and also keep my lining thin since I have a history of endo in my family. I've O'd every cycle since coming off of bcp, so pretty sure it was just a fluke from the running that month. All the best to you.

As for the after bd routine, I usually get up right away and clean off. I figure a uti would be worse than a little gravity. Now though, I give it 5-10 minutes first.

I think the CB Advanced is stressing me out. :haha: I keep expecting a bouncing smiley face and not getting one and then worrying that I'm not actually gearing up to O after all. I really need to just :coffee: and stop thinking about it.

So I messed up SMEP by missing last night, but that's okay because we'll get it today and just keep going on every other from today out. I think we'll still be okay since I am not quite up to O yet.

Yea donor makes it a little harder but hope this go round will go a little more smoothly :wacko: I'll be getting me some Adv digi's soon so I'm ready to go...

I hope all your test come back great and you get your BFP this month so you don't have to worry about the other stuff I'm keeping my FX for you Angel!!

AFM so today I get a text from a friend I have not talk to in forever it has been months so she tells me Merry Christmas and she just found out shes pregnant :cry: How to be excited for her when it hurts me so bad I feel like an awful person :dohh:.. I hope all you ladies have a wonderful Christmas! Mine has started out kinda sucky..

Thanks. :)
As for your friend, that's hard. I know the feeling (I think most of us do). I keep getting announcements from cousins and coworkers and friends who are all pregnant and it is so very hard. I do find it a little off that she hasn't talked to you in forever and suddenly texts you to say she's pregnant. Not sure how I'd feel about that. :hugs: It's okay ot be upset and hurt, but also good to recognize that we can't project those feelings onto the people who are getting pregnant because we don't know how long they have tried or what their circumstances are. :hugs: I'm mostly just trying to convince myself at this point I think. :kiss: lol Hope your day starts to go a little better.

Its SOOOOOOO hard not to think about it :wacko: If just relaxing through it all would be that easy ugh :haha: But yes try not to stress about it. I'm sure your bouncy smile will be here any day now. and Don't beat yourself up to much about missing one day in the SMEP those little guys live 3-5 days in :blush: so I think your covered for the one day miss :hugs:

Yea is was hard all through christmas I feel like that's all people was talking about was someone having a baby or being pregnant. This may sound so mean but I was so happy no one in my family made any new addition announcements. I just don't think I could have handled it. I did tell her (the friend that called out the blue) I was happy for her and congrats. I know its not her fault.. One day.. Hopefully this month

Live hearing your story. I donated eggs twice last year.

Thank you :hugs: I think thats awesome you donated eggs. I have a friend that said she would be my segregate but I'm sure that cost a fortune :wacko: plus there is something about wanting to carry my baby.. but hell if it comes down to it I think I'd do anything at this point :shy:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold off till January! This is a much tougher wait than I ever imagined. I was waiting for pretty much a decade for hubby to be ready to try and so I thought these first two weeks would be a breeze. Well, I'm learning it's not. Man oh man. Maybe test just a few days early? I can see this getting expensive.

Waiting it the WORST!!!!!!! The wait to O the TWW :wacko: it all just drives you mad.. That's why I'm so happy I can come here and be crazy with all of you so that way I don't drive my DW to up the wall :haha:

Do you guys use any apps? I use p tracker and love it

I use fertility Friend.. Been using it for years.. I try others but always seem to go back to it.

AFM: Just trying to get through the holidays.. I think the :witch: has left the building. So will start my temps again tonight and will start OPK's next friday FF says fertile days are some where between 6-11th so will start OPK's around the 4 and do them for 10days or until bouncy face and and full blown smile.. Already let the donors wife know possible dates and everyone is on board and ready soooo as always now I wait some more :coffee:

Has anyone got any advice on temping. I have been sleeping very unsettled recently and finding it hard to get an accurate temp. It says my temp has gone up a whole degree. What would you do?

About cd8 or 9, I had the strangest feeling like my uterus was being stretched. It lasted almost the whole day. Has anyone ever had this?
I'm not sure if that's when I was ovulating? By my CM, I'm thinking it was around there. It is now getting thicker but I have more than usual.
And usually I just feel more like random pinches around my ovaries but its off and on after AF.

Pretty sure I'm 1 dpo and ovulated yesterday because I got my positive OPK and my temp rise this morning. My SMEP is over because DH is really sick and denied EVERY advance I made. He also didn't sleep last night so making up for it this morning is out of the question. I'm feeling out already.

I'm very angry and sad at the same time. Just gonna have myself a little pity party over here tonight.

Pretty sure I'm 1 dpo and ovulated yesterday because I got my positive OPK and my temp rise this morning. My SMEP is over because DH is really sick and denied EVERY advance I made. He also didn't sleep last night so making up for it this morning is out of the question. I'm feeling out already.

I'm very angry and sad at the same time. Just gonna have myself a little pity party over here tonight.

I've seen stats where 2 days before has the highest rate, so definitely not out...but I absolutely know that feeling. So sorry DH is sick!

I'll join! Taking a much more relaxed approach this cycle, but probably testing around Jan. 26th. CD 4 for me, usually 30ish day cycles, though this last one was 40. Hoping it was just my cycle settling down after BC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->