Jargon busting?!

ZoMo

Reaction score
Dear all,

I only found this forum a few days ago after I started to lose my (very short :cry: ) pregnancy. I am virtually at the end of that now just light spotting left as it tails off.

We want to try again straight away and whilst I am scared stupid of going through this again, I am balancing it with the hope of being successful next time.

Everyone on here has been so wonderful and supportive. Unfortunately as I am new to all of this, at the risk of sounding a little dense :blush:, I find it difficult to understand everything that is said in posts as much of it is abbrieviated down to a couple of letters.

Is it possible that people can just post a few of the abbrieviations that you use so that I can go away and research and be able to keep up?!!

Thanks!!

Hello :flower:

So sorry for your loss. I hope you find the support here that you need. I certainly have. :thumbup:

I know exactly what you mean about the jargon - I found it baffling when I joined. This should help.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

We're all here to listen and offer advice and support. We've all been what you have been through and there is no question too weird or wonderful to post here!!

Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->