January testers?

It was very upsetting. The nurse was absolutely lovely..she asked if she could take the baby at the beginning but when she saw my reluctance she let me keep hold of the box until the end of our appointment xx

It was very upsetting. The nurse was absolutely lovely..she asked if she could take the baby at the beginning but when she saw my reluctance she let me keep hold of the box until the end of our appointment xx

Oh sweetie, I'm thinking about you. I just don't even know what to say.

It sounds so awful, I truly am so sorry :( be kind to yourself - hope you have lots of support to get you through the next few weeks :hugs:

Just waiting for the days to go by... Tomorrow I have a rare afternoon off work while DS is in nursery. I can't remember the last day I had off work without DS! I am off for a massage. A few months ago I got a voucher but haven't booked it before now as I kept thinking I might end up getting my bfp. well this month I thought what the heck might as well use it, my back is wrecked and if I don't use it soon then it will run out. I am so looking forward to it :)

Enjoy it rose!! I get w massage once a month and I love it!! So very worth it!

Afm I'm just waiting for AF. Getting pink when I check my cervix so she's probably a couple days away or less. :(

Well my preg test today was really really faint...can hardly see it so hopefully tomorrow it will be negative.
I took an ovulation test today and it was positive?? Do u think it could be false? 6 days since my miscarriage? xx

Could be false. Sometimes the hcg can make OPKs pop positive.

Yes I have heard that but the preg test was so hardly there I wonder if there was enough to create such a strong positive opk? I'll test again tomorrow xx

Oh Frizzabelle, I'm so sorry ❤️ Sensing you lots of love. I know there is nothing anyone can do or say but just know that we're all praying for you xo I wish you all the best and I really hope you get your sticky BFP soon xo Lots of hugs

So I've been away for a while, trying the non stressed approach but that hasn't worked much. I've just been pestering hubby with my TTC thoughts, lol. I have been charting this cycle and it has brought up more questions than answers! Go figure. Cd18 now, due on the 12th.
For anyone that remembers me, the doctor said my cysts are nothing to worry about. No further ultrasounds were needed apparently. Not too sure about that but she's the doctor I guess. I don't have the pains anymore, so I guess that's a good sign. This cycle has been so different to any other. Period like cramps cd12, as well as a huge glob of phlegm like, yellow cm. No smell or itching so off to Google I went (of course) and I read many woman's stories that said this kind of cm was their ewcm? I just charted ewcm anyway. More cramps and weird cm on cd15 with a tinsy bit of blood. I honestly thought it was lint from my towel. Cramps and snot cm again on cd16 except it was brown? My charts are no help. Big dip on cd12 and went up the day after but they've been up and down. Not as low as cd12 but not very stable either. I can't see a pattern at all. Kind of just wishing I could fast forward 9 days, get AF and start my next cycle fresh and see what happens there. Sigh.

frizz - did you do both tests together? I have seen that if you dip an OPK and then a pregnancy test, it can create the pregnancy test to make a + test..... so if you did that hten it could be actually a +OPK but not a +hcg? But otherwise I have no idea. I guess theoretically it could be that your body is ovulating right away.

tinymumma - welcome back! What you describe sounds like a large glob of EWcm. Otherwise sounds like an odd cycle. Hopefully things clear up and make more sense soon!

frizz - did you do both tests together? I have seen that if you dip an OPK and then a pregnancy test, it can create the pregnancy test to make a + test..... so if you did that hten it could be actually a +OPK but not a +hcg? But otherwise I have no idea. I guess theoretically it could be that your body is ovulating right away.

tinymumma - welcome back! What you describe sounds like a large glob of EWcm. Otherwise sounds like an odd cycle. Hopefully things clear up and make more sense soon!

Thanks love xxx I thought it was too! I've never noticed ewcm, mainly because hubby and I DTD almost every day, so I never know if it's his left over baby Mayo or ewcm TMI SORRY. I still have hope but just really not feeling like this is my cycle at all. Will just have to wait and see I guess

Man..... wish we had the energy to DTD that often! I'm so exhausted most days that we are pushing it for more than twice a week (except of course when we are making actual effort, like during my fertile week)

Man..... wish we had the energy to DTD that often! I'm so exhausted most days that we are pushing it for more than twice a week (except of course when we are making actual effort, like during my fertile week)

Hahaha, I'm exhausted most of the time but Hubby is very... Giving, lol. He always makes sure that I'm satisfied before we actually BD and does majority of the work ;) Lol. I don't know how he does it honestly. He works a manual labour job that's extremely hard on his body (no pun intended) I'm exhausted just from our toddler.

:haha: baby Mayo!!!

Your hubby sounds great, mine is often too tired during the evening and wants me to do all the work!! I wanted to do it last night just to be sure but he was too tired so I gave up :haha:
My cm is thick and creamy this morning and temp rose a bit so I'm hoping that I Od yesterday and the BD we did the day before will be enough.
We have been doing it pretty much every other day for 2 weeks so I've kind of had enough now, I have little energy left!

My hubby is also really tired in the evening and is much more open to morning sex but I am not even remotely interested in anything in the morning except my pillow or coffee. Lol! Asking me for anything in the morning is a death wish :rofl:

Sounds like you probably O'd rose, given change in cm. fx! Every other day for 2 weeks should have you plenty covered! :)

Sounds exactly like me! It takes me at least half an hour to wake up in the mornings so sex is definitely not on the agenda at 6am :haha: although it was earlier in the week when I woke up early. Just as well, because we might have missed O otherwise!

Has anyone else started buying baby things? I keep buying things from the sale of my favourite shop. Loads of baby grows and vests - mostly unisex although I have a friend who is pregnant with a boy so I'm hoping that by the time he is born, I will be pregnant and know what I'm having so if it's a girl I can pass on the boy bits to her.

Woke up to AF this morning. Actually, more like woke up at 2am to incredibly painful cramping, which didn't stop for several hours. I'm not supposed to take anything except tylonel because of my other meds (I am supposed to avoid NSAIDs) but tylonel wasn't cutting it so I finally took an aleve around 4am and was able to get another hour of sleep before the alarm went off. Needless to say I'm incredibly tired, and grouchy today. Looks like it might just be spotting at first glance this morning but the painful cramping implies it's probably going to hit full blown in an hour or two, that's what happened last cycle.

On to cycle #14. :dohh:

-

I haven't actually started buying much in the way of baby things. I have one onesie that I bought that says "Player 3 Has Entered the Game" because DH and I both like to play games and I wanted to give it to him when I finally get my BFP. Or I want to use it for our announcement, a pic of it with two large controllers and a little gaming controller. :haha: But otherwise I'm avoiding buying things. I want to buy things all the time but I'm afraid I'm jinxing it. :dohh: Plus, I don't have a lot of storage space so until I actually do get a BFP that sticks and we start cleaning up our spare bedroom into a nursery, I don't want to buy much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->