January testers?

Frizzabelle, I hope not!! I'm sick of hear that chemical word. It comes up so much!! :(

Well I have a little more pink spotting. Some just barely tinged pink and other times, clear and stretchy with a little pink in it. I'm sure it's too late for implantation since AF is due anywhere from today until Friday. If she doesn't show today, the next 2 days are going to drag!!

Thank you ladies. Spotting seems to have stopped and was only brown. Still having stomach cramps and backache so unsure what's going on! xx

Good luck pne! I'm hoping my spotting was from implantation! xx

That's good, hopefully it stays that way and your positives get darker!
I think AF has started. I just have a pantiliner on now and nothing really on it but when I wiped it was dark pink and wet, not mucusy. So I'm ruling this cycle out! :(

My test today was much better! Feeling more hopeful now! :) xx

I've made it to 11DPO with no signs of AF coming, but still a BFN yesterday and this morning. I'm thinking that this means after a year off bcp I'm finally regulating and my body may have increased my LP on its own (since last month I made it to 14DPO for the first time ever). CM is dried up and basically gone, and my breast tenderness is basically gone, but today's temp spiked so I don't know what to think. I am suspecting that AF will be here this weekend, but trying to be positive that at least my cycles are regulating.

Gong to probably test again this evening (because lets face it, POAS addiction is real! :rofl: ) but am not expecting anything.

My test today was much better! Feeling more hopeful now! :) xx

Yay!! :happydance:

I've made it to 11DPO with no signs of AF coming, but still a BFN yesterday and this morning. I'm thinking that this means after a year off bcp I'm finally regulating and my body may have increased my LP on its own (since last month I made it to 14DPO for the first time ever). CM is dried up and basically gone, and my breast tenderness is basically gone, but today's temp spiked so I don't know what to think. I am suspecting that AF will be here this weekend, but trying to be positive that at least my cycles are regulating.

Gong to probably test again this evening (because lets face it, POAS addiction is real! :rofl: ) but am not expecting anything.

Fingers crossed it's just too early for Bfp! Glad your cycles seem to be sorting themselves out. I didn't get my usual breast pain this cycle, it disappeared fairly early on and then I just had tender/tingly nipples on and off.
Good luck! I'll be poas this evening too lol xx

Thanks! I'm hoping that maybe yesterday's dip was implantation and today's rise just means it's too early for it to show. Trying to stay positive. :)

Hey ladies.. Sorry I've been MIA.. So much has gone on this last couple weeks :wacko: . School started back :dohh: , poor DW had to have surgery :wacko: (shes fine just her gallbladder needed to be taken out) , I have taken the place of my lead tech for 3 weeks (1 more week to go :happydance: ) with all the changes and crazy going on. I have been taking my temps at all kind of different times and then not sleeping all night due to having to get up and give DW pain meds. But despite all that she still wants us to try this month :happydance: so my temps are pretty much shot as far as trying to see when I O :dohh: . But i have been doing my digi OPK and so far 4 days of blinking :) I got one round of AI on the 3rd and could have gotten one on the 4th but I was just to tired so hopefully will see what the digi test says today I'm ready for it to just be a steady :) so I can get past this part already.. I didn't renew my VIP membership with FF so I would leave all the extra % and points alone this month.. Told myself not looking into anything and so far I've kept that haven't been even paying attention to the slight O pains I've been having.. I hope all you ladies have been doing well.. :hugs:

Hey ladies.. Sorry I've been MIA.. So much has gone on this last couple weeks :wacko: . School started back :dohh: , poor DW had to have surgery :wacko: (shes fine just her gallbladder needed to be taken out) , I have taken the place of my lead tech for 3 weeks (1 more week to go :happydance: ) with all the changes and crazy going on. I have been taking my temps at all kind of different times and then not sleeping all night due to having to get up and give DW pain meds. But despite all that she still wants us to try this month :happydance: so my temps are pretty much shot as far as trying to see when I O :dohh: . But i have been doing my digi OPK and so far 4 days of blinking :) I got one round of AI on the 3rd and could have gotten one on the 4th but I was just to tired so hopefully will see what the digi test says today I'm ready for it to just be a steady :) so I can get past this part already.. I didn't renew my VIP membership with FF so I would leave all the extra % and points alone this month.. Told myself not looking into anything and so far I've kept that haven't been even paying attention to the slight O pains I've been having.. I hope all you ladies have been doing well.. :hugs:

Hey Ash, good to hear from you! Wow, you really have had a crazy last few weeks! Are you planning to do another AI today? Looks like your chart is saying it's O day! Very exciting!

I just started temping this month and got my crosshairs this morning. I was very excited! We got some BD in O-3 and O so we'll see what happens.

:happydance: yay for your crosshairs!! :happydance: it's exciting when you finally get those! I took another digi I and it's another blinking smile ugh! I only have 1 left for tomorrow so yeah I hopefully will get AI in tonight.. I was really hoping today it would be solid smile so maybe tomorrow. Also I have yet to have EWCM the last 2 days it's been just slick watery looking :dohh: :wacko: I don't know what to think of all this ugh!

:happydance: yay for your crosshairs!! :happydance: it's exciting when you finally get those! I took another digi I and it's another blinking smile ugh! I only have 1 left for tomorrow so yeah I hopefully will get AI in tonight.. I was really hoping today it would be solid smile so maybe tomorrow. Also I have yet to have EWCM the last 2 days it's been just slick watery looking :dohh: :wacko: I don't know what to think of all this ugh!

This cycle and last cycle I've gotten flashing smileys in the AM and solids in the PM. This time my solid didn't show up until 7pm so you could still get that solid today! FX for that solid to show up soon!

AF showed on Friday afternoon. :( So, I'm out. Trying to be positive that at least my LP has lengthened a bit on its own and I seem to be regulating (since the last two months I O'd naturally before CD16 - a first for me!). I'm hoping it means I'll be able to get my BFP soon. I did send my doctor a message through the message portal to request fertility referral. In order for my insurance to pay for it I have to get a referral and go through the specific fertility clinic associated with my doctor's office. I don't think there's a lot wrong right now, I think that before I wasn't producing hte right hormones because of the bcp but I'm suspecting that now I am actually getting more regulated and will be fine, but I want to move forward with the tests anyway just in case. This now marks 1 year of TTC (technically the 28th is 1 year, but this next cycle will end mid-March so I'm counting this as the 1-year mark).

I'm trying not to be devestated over this. The whole referral process is a bitter sweet thing. Nice to finally get to have things checked up but frightening that I've come to this point.

AshNAmber I was just wondering about you yesterday!! So glad to see you again! :) Hope you get your solid :) today or tomorrow so you can get into the TWW. Sounds like you've had an insane time lately! The watery CM is just as effective and fertile as EW, so that sounds good there. I rarely get a solid smiley in the AM so it's possible you'll get a solid in the afternoon. If you still have some IC's maybe do some IC's in the afternoon and if that looks positive you can use the digi in the same urine - that way you don't waste it.

However if you would get a +OPK in the afternoon of one day it's possible the +OPK will still be there when you test hte next morning as long as your surge is long enough. So it could go either way. Good luck!

AF showed on Friday afternoon. :( So, I'm out. Trying to be positive that at least my LP has lengthened a bit on its own and I seem to be regulating (since the last two months I O'd naturally before CD16 - a first for me!). I'm hoping it means I'll be able to get my BFP soon. I did send my doctor a message through the message portal to request fertility referral. In order for my insurance to pay for it I have to get a referral and go through the specific fertility clinic associated with my doctor's office. I don't think there's a lot wrong right now, I think that before I wasn't producing hte right hormones because of the bcp but I'm suspecting that now I am actually getting more regulated and will be fine, but I want to move forward with the tests anyway just in case. This now marks 1 year of TTC (technically the 28th is 1 year, but this next cycle will end mid-March so I'm counting this as the 1-year mark).

I'm trying not to be devestated over this. The whole referral process is a bitter sweet thing. Nice to finally get to have things checked up but frightening that I've come to this point.

AshNAmber I was just wondering about you yesterday!! So glad to see you again! :) Hope you get your solid :) today or tomorrow so you can get into the TWW. Sounds like you've had an insane time lately! The watery CM is just as effective and fertile as EW, so that sounds good there. I rarely get a solid smiley in the AM so it's possible you'll get a solid in the afternoon. If you still have some IC's maybe do some IC's in the afternoon and if that looks positive you can use the digi in the same urine - that way you don't waste it.

However if you would get a +OPK in the afternoon of one day it's possible the +OPK will still be there when you test hte next morning as long as your surge is long enough. So it could go either way. Good luck!

Angel, I'm sorry to hear you got AF, but it's great that your LP is getting longer. I hope all goes well with the RE and that they can help get your rainbow baby soon. Please keep us posted on how everything goes!

This cycle and last cycle I've gotten flashing smileys in the AM and solids in the PM. This time my solid didn't show up until 7pm so you could still get that solid today! FX for that solid to show up soon!

Thanks ladies.. I remember someone telling me that last cycle that they seem to get the solid in the evening so I tried last cycle I took the digi first thing in the AM and on the first day of blinking :) I start the next day taking the test in the afternoon and that did the trick got my solid so that's what I did this cycle as well got my first blinking so started taking the test around the evening time after I get off work. So FX today I'll have my solid. The only good thing about a blinking :) means im fertile at least :haha: have to find the bright side. We did manage to get another round of AI in last night as well.. So if solid today we will get it tonight and tomorrow and call it a day.. I think I do still have some cheapies left I'll have to look. As far as the EWCM goes I been mixing preseed with my :spermy: so they have a nice environment to get where they need to go still not alot but enough also been doing the soft cups for 11-12hours after AI so I'm doing my part the best I can considering.

Angel I'm sorry that AF showed but it sounds like your body is starting to get back to normal.. I hope all your test come back fine :hugs: TTC is so stressful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->