January testers?

My opk today was super dark (much darker than the control) after two days of thinking I already had a positive! My poor husband is worn out! Lol xx

MrsRose - I've found that sometimes those dip sticks never get right onto being as dark as the control. I don't know if it's because they aren't actually dark enough or my eyes play tricks on me. :haha: I don't usally get O pain either but once I've felt it like you describe, between hip and belly button, and I think that was O pain.

I've gotten blinky at various times throughout the day but only once did I get a solid in the morning, and I think it was actually the end of the surge from the previous day. I know that different people get it at different times though. Sometimes it would be nice if our bodies just worked like "clockwork" for everyone, right!?

Yes, how wonderful would that be!? It was interesting this time b/c I had a flashing smiley at 5am and then a solid smiley at 6:30am so I know I caught the beginning of the surge. It's just so crazy how fast it can change!

Good news! Got all of our results back and everything is normal! Really glad we decided to go for it rather than waiting for the results, especially since they came back one day after O. Hopefully the issues were from the low progesterone and/or bad luck.

Frizz - yay for a positive! Hope you caught the egg!

MrsRose - So glad to hear that you got back good results! That is crazy how fast things change, that you went from a blinky to a solid in just a little over an hour! Wow!

Good news! Got all of our results back and everything is normal! Really glad we decided to go for it rather than waiting for the results, especially since they came back one day after O. Hopefully the issues were from the low progesterone and/or bad luck.

Brilliant news! So glad all is normal! Hope this is your lucky cycle xx

Good news! Got all of our results back and everything is normal! Really glad we decided to go for it rather than waiting for the results, especially since they came back one day after O. Hopefully the issues were from the low prog

:happydance: Yay!! I'm glad all your test came back normal hun. That's one less thing to stress about and that alone is a wonderful thing!!

I hate when I'm gone for a day or 2 I feel like I miss so much. But I'm done with my midterms now so I should be more regular again.. :wacko:

how is everyone??!

I'm 10dpo and the only thing I feel coming on is a freaking cold or something.. My throat starting hurting yesterday and I felt like I was freezing I slept half the day away after I got off work yesterday.. Today is the same thing soar throat and feel a little achy with light light crampin pains. My temps are going up but wondering if it's from this sickness I'm starting to get :shrug: I did take a test this morning and of course it was BFN so if it goes up again ill do another test.

I tested this morning and Bfn :(
I am really getting fed up of this every month

Good news! Got all of our results back and everything is normal! Really glad we decided to go for it rather than waiting for the results, especially since they came back one day after O. Hopefully the issues were from the low prog

:happydance: Yay!! I'm glad all your test came back normal hun. That's one less thing to stress about and that alone is a wonderful thing!!

I hate when I'm gone for a day or 2 I feel like I miss so much. But I'm done with my midterms now so I should be more regular again.. :wacko:

how is everyone??!

I'm 10dpo and the only thing I feel coming on is a freaking cold or something.. My throat starting hurting yesterday and I felt like I was freezing I slept half the day away after I got off work yesterday.. Today is the same thing soar throat and feel a little achy with light light crampin pains. My temps are going up but wondering if it's from this sickness I'm starting to get :shrug: I did take a test this morning and of course it was BFN so if it goes up again ill do another test.

Congrats on being done with midterms! I bet that's a big load off.

Being sick could be a good sign! FX this is your cycle!

AshNAmber - loving your temps! Hoping that is not just being sick and it's a sign of something else!

rose - :hugs: I know it's hard hun.

Hang in there rose- I know its so hard month after silly month.

MrsRose- glad to hear the tests came back normal.

Ash- hoping that the cold symptoms are a sign of something else and not a silly cold. Temps are looking good :)

AFM- I am thinking I am O'ing today. I didn't count my OPK as positive for yesterday, but today's is fainter than yesterday so I think I might have missed the surge because I am only testing in the am and not twice this month (trying to preserve tests LOL)

With the temp drop today- I'm really thinking O is coming. So there will be bd'ing coming in today and tomorrow. We shall see what my temp does tomorrow.

Ash- hoping that the cold symptoms are a sign of something else and not a silly cold. Temps are looking good :)

AFM- I am thinking I am O'ing today. I didn't count my OPK as positive for yesterday, but today's is fainter than yesterday so I think I might have missed the surge because I am only testing in the am and not twice this month (trying to preserve tests LOL)

With the temp drop today- I'm really thinking O is coming. So there will be bd'ing coming in today and tomorrow. We shall see what my temp does tomorrow.

Good luck catching that egg! :)

I'm a bit confused..my fertility friend chart says I'm 5dpo but I think I'm more 3 dpo...anyone else had this problem? xx

I'm a bit confused..my fertility friend chart says I'm 5dpo but I think I'm more 3 dpo...anyone else had this problem? xx

Last month (my first month temping) was confusing too. Sometimes I just don't understand how FF is determining O!

I think that with the Positive OPK along with the steady rise, that is how FF is determining your O day. You are "technically" supposed to stop using OPK the first time you get a pos, and since your temps went up each day after the first positive, the system is assuming you O'd that day...? IDK, that's just my opinion.

I would go with your gut.

AND- I just noticed how much :sex: you have been having... WOW!! How do you do it??

I think that with the Positive OPK along with the steady rise, that is how FF is determining your O day. You are "technically" supposed to stop using OPK the first time you get a pos, and since your temps went up each day after the first positive, the system is assuming you O'd that day...? IDK, that's just my opinion.

I would go with your gut.

AND- I just noticed how much :sex: you have been having... WOW!! How do you do it??

Ah ok thank you, that makes sense! The second opk was an even darker positive than the first so I think I probably ovulated the second day or even the day after that.

Lol! Yes we had loads of sex! After the miscarriage I didn't know when I would ovulate and was a bit worried I would miss it, plus I was just super horny! My husband was worn out an is glad of the break we had yesterday!
xx

Hopefully you're lucky this month frizabelle, you've certainly timed it perfectly!

Got another Bfn this morning but no Af yet (due today). Now I just wish it would hurry up so I can get started on next cycle. I was upset a couple of days ago but now I've come to terms with having to start all over again, and I just want to get Af out the way!

Sorry rose. Looks like AF came ?

I'm still waiting on a blinky face. Down to 2 tests for my digi. Decided if I don't see a significant change in cm I'm not going to test tomorrow and will wait a day and then try again. I think I can skip 1 or 2 days before the advanced digi resets the memory (and then I'll never get a blinky Bc it has to compare to previous tests). But if I don't get intern I'm gonna say screw the smiley and save my last test and not use it except when I think I have a +OPK on cheapies to confirm.

Bah so annoying. Thinking I'll avoid the advanced digis and just go back to using reg digis to confirm what the cheapies say. More cost effective and better if my cycle is going to keep being wacky.

Angel do you think the digi's are worth the $$- I have solely been using test strips/cheapies.... haven't advanced to the digi's yet... any advice would be great

I have definitely been O'ing regularly, and catching it on the cheapies for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->