Japer threw up in my mouth!!!

Chel

Reaction score
Yes, i did one of the stupidest things you a do with a baby,I played Aeroplane above my head with him, after a feed and.... *buuurp* *splat* right on the face!!!

Has anyone else done anything ridiculas with their LOs lately that they really didnt need hindsight to know was a bad idea? Love to share?

ive done the same as you also with slaver eeeerrrrrrrr, but i think thats the worst so far, lolxx

heheheeee not done the vomit sharing yet but my OH's brother in-law did the same as you!
i on the other hand have a good embarassing story...
just fed tj was on the way out the house, picked her up and she puked-puked and wouldn't stop. i had no muslin, which i usually put on my shoulder so i put her mouth to my cleavage and caught all the vomit in the gap part of my bra so i didn't have to clean the carpet through the hallway! (was in a mad rush, and seemed like a good idea at the time)
i could feel my bra filling up and up with it slowly running down the inside of my topdown my tummy! i grabbed a muslin and stuffed it down my bra to soak while i wiped her mouth and changed her then sorted myself out! there was easily a good mug full in my bra sloshing around!
i ran a shallow bath and jumped in! (we don't have a shower boo hiss)
we were still ready in time for my mum to pick us up, but i didn't get to wear my fave top or my new bra! lol

:rofl:hey it was the carpet or me!:rofl::dohh:
better the bra then the mouth! :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yuk! :lol:

OH has done that , but i get the dribble in my mouth all the time!!

Ha ha. That happened to me the other week. Not pleasant but made me laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->