January testers?

Ah sorry af got you angel! Hope you get more sleep tonight!

Sorry I can't be of much help with the ewcm tinymumma but I never get it! My cm just gets a bit watery. Thank you for the lovely words too :)

My pregnancy test this morning was basically negative..I thought I could see a ghost line but now I can't see it at all which is good (didn't think I'd ever be glad to see a bfn!)
My opk this morning was close to positive..just a tiny bit fainter than the control line..I took another this afternoon and it was now a lot lighter so I think yesterday's positive was true although I will continue to take one each day just incase as it seems so early! We have been bding every night since bleeding finished so I hope we catch the egg...if there is one!! xx

So sorry Angel :hugs: to you.

Frizz- hope you are doing well. glad to hear that the preg tests are back to neg.

I am too afraid to buy anything baby in the fear of jinxing myself. That's why only about 3 people in my life (other than DH) actually know we are trying. And I cant imagine bd'ing every other day for 2 weeks!! :rofl:

Dh has been working some crazy shifts the last 2 weeks, so we haven't bd'ed at all since the fertile window- I'm going through withdrawals!!!

And as far as this cycle goes- I am going back and forth. One day I feel out, the next day, hopeful again. On Tuesday I was having a lot of cramping so I was convinced I would be out, but my CM is still super creamy (some discharging even TMI I know) and no tints of pink or anything... I'm wondering if it is possible to have late implant on Monday/Tuesday?? That could be why my tests were still bfn?? I should have tested today- but I didn't. I guess I can always do a good hold and test this evening after I get home?

Sorry Angel :( hope the pain stops soon, as if it's not bad enough dealing with the disappointment of AF arriving we have to go through all that pain. Hope you get more sleep tonight. The baby grow sounds cool, I love that idea for an announcement!

Frizabelle fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Mrscletus your cm sounds exactly what mine was like when I was pregnant with DS. I felt so wet (sorry tmi!) that I kept running to the toilet thinking AF had started. It went on for a good few weeks after getting my BFP.

I will start reading up on all the missed posts. I didn't use opk this cycle. But checked my cm. I think I am 1-2 dpo.

Anyone still around? I'd love to know how u are all getting on!

Would you ladies class this opk as positive? I think I should invest in a proper ovulation monitor as these strips drive me mad!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
Anyone still around? I'd love to know how u are all getting on!

Would you ladies class this opk as positive? I think I should invest in a proper ovulation monitor as these strips drive me mad!!

Hi Frizz! It looks almost positive to me. I bet it will be positive in the next couple hours. This morning with FMU I had an almost positive and an hour and a half later it was positive, and I also confirmed that with my CB Advanced Digi. Crazy how quickly things can change! Good luck!

I'm back... took a little "break" was feeling sorry for myself. But I am back and ready to start temping/testing for O- should be an eventful weekend since DH has off work- should be able to get a lot of bd'ing done!

Frizz- I agree that is a positive.

I'm back... took a little "break" was feeling sorry for myself. But I am back and ready to start temping/testing for O- should be an eventful weekend since DH has off work- should be able to get a lot of bd'ing done!

Frizz- I agree that is a positive.

Sorry you were feeling down--it gets to the best of us! Do you think you're already going to be in your fertile window this weekend? If so, I'm totally jealous b/c my O is so late! I really wish it would happen earlier to help cut down all the waiting time. Ugh!

My O day median is cd 13- some months it has been as late as cd 17 tho- so I am hoping that I will O with my normal "around cd 12-14" and then I would be in the fertile window this weekend.

Thanks ladies! Will continue bding and hope I get a temp jump in a couple days!

Good luck for your 'busy' weekend mrscletus! xx

I tested again at 11:30 and the OPK is clearly negative. That was a quick surge! I did it at work so I didn't have a cup to dip in like you're supposed to, so I'll check again when I get home to just verify that it's over.

Argh I'm having a light bleed again the same as last cycle! So frustrating. It's too early for IB and more like bleeding than sootting. I really need to book a drs appointment. Strangely my temp has spiked too, wouldn't it be lower if it was low progesterone or something causing the bleeding?

Argh I'm having a light bleed again the same as last cycle! So frustrating. It's too early for IB and more like bleeding than sootting. I really need to book a drs appointment. Strangely my temp has spiked too, wouldn't it be lower if it was low progesterone or something causing the bleeding?

You're 7dpo, right? That's spot on for IB, though I'm not sure why it also happened last month with a BFN. It'd probably be a good idea to ask your doctor in case you need to supplement with something.

Frizz - that's pretty close! When it gets that close it usually turns positive a couple hours later. I've found with the strips if I get one thy looks like that and then use my digi it'll pop positive on the digi. So I'd say it's + and get to BD! :)

Afm- cd7 today! I'm supposed to start my digis on day7 Bc my cycles are so irregular and I've Od as early as cd13 (and as late as cd26, but typically around cd15-18). But I forgot today so I'll start tomorrow. The advanced digis call for fmu which is tricky when I'm still so sleepy in the morning!

Frizz - that's pretty close! When it gets that close it usually turns positive a couple hours later. I've found with the strips if I get one thy looks like that and then use my digi it'll pop positive on the digi. So I'd say it's + and get to BD! :)

Afm- cd7 today! I'm supposed to start my digis on day7 Bc my cycles are so irregular and I've Od as early as cd13 (and as late as cd26, but typically around cd15-18). But I forgot today so I'll start tomorrow. The advanced digis call for fmu which is tricky when I'm still so sleepy in the morning!

I never knew the advanced digis call for FMU! I've been doing them at different times, primarily in the evenings. Good to know!

The advanced calls for FMU until you get the blinky face and then says you can test multiple times a day after that. I guess it says to do that because the blinky face indicates an estrogen surge and it's easier to detect the estrogen surge with fmu. The solid face comes from the LH surge which is often strongest in afternoon. So what I do is use fmu until I get blinky face and then I start using ICs in the afternoon. Once I get a close to +OPK on the ICs I use another digi to confirm. Once I've had 2 blinky faces in a row I actually won't test the next morning with fmu and will start to test every other morning Bc the test will remember that you had a blinky and no matter what you will keep getting a blinky until the solid appears. I think I read I could dip it in water and get a blinky still. So I do every other at that point until I test in the afternoon with a IC and then a digi to confirm. I do every other just because if you go more than 2 days without using the advanced digi it "resets" the memory and it'll forget your previous stats.

Are you still getting the blinky face when you test at other times?

Thanks Mrs Rose. Yes I will book a drs appointment if I don't get a bfp this month. I started Pregnacare vitamins last month and the bleeding has only started since then. I have read lots of reviews where people have had similar strange bleeding/cycle changes since starting them so perhaps they don't suit me. It seems crazy that vitamins could do that but it's literally the only thing ive changed. Think I'll have a month off them, see if that helps

So I did another OPK last night and again this morning and they were very dark, but slightly lighter than the control. I guess you really do need to dip those sticks! Yesterday at lunch I had some sharp pains on the left side between my hip and belly button so I assumed it was O (although I don’t usually get O pains so don’t have anything to compare it to). This morning I still have EWCM and my temp is elevated and exactly the same as yesterday. I’m so confused!

Angel, I’ve gotten the blinking smiley in the morning and evening. I usually get my solid smiley and positive OPKs in the evening, but this time is was in the morning.

MrsRose - I've found that sometimes those dip sticks never get right onto being as dark as the control. I don't know if it's because they aren't actually dark enough or my eyes play tricks on me. :haha: I don't usally get O pain either but once I've felt it like you describe, between hip and belly button, and I think that was O pain.

I've gotten blinky at various times throughout the day but only once did I get a solid in the morning, and I think it was actually the end of the surge from the previous day. I know that different people get it at different times though. Sometimes it would be nice if our bodies just worked like "clockwork" for everyone, right!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->