• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

January testers?

mummaof1 hope your O date moves up earlier for the next cycle then in time to test for your birthday :flower:
I think the list will fill up for the second half of Jan by the year end!
I am obsessing now.. because there's no opportunity for us to try till the weekend. In all my charting, I've always had 4-5days of EWCM before I ovulate so I'm hoping we can still get the timing right. I'm just worried my body will decide to be different this one month and ovulate earlier:dohh:

Thank you Skycastles! A bfp on my birthday would be awesome! I am not sure how I'll feel about a bfn though! :haha: So it will either be a good day, or a bad day to test.

Good luck for your ovulation! :thumbup: 4-5 days of ewcm sounds good! Hopefully you can get some action in there at some stage with that bit of warning :winkwink:

Hi ladies!
I am testing around December 22nd for this cycle however I truly think I'm already out as OH and I could not get as much BD as we wanted as I developed a nasty yeast infection Grrrrr.. so for next cycle I will be testing around January 20th, so f you could put me down on that date that would be great :D

Nice to meet you all, I hope you don't mind me joining! :flower:

Testing buddy! The 20th will probably be too early for me to test, but that's my starting day I've given myself! :flower: Hopefully you get your bfp this cycle though, you never know :thumbup:

I hope the yeast infection has settled for you.

Hi, girls. Can I join?
AF is due January 2nd, although I am a POAS addict and may test before that, lol...

Hello again everyone!
I'm finally finally starting to get ewcm so should ovulate in 4-7days depending on how long it takes my body to gear up. I'm not temping because we're trying to take it easy for the first few months of TTC.
As far as my cycles go, this cycle is not the longest, but waiting for 4 weeks to ovulate is seriously a drag, sigh.
Krissie could you please put me down for 8th Jan? Going to try to hold out as long as I can before testing
Mrs.Pres think i'm roughly the same phase as you.. fx for us :)
aidensxmomma best of luck to you!
I am beginning to get ewcm as well so hopefully o is close by!

So this happened this afternoon! Been using opks since cd 12 (top test) and didn't expect to get anything remotely close to a positive until cd 20ish as I typically have a 33-35 day cycle (with last month being 38 days!) however, my opk this afternoon (bottom test) is pretty dang close to positive! will test again later tonight and continue testing over the next few days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Skycastles thank you hun! :flower: nice do you have a TTC journal? Mine is linked in my siggy :)

Krissie thanks for updating it! :D

Hi, girls. Can I join?
AF is due January 2nd, although I am a POAS addict and may test before that, lol...

Oh good we can be cycle buddies this round...also a poas addict :)

Looks like I'll be O'ing around Dec 29th, so it'll be testing time right around the 10th. I'm nervous just writing that! Gah!

I've been following this site since we started trying 14 months ago. Now I'm going to bite the bullet and actually join. I have a 6 year old and 3 year old daughters and we have been trying for our third. We used clomid with my first and then randomly got pregnant with our youngest during one of my irregular cycles. Started our first round of clomid in November after getting a progesterone level of 0.6. Progesterone level with clomid was up to 30.4. Now here we are trying again in Decemeber with our second round of clomid. As of today, I'm CD 10 and will start testing OPK in the am. When I have a period, they are anywhere from 30-34 days. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I get a BFP in January to surprise my hubby with on his birthday.

CD13 should be my O day but my Cm has been quite scant this cycle. It's Been there but not lots of it. Usually the morning after the night before I get huge amounts of cm and can't tell if it's spermies or ewcm, this month nothing even the spermies have disappeared lol hopefully my cervix gobbled them all up lol!

Hey everyone- Feels good to be back on this site! :) We have decided to start trying for #3!!! Currently have an 11 year old son & 9 month old daughter. On CD 17, no O yet. Been BDing like cray!

Can I join? DH and I have been actively trying about 3 months almost 4 and I have crazy long cycles. I started taking Vitex and my cycle has shortened after taking it for 50 days from an 85 to 195 day cycle to what I believe will be about 70 days if I dont get a BFP. I am about to O as I got a positive OPK yesterday and have watery CM for about 5 days. Should get a temp rise within next two days. Hopfully testing in the first few days of Jan! Good luck to everyone :))

Hi to all the new ladies :)
ruby14 you're the few i've met here who has even more crazy long cycles than me. Mine are 35-55 days haha. I know when i ovulate though, so I'm not going to take anything yet to shorten it.
icecreamtwist, nope i don't have a journal.. i'm terrible at updating whatever blogs i start, lol. I will visit you on yours!

Hey ladies- I got the first page updated. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Afm, CD 10 and I am just not feeling it at all!! We haven't BD once this cycle. And to top it off I am now sick. I have irregular cycles so no idea if/when I will ovulate. So really just feeling down about this cycle. I think I am just going to relax and let what happens happen.

Thanks for updating the list! How are you feeling today? Hope you get well soon:hugs: take care so you can recover and enjoy the christmas festivities.. you're right in just letting whatever happens happen :winkwink:

So this happened this afternoon! Been using opks since cd 12 (top test) and didn't expect to get anything remotely close to a positive until cd 20ish as I typically have a 33-35 day cycle (with last month being 38 days!) however, my opk this afternoon (bottom test) is pretty dang close to positive! will test again later tonight and continue testing over the next few days!

Hope it's an earlier ovulation for you! I'm not experienced with opks but i hate waiting forever for ovulation too.

Afm my ewcm has stopped today, so i might be taking another week to ovulate. Just hoping i do ovulate this cycle

Hello fertile window! Kicking up the romance and enjoying the time together before my brother and his wife arrive for the holidays. Boy do things fly by fast when your cycles are only 22 days long!

Hey! May I join? I am waiting for O but will be testing January 3rd. This is my first time truly trying to conceive and actually bought a few ovulation kits to ensure that I actually O. I have endometriosis so the possibility of my fertility being shot is there. So crossing our fingers and hoping for a sticky bean.

So today I am CD 11. I am having gobs of EWCM. I thought yesterday it was starting to look like it. But here I am today and there is no mistake.

I am so confused. The few times I have managed to O on my own it has been CD 28-36. So this would be insanely early!! I am going to do an opk tonight and see if anything is there.

I am not even sure how I feel about it. Like I said before we haven't BD at all!! I am sure we won't before Saturday at the earliest due to out schedules.

Hey! May I join? I am waiting for O but will be testing January 3rd. This is my first time truly trying to conceive and actually bought a few ovulation kits to ensure that I actually O. I have endometriosis so the possibility of my fertility being shot is there. So crossing our fingers and hoping for a sticky bean.

Welcome! My mom had endo and I'm the eldest of four (mostly) normal, healthy children :). All the best to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"