January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Thank you Turtle. Yes everything went fine today, we did the IUI and now just praying it works.

Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck to the ones testing today!!

Oh, and good luck to Mytimewillcum, stiletto_mom and Lilybaby all testing today! Have any of you tested yet? Any good news? :)

:hi: turtle, i actually haven't tested today as planned, but I did on the 31st (10/11 dpo) and it was :bfn: ... I was either due today or tomoz at the latest, but no :af: yet!, I've had ALOT of :af: cramping this cycle, it started at 8dpo and continued up untill now,, although now it's a lot stronger.. i'm 99.9% sure, she will be here in the morning, with a vengeance!!, If she doesn't show up, although i'm almost certain she will, I will test on the 5th, but I have a feeling I won't be testing at all, ... :growlmad:

Mng welcome back! I was thinking about you the other day. How is your hubby doing?

Leti I am glad the iui is over. I really hope it does the trick for you.

Welcome new ladies. Good luck this month!

Thank you Jules! I remember you from the Oct board i think? How are things with you?

Itd be nice to have a V day surprise but the IUI probably won't be until mid February. I still have to call and find out if they have openings in the schedule and how that works specifically with pre-determined days and all.

It was in August
Best wishes to you and leti with IUI! Hope this bring some success, I'm stalking to see you guys get your bfps!
Hi yoga and turtle!
Sending some positive vibes to everyone else!

Mng welcome back! I was thinking about you the other day. How is your hubby doing?

Leti I am glad the iui is over. I really hope it does the trick for you.

Welcome new ladies. Good luck this month!

Hi and thank you! Hubby is great. We had great luck finding a good doc I work with that put him on a med - it not only fixed the headaches but also helped with his PA. I couldn't be happier... well i could if it resulted in a bfp but I'm just happy medically he's all better :)
Thank you for asking! How about yourself?

I am doing alright. Had a chemical in Nov that really messed with my head and emotions. I have finally processed it and ready to move forward. I am thinking that if this cycle is a dud I might try progesterone next month. Hopefully that won't be necessary. I am so glad you found a good doc for your hubby and you are looking forward to iui next month. I have a good feeling for you that the iui will do the trick.

I am doing alright. Had a chemical in Nov that really messed with my head and emotions. I have finally processed it and ready to move forward. I am thinking that if this cycle is a dud I might try progesterone next month. Hopefully that won't be necessary. I am so glad you found a good doc for your hubby and you are looking forward to iui next month. I have a good feeling for you that the iui will do the trick.

I'm so sorry to hear about the chemical. :hugs: but so glad to hear you are moving on. I think that would just crush me to end it all. Have you done progesterone in the past? I do know it lengthens the cycle and you need to stop taking it to get AF (in the event of bfn)

Thank you Turtle. Yes everything went fine today, we did the IUI and now just praying it works.

Hi Leti. I see that you just had the IUI. How exciting!
My first one will be in February- pending schedules- but I'm wondering if there's anything you can tell me that i should know.. Did it hurt? Anything you wish you knew beforehand? Thanks!

:dust: to you!

Hi Leti. So i see that you just had the IUI. How exciting!
My first one will be in February- pending schedules- bit I'm wondering if there's anything you can tell me that i should know.. Did it hurt? Anything you wish you knew beforehand? Thanks!

Hi MnG,

Did not hurt a bit, Its just like your regular pap smear. This was my first one (hopefully last one too) and my first time with 100 mg of clomid which delayed ovulation by a day, but I had no side effect.
They did and US on CD11 and told me I had a good response to clomid. And today I though they will do another US to see if I ovulated or not or to check the sizes of the follies, but they didn't. They went straight ahead with the insemination. They told me DH sperm count was very good. 7.7 and they will expect over 5.0 for IUI .
So my advice will be ask them what is the procedure step by step and take notes...

Hi Leti. So i see that you just had the IUI. How exciting!
My first one will be in February- pending schedules- bit I'm wondering if there's anything you can tell me that i should know.. Did it hurt? Anything you wish you knew beforehand? Thanks!

Hi MnG,

Did not hurt a bit, Its just like your regular pap smear. This was my first one (hopefully last one too) and my first time with 100 mg of clomid which delayed ovulation by a day, but I had no side effect.
They did and US on CD11 and told me I had a good response to clomid. And today I though they will do another US to see if I ovulated or not or to check the sizes of the follies, but they didn't. They went straight ahead with the insemination. They told me DH sperm count was very good. 7.7 and they will expect over 5.0 for IUI .
So my advice will be ask them what is the procedure step by step and take notes...

That's a great count for IUI! Any reason they didn't do another US? Or maybe they figured the egg grew enough since day 11.
Do they make you lie still before you can leave? When do you get to test?

They never do an US the day of IUI at my clinic :shrug:.....
I had to lay down for 5 to 10 but I took my hole 30 min until the nurse had to come get me.....
They are going to test my progesterone in a week and betas in two weeks

Hi ladies! Hoping to join. I did my first IUI this month (medicated) after 14 months TTC (1 mc) and will be testing on 1/12. Got my pineapple core ready to go, let the wait begin!

Just realized I miscalculated my O. I got the blinkey smiley first and just got my steady smile just tonight. So I'll probably O tomorrow. Which means I'll be getting ready to POAS by January 12th.

I had my HSG this cycle so I'm hoping it cleared out some cobwebs and will let my fiance's swimmer find my elusive egg.

Now I just have to convince the fiance to BD tonight and tomorrow. He feels a little like "sex on demand". The only hard part is waiting until his 10 year old son falls asleep. He's up until like 10:30 and I'm usually out by 9:30. Wish me luck!

Just realized I miscalculated my O. I got the blinkey smiley first and just got my steady smile just tonight. So I'll probably O tomorrow. Which means I'll be getting ready to POAS by January 12th.

I had my HSG this cycle so I'm hoping it cleared out some cobwebs and will let my fiance's swimmer find my elusive egg.

Now I just have to convince the fiance to BD tonight and tomorrow. He feels a little like "sex on demand". The only hard part is waiting until his 10 year old son falls asleep. He's up until like 10:30 and I'm usually out by 9:30. Wish me luck!

Good luck! My husband felt like that the first couple months we were TTC and then I relaxed a little.

Hi everyone

I'd like to join too please.
This is our 4th cycle ttc after sterilisation reversal. I'm thinking I'm going to test on the 11th Jan. Good luck and babydust to all 😀

They never do an US the day of IUI at my clinic :shrug:.....
I had to lay down for 5 to 10 but I took my hole 30 min until the nurse had to come get me.....
They are going to test my progesterone in a week and betas in two weeks

I got my crossables crossed for you!

Hi

Can I join in too :) this is my second cycle TTC #1

I am testing tomorrow morning 05/01/14 my monthly visitor was due on the 3rd so I'm kinda nervous to test as she hasn't shown yet !! Good luck to all the January testers ❤️

Hi

Can I join in too :) this is my second cycle TTC #1

I am testing tomorrow morning 05/01/14 my monthly visitor was due on the 3rd so I'm kinda nervous to test as she hasn't shown yet !! Good luck to all the January testers ❤️
Good luck!

So yesterday I told my fiance I got a positive OPK and he was like, "ok, we'll do it tomorrow". I was like no, it has to be tonight. (Never thought I'd have to basically beg for sex). Well we were watching TV last night in bed waiting for his 9 year old son to fall asleep and all of the sudden I hear snoring. He fell asleep on me! So I woke him up at 4am and basically forced him to DTD. WTF!

But I had my HSG a few days ago and I swear I could feel myself ovulating. I don't know if the HSG cleared me out but I could clearly feel the cramping, which I don't usually really feel.

So the basic premise of my story is I really hope I got knocked up last night. Even if I had to feel like a seductress to do it. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->