January testers?

Just waiting around to O. Probably today or tomorrow. So far SMEP is in full effect without messing it up yet.

Actually had to wake my husband out of a dead sleep to get things done the other night. I have no shame at all :)

Wish all you ladies a merry Christmas. Hopefully Santa is just late with all our presents :)

I'm still waiting too, this has been a longer wait this cycle ugh, it makes me mad but not like I can change it. Also kudos for waking him up, we do the unthinkable sometimes when we are in our fertile window "mustt gett that juice!"

Merry Christmas to all of you ladies! I hope Santa brings us babies soon!

Ah trr you're so lucky DH sticks to the plan with you. I'm actually pretty mad that mine messed it up this cycle. Timing is still ok, but it's not the smep. I'm trying to just relax and take it easy this tww. Having zero symptoms (other than waking up feeling hot d/t progesterone) helps. Hoping I'll just be so distracted by the holidays that the time for AF will be here before I even have time to worry about symptoms or testing.

I'll join you girls for testing in january. This is my first cycle, cd11 today(no sign of ovulating according to predictor), so I guess I'll be testing on January 11th?

I'll join you girls for testing in january. This is my first cycle, cd11 today(no sign of ovulating according to predictor), so I guess I'll be testing on January 11th?

Welcome! Sounds like you're right on with me, I'll be testing on the 10th! We can be buddies! 😀

Today's temp is a littel off since I temped a little early, but it was a rise as I suspected. I think my body might be starting to create a pattern! :happydance: so I suspect I'm about at O-3 today. :happydance: Been doing SMEP since Saturday and today is our next :sex: night. :) Gonna catch that egg this time! :haha:

I mentioned it to DW and she actually told me she didn't care :haha: So I may order me sme Wondfo's off amazon.. I see alot of ladies on here use them.. She is more worried about our donor they are so positive but he works long hours and has 2 little ones of his own so it get tiring for him to give us :spermy: but last month was the first month so maybe we have a better routine.. We shall find out if this :witch: will fully show her face already.. Just keep off and on spotting :growlmad:

Oh I keep forgetting about donor. That makes it a little trickier. The advanced digi's are supposed to at least give you the bouncy smiley plus the regular so you'd have a better idea of fertile days. So I would keep with that just so that you can get more than JUST the + day.

Just got back from my annual exam. Doctor said that if I don't have a BFP in the next 2 months (which puts us at 11 months) to call her and she'll get the referral to the fertility place going. If she runs the tests the insurance won't cover it but if she sends me to the fertility clinic associated with the clinic I go to then insurance will cover it. Otherwise everything else looks good at the moment from what she could check on her own, now waiting on blood work for my annual work up (cholesterol, liver, the works).

Question: For those of you who have used the CB Advanced Digi before, do you use FMU like it says? I usually use afternoon (about 2pm) with a 3-4 hour hold for my Wondfo's and when I use the CD Digi (not advanced). but the advanced actually says to use FMU. I went ahead and did that today and only got an empty circle, which is fine though I was hoping for my bouncy smiley. But I'm just iffy on the whole FMU thing.

Yea donor makes it a little harder but hope this go round will go a little more smoothly :wacko: I'll be getting me some Adv digi's soon so I'm ready to go...

I hope all your test come back great and you get your BFP this month so you don't have to worry about the other stuff I'm keeping my FX for you Angel!!

AFM so today I get a text from a friend I have not talk to in forever it has been months so she tells me Merry Christmas and she just found out shes pregnant :cry: How to be excited for her when it hurts me so bad I feel like an awful person :dohh:.. I hope all you ladies have a wonderful Christmas! Mine has started out kinda sucky..

Today's temp is a littel off since I temped a little early, but it was a rise as I suspected. I think my body might be starting to create a pattern! :happydance: so I suspect I'm about at O-3 today. :happydance: Been doing SMEP since Saturday and today is our next :sex: night. :) Gonna catch that egg this time! :haha:

I mentioned it to DW and she actually told me she didn't care :haha: So I may order me sme Wondfo's off amazon.. I see alot of ladies on here use them.. She is more worried about our donor they are so positive but he works long hours and has 2 little ones of his own so it get tiring for him to give us :spermy: but last month was the first month so maybe we have a better routine.. We shall find out if this :witch: will fully show her face already.. Just keep off and on spotting :growlmad:

Oh I keep forgetting about donor. That makes it a little trickier. The advanced digi's are supposed to at least give you the bouncy smiley plus the regular so you'd have a better idea of fertile days. So I would keep with that just so that you can get more than JUST the + day.

Just got back from my annual exam. Doctor said that if I don't have a BFP in the next 2 months (which puts us at 11 months) to call her and she'll get the referral to the fertility place going. If she runs the tests the insurance won't cover it but if she sends me to the fertility clinic associated with the clinic I go to then insurance will cover it. Otherwise everything else looks good at the moment from what she could check on her own, now waiting on blood work for my annual work up (cholesterol, liver, the works).

Question: For those of you who have used the CB Advanced Digi before, do you use FMU like it says? I usually use afternoon (about 2pm) with a 3-4 hour hold for my Wondfo's and when I use the CD Digi (not advanced). but the advanced actually says to use FMU. I went ahead and did that today and only got an empty circle, which is fine though I was hoping for my bouncy smiley. But I'm just iffy on the whole FMU thing.

Yea donor makes it a little harder but hope this go round will go a little more smoothly :wacko: I'll be getting me some Adv digi's soon so I'm ready to go...

I hope all your test come back great and you get your BFP this month so you don't have to worry about the other stuff I'm keeping my FX for you Angel!!

AFM so today I get a text from a friend I have not talk to in forever it has been months so she tells me Merry Christmas and she just found out shes pregnant :cry: How to be excited for her when it hurts me so bad I feel like an awful person :dohh:.. I hope all you ladies have a wonderful Christmas! Mine has started out kinda sucky..

I am using a donor to! Its quite stressful isnt it

I think the CB Advanced is stressing me out. :haha: I keep expecting a bouncing smiley face and not getting one and then worrying that I'm not actually gearing up to O after all. I really need to just :coffee: and stop thinking about it.

So I messed up SMEP by missing last night, but that's okay because we'll get it today and just keep going on every other from today out. I think we'll still be okay since I am not quite up to O yet.

Thanks. :)
As for your friend, that's hard. I know the feeling (I think most of us do). I keep getting announcements from cousins and coworkers and friends who are all pregnant and it is so very hard. I do find it a little off that she hasn't talked to you in forever and suddenly texts you to say she's pregnant. Not sure how I'd feel about that. :hugs: It's okay ot be upset and hurt, but also good to recognize that we can't project those feelings onto the people who are getting pregnant because we don't know how long they have tried or what their circumstances are. :hugs: I'm mostly just trying to convince myself at this point I think. :kiss: lol Hope your day starts to go a little better.

Welcome! Sounds like you're right on with me, I'll be testing on the 10th! We can be buddies! 😀

Sure!! That'd be great!

Is this also your first cycle? Or have you been trying for some while already?

I am determined not to mess up the SMEP plan. DH just laid there while I did most of the work anyway. Such a hard life he has.

I told him that after 3 cycles we will talk to the doctor but we have to follow it exactly before I'll go to my doctor and talk his ear off if we are unsuccessful. I think he had kind of lost faith because he barely asks me about things anymore. I feel like he just expects that it's not going to happen.

On a bad note- I feel like I am coming down with something which sucks because I am terrified it's gonna mess with my temps.

On another note, I met up with some friends from college and one of them told me that she is 3 months along and she got it first try and me and my other friend who have been trying to get knocked up for a while just kind of looked at each other like "are you f-ing kidding me?" We actually would have been due a week apart if I didn't have my mc.

I feel like everyone is getting pregnant but me. 2 girls at my work too. I am highly annoyed.

Sure!! That'd be great!

Is this also your first cycle? Or have you been trying for some while already?

It's kind of a one shot cycle this month! We were originally going to start TTC this summer, but I've had some health issues come up and I have a minor surgical procedure scheduled for next month. We decided to try for this month and see what happens! BFP would be awesome and I'd reschedule my procedure. Otherwise, we'll take a break for a few months and pick up TTC in like March.

Live hearing your story. I donated eggs twice last year.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold off till January! This is a much tougher wait than I ever imagined. I was waiting for pretty much a decade for hubby to be ready to try and so I thought these first two weeks would be a breeze. Well, I'm learning it's not. Man oh man. Maybe test just a few days early? I can see this getting expensive.

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is having a great holiday! I got my positive opk this evening so should ovulate tmrw. Got DH to BD tonight so that's a plus. And I'm in the middle of a yeast infection (thanks, antibiotics), so that was a bit painful but the things we do! I should be testing January 3rd if I can hold out that long.

Ah, I'm trying (unsuccessfully) not to be anxious, but I should have gotten a positive opk this morning but I didn't. I'm expecting to O ok the 29th, which usually means I should be getting smiley faces on my digital test starting today. Things already got pushed out when my period was two days late. Our window of time is limited because I'm scheduled for a surgical procedure next month. I mean I know we're doing a one shot try this cycle, but I want it to have a fair shot, you know? Bah! And I know stress doesn't help anything, which I think is making more stressed! 😳

I'm thinking ill test on the 10th ... but im an ovulation stick pee addict so i know ill be worse with pregnancy tests :haha: ... going to try hold off on testing till the tenth (when period is due) ... may cave and try test earlier tho

Someone got a bfp today. I was a bit sad because its not me but it gave me hope that concieving by sperm donor will work!

Hi ladies! Was hoping to join you all. I'm still 13 dpo but af is due to show Sunday and I've had nothing but bfn's! So I was thinking to try the SMEP method in January, hubby is on board with it but I hope it works out. So I will be testing January 24th. :)

I use ovia app, it gives a fertility forecast so you know when to do it ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->