January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Emski, you sneaky girl! Thank you! So so nice to hear from you. :hugs2:

thank you so so much Bing and Mrs. I'm so excited i can't fall back asleep. . It's not even 630 yet. Hubby went off to work. I'll probably tell him tonight as I work till 11p so we won't get to see eachother till then (and he'll be sleeping). I want to be really VERY sure first!

He ladies I was a bit scared because my line was so faint and wasn't getting darker so I tested this morning with FRER and CB digital and...... :happydance: I'm so excited :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 20
Ah this was more important than finishing year end !!!!

can't wait to see your frer !!!

Ah this was more important than finishing year end !!!!

can't wait to see your frer !!!

My frer doesn't show much of anything. I took it apart and it *might* be a squinter. I was expecting more and kinda wondering what's going on. Only thing i can do is wait and test again Friday

My HPT at 12dpo with SMU didn't show much at all so try not to worry as your only 11dpo aren't you? The FRER is probably just less sensitive than the IC's! Just test again tomorrow morning :hugs:

Xx

My HPT at 12dpo with SMU didn't show much at all so try not to worry as your only 11dpo aren't you? The FRER is probably just less sensitive than the IC's! Just test again tomorrow morning :hugs:

Xx
yep, and this one is the FRER Rapid result. Just found that it is not as sensitive. I'll pick up something else on my way to work.

Agree with Bing do not worry that IC is clearly a BFP x

Xx
yep, and this one is the FRER Rapid result. Just found that it is not as sensitive. I'll pick up something else on my way to work.

If you've saved your FMU then pop it in the fridge to reduce time it takes to degrade. As I have read HcG has a half life every 24 hours in urine! Just take it out the fridge again to warm up before testing! :thumbup:

Braxton huge congrats to you :happydance:

MnG i did see a line on the ICs, i say its a :bfp: congrats to you too :happydance:

hugs to the bfns and who got AF :hugs:

afm: its CD1 :witch: tested on Sun at 10dpo but bfn. i knew i was out so didn't bother testing this morning and then the witch arrived :cry: on to the next month i say.. is there a Feb testing thread?

Mng I am so happy for you! Congrats on your bfp.

Aww man, i already dumped it. But good to know for tomorrow! Thanks for the tip! :hugs:

Completely agree MnG, that IC is definitely a BFP!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm excited to see what your next batch of tests do tomorrow, as I know you're anxious to get one a different brand too, just to be sure. And I can't wait for you to get those words on a digi! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Braxton, that's great!!! Huge congrats!!! Want me to change it on the front page? :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

BabyBump, I'm so sorry that the :witch: arrived. :( I do hope February is your lucky month! :thumbup:

Hi ladies i tested yesterday at 10dpo & after 5-8 mins threw it in bin i couldn't see much. Today morning i tested again not expecting anything & put on window sill at 5 mins & went to drop ds to school. I came back had breakfast etc went up did another pee & went to close window & my eyes fell on the test i'd left there from fmu testing & saw a very clear dark pink line!! I went into shock wasn't a squinter quite there & pink but anyway took another ic & frer an hour later maybe a vv faint line on ic (thier 10miu one step) but frer is bfn.

What do you think?

Also forgot to add after seeing that i took out yesterdays test from bin & that too has a pink second line?

What do you think evap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member