January testers?

[/QUOTE]I'm the same as you really. 9dpo today...my symptoms aren't too different from last month. I have been really irritable/low mood yesterday. I'm feeling 'out' today even though I still might not have even implanted yet! Haha xx[/QUOTE]

We are close together, I'm either 9 or 10dpo! When is AF due for you? And how long after ovulation does implantation occur?
Last night I was eating ice cream and towards the end and after, my teeth got so sensitive. I remember that happening when I was prego with my son but not until a little later. I think I have been clenching my teeth so maybe that's why!? And of course, everything different with my body, I automatically assume it's pregnancy symptoms! :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Af is due on the 4th. Implantation usually occurs between 6-12 dpo so it could be happening for us now! Lol.
There have been a few little moments when I have thought I'm having symptoms but it could just be in my head...i feel crazy half the time! xx

Also 9dpo here. Tested this morning with a bfn. Not a surprise to me though. Also feeling very out even though af isn't supposed to show until wednesday

Okay ladies, I am driving myself crazy.

I don't have accurate CH because I'm having thermometer issues. First the batteries die on the weekend I end up getting my +OPK. Then I get new batteries and Wednesday morning the thermometer itself dies. Like really dies. So at 3DPO I didn't get to temp. Used a normal thermometer yesterday and today while waiting to get a basal (will get it today). Today's temp gave me CH's but based on my temps I think it's off by a day because of the lack of temps so I did an override. Which puts me at 5DPO.

I'm having some really weird issues. Trying so hard not to symptom spot but this is very new symptoms for me. First nausea - for 3 days. I thought it was a stomach bug but no fever and it comes and goes. Possibly stress though.

So if we rule that out the next one is breast pain. At 1DPO it was hurting one sided (just left breast on the left side; which is normal for me at about 6DPO until period) but it's getting worse and yesterday both hurt. Not just tender but almost throbbing. And some sharp pains in my left breast. Today I woke up and the soreness in both is bad enough that putting on a bra is incredibly uncomfortable (I've never had this before).

I swear I'm not trying to symptom spot but the damn breast pain is bad enough that when DH gave me a hug it really hurt!

Is it even remotely possible to have any signs at 5DPO?! Implantation couldn't even have occurred yet.

....driving myself nuts!

progesterone can cause all the symptoms you are experiencing. Basically I feel like our mind really know that we want it and it tricks us into thinking every single month that we are pregnant.

I have had every single symptom in the book and even the cycle I got pregnant, I thought I was out because the symptoms were so similar.

I symptom spot too but I hate that I do it because it gives me glimmers of hope and I hate getting my hopes up because af always shows.

I convince myself every month too Trr - in fact when I got pregnant with my son the only thing that was different was the amount of CM I still had around 10dpo - usually by then it is thick and creamy but it was more watery and that continued for a good few weeks after I got my BFP.

Yep. I went back and looked at my posts in my other threads and when I was pregnant my only symptoms where sore boobs and creamy cm, which I have every single month.

We're in the same boat, sort of. I too just made this difficult decision. I knew it would be a one in a million chance since we've been waiting forever. I cried when I told DH that I didn't want our miracle baby to conceive when I'll risk its life when I'm in Mexico. I don't even know how to do it. I feel like I'm missing my only chance even though thats ridiculous. I keep crying about it. :cry:

Sorry newmama :( xx

Can't even try for 2 months :growlmad: since I am traveling to Mexico and it is on the list for pregnant women to avoid in any trimester since they have 18 cases of zika virus :cry: , talked to my doctor about doing a medicated iui but he doesn't seem to think it will help since I had a really good progesterone level on cd 22 8 dpo. i am doing this on my own with donor sperm and its spendy :shrug:. I have had two failed cycles have to wait two cycles out completely and only one sample left to try for :baby:.

We're in the same boat, sort of. I too just made this difficult decision. I knew it would be a one in a million chance since we've been waiting forever. I cried when I told DH that I didn't want our miracle baby to conceive when I'll risk its life when I'm in Mexico. I don't even know how to do it. I feel like I'm missing my only chance even though thats ridiculous. I keep crying about it. :cry:

Sorry newmama :( xx

Can't even try for 2 months :growlmad: since I am traveling to Mexico and it is on the list for pregnant women to avoid in any trimester since they have 18 cases of zika virus :cry: , talked to my doctor about doing a medicated iui but he doesn't seem to think it will help since I had a really good progesterone level on cd 22 8 dpo. i am doing this on my own with donor sperm and its spendy :shrug:. I have had two failed cycles have to wait two cycles out completely and only one sample left to try for :baby:.

I'm sorry you have to put TTC on hold. I guess there's no way to postpone the trip to Mexico?

11 dpo and had my faint bfp this morning! Ahh please stick little bean!! :) xx

Congratulations Frizzabelle!! That's so exciting! :)

What was your CM like?

Thank you! Cm still kind of creamy..less of it but (tmi) dries white on my pants so think I'll need panty liners!
Still such early days so will be testing every morning until I get a decent line and then use a digital! xx

Amazing frizzabelle. I'm also 11dpo and tested this morning but got a BFN. My temp is still high and af is due on Wednesday so we will see what happens.

Amazing frizzabelle. I'm also 11dpo and tested this morning but got a BFN. My temp is still high and af is due on Wednesday so we will see what happens.

Fingers crossed for you trr! xx

Hey ladies...
So AF is due today...so far nothing BUT...I have been dry dry these past few days so today I have more cm (lotiony & creamy) and the only symptom I really really have so far is a a tightened/full stomach up untill now...nausea, dizziness, sore boobs, nothing..So the cm thing usually happens every month, I get so wet and eventually the cm starts including blood..sorry tmi..so I'm wondering what all this means am I really out ...the cm thing is really confusing though.. What do you think ladies

Morning ladies. Just checking in. 7DPO and couldn't resist the urge to POAS. I knew it was definitely going to be BFN but couldn't help it. :haha: Thankfully I have a small stash of dollar tree tests so that helps. :p my usual LP is 10 days but last month I went to 14DPO before AF showed, so I'm unsure as to what to expect this month.

Kristanna - last cycle I was 4 days late when AF came finally. I went dry then got some CM again then AF. It was a very odd cycle. I would take a test if you don't see AF today and you are usually regular.

Thank you! Cm still kind of creamy..less of it but (tmi) dries white on my pants so think I'll need panty liners!
Still such early days so will be testing every morning until I get a decent line and then use a digital! xx

Congrats, Frizzabelle! Hoping this is your sticky bean.

Congratulations frizabelle! I had loads of cm when pregnant with my son. I kept running to the bathroom for weeks because I kept thinking AF had arrived after all and it was too good to be true. I think it dried up after about 4 weeks.

well If I did O this month our timing couldn't have been better. I am a bit confused by my chart though - OPKs point to O on Saturday (it was blazing positive within about 30 seconds) but I didn't get a rise until this morning. I am hoping for another rise tomorrow as it's quite normal for my temp to drop on the day of o, then rise up to around normal the day after and then rise up again the next day. I would be gutted if there was no egg this month :( CM has changed massively today though it's sticky/creamy like it usually is after O - so do you think I will have ovulated?

Rose - you can O anywhere from 12-46 hours after a positive opk. Looking at your chart I would suspect O was on Sunday. And hopefully you'll keep rising the next two days to confirm that. Do you have FF set to automatic so it will put in your ch after your temp rise ?

I got some faint lines today so I'm gonna get a FRER and use that tomorrow. Hoping for a solid answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->