January testers?

Alright ladies, not exactly sure how many dpo. I have ovulation cramps and a +opk the 19th. Which would have put me at cd11. So I'm guessing I either ovulated the day or a day or two after? The reason why I ask is because this morning I had a little bit of pink spotting. Only when I wiped once or twice. It seems to be kind of yellowish and clear now. Is it possible that is could have been ib? It seems like it would be too late for that. My guess is it's AF playing tricks on me.

Thanks Angel I've set it back to advanced now, just put it on manual so I could see the timing analyser :)
Ooh Trr that's exciting fingers crossed!!!

I got some faint lines today so I'm gonna get a FRER and use that tomorrow. Hoping for a solid answer

Yay!! I'm new to temping but your chart looks really good! FX for you.

Yey trr! Fingers crossed for you!

Pne- I hope it was implantation spotting! I don't think it's too late for it...I've never experienced it myself. Good luck.

I managed to get a photo of my lines today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
Lovely to see all the bfps! I'm just dropping in to add mine to the list. I'm 6 weeks along after a loss at 4.5 weeks and feeling a bit more confident every day :) best of luck everyone!

Morning ladies. 9DPO today. My Wondfo's will be here today so I will probably test tonight, even though I know I should wait I am anxious to test this cycle. Not sure why I'm so anxious, probably because my breasts are SO sore, much more tender/sore/sensitive than any other month since dropped bcp (11 months now). Either my body is still regulating and hormones are still changing or there's something going on. Even DH has commented on the fact that he thinks they look swollen and on other months when I've been hard core symptom spotting I would ask him if they look different and he'd tell me he couldn't tell anything, but this time he mentioned it out of the blue without me asking. Makes me want to test so bad. LoL The need to POAS is real. :haha:

Congrats Frizzabelle!! That's awesome!!

Trr - update! Update! :)

Hello ladies. My FRER is positive this morning. Looks exactly like frizzabelle's actually. I'm excited and nervous.

Hello ladies. My FRER is positive this morning. Looks exactly like frizzabelle's actually. I'm excited and nervous.

Congrats!! Totally understand the nerves but hopefully everything will be just fine!

My cm today seems to be drying up :/ this doesn't seem like a good sign. However breasts are painfully tender. Yesterday at the gym I wa doing jumping jacks and jump rope and I was In a lot of pain and I don't usually have that problem (I'm not a really large chested girl). I'll see what today's test does this afternoon but I'm not super optimistic

On a positive note I had not yet seen any red or pink when checking cervix and that usually stars to show at 8-9dpo so even if bfn it is an improvement over previous cycles.

Congrats TRR!!!! :happydance:

Angel, my cm also seemed to dry up for a couple days before it came back...still not as much as I had earlier in the tww though! Good luck xx

Okay, Update:

My Wondfo's came in today. I tested this afternoon, BFN. :( But it's only 9DPO and I have no signs of AF - usually by now I'd be having some red or pink when I check my cervix. So either my LP is increasing or there's still hope. CM is starting to dry up though which makes me a little nervous. :/

Stomach and backache all night...tested again this morning and the line is lighter. Spotting brown, I think it was a chemical pregnancy :( xx

:hugs: so sorry frizzabelle! Hopefully it stays just brown and is some late implantation or something :/ keeping fx.

So sorry frizabelle I hope that's not the case and it's just a bit of breakthrough bleeding! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->