Jason Gardiner

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone else really dislike him?
I know hes supposed to be the nasty judge on DOI but it's like he really is nasty! There was the comment to Karen about if anyone cared what she thought she'd still be a judge. And then last night when Tim Healy was sticking up for Denise Welch, Jason just kept saying his breath smelled, just sounded like he wasn't to embarrass Tim because Tim was having a go :shrug:

Jason's a bitch, he says things for a reaction. Even when he's complimenting a routine he'll put a word in to make it sound like he doesn't mean it such as ''strangely beautiful''. I don't like him but at the same time I do :shrug:. He does need a slap! lol

Can't stand him. He's downright nasty. I'd rather have Simon Cowell than him judging me any day

Jason Gardiner is a .............. fill in the blank.

He is downright mean.

V xxx

Just saw his Twitter page, very imature indeed, queen or diva isnt even in it, hes just a nasty man period

I don't like him but to be fair to him, I don't like most of the judges on these programmes because they all seem to behave like this now.

There's nothing wrong with telling the truth but being nasty for the sake of it is wrong. I mean, Jason Gardiner looks like a skull with a bit of suede glued to it where the hair should be, fastened to a stick and dressing in some nasty tweed tat stolen from Old Gits R Us but I don't go around saying that do I? Oops, just did :dohh:

Simon Cowell can say some terrible things but mostly with good humour and he is only harsh when people start to have a go back in a bad way. And now he gets booed for saying nothing. Saying "It wasn't your best performance" almost gets him lynched now. :wacko:

But I read some of the things Jason has said and they are just designed to get attention and grab headlines.

I hate all the hype the enforce about these programmes too. This Morning is like a big trailer for DOI and you can't move on the BBC without falling over a ballroom dancer or some Z list celebrity having an affair with their dance partner or whatever for headlines and ratings.

Can anyone tell I'm in a bad mood? :blush:

At least with X factor and Strictly though the judges do know what they're talking about and in my opinion I think ballroom dancers have more right to be classed as celebs than most celebs these days - at least those guys have talent and an art (not that i'm biased or anything being a dancer myself :haha:)
DOI is a piss take, they only have Robin on the panel who can give honest advice, Emma knows nothing about figure skating.. nor does Jason.

At least with X factor and Strictly though the judges do know what they're talking about and in my opinion I think ballroom dancers have more right to be classed as celebs than most celebs these days - at least those guys have talent and an art (not that i'm biased or anything being a dancer myself :haha:)
DOI is a piss take, they only have Robin on the panel who can give honest advice, Emma knows nothing about figure skating.. nor does Jason.

Totally agree!

Craig can be nasty at times in Strictly, but when he praises someone, it actually means something. You can tell the dancers respect his opinion because they're happier with a high score from him than any of the others.

Jason, otoh, is just a nasty, vicious little man and is totally unqualified to judge.

As I didn't see it I'm not really sure what happened.

What exactly did Jason say to Denise about the routine? All I read was that he said it was like someone playing twister?

Which isn't exactly the worst criticism ever.

So did he say something else or was that enough to bring Tim Healy down from the audience to have a go?

If that was it, I think Tim was in the wrong too, he should have left it alone and then Jason wouldn't have said the other things about Tim, which really were bad and which have caused all this fuss.

But I think it really depends on what exactly Jason said to Denise first, if that justifies Tim getting involved or not.

It seemed to me like Tim was going to have a go at Jason whatever he said if i'm honest, as soon as Jason was talking Tim was kindof in his face :shrug:.
I can't remember Jason saying anything really nasty to Denz, I mean no more than he usually does. I'm a huge Matt Evers fan so I would of def picked up on it if he was out of order, but then, Jason is pretty much always out of order so yaknow :haha: I think Tim was just a little drunk and wanted to have a go!

It seemed to me like Tim was going to have a go at Jason whatever he said if i'm honest, as soon as Jason was talking Tim was kindof in his face :shrug:.
I can't remember Jason saying anything really nasty to Denz, I mean no more than he usually does. I'm a huge Matt Evers fan so I would of def picked up on it if he was out of order, but then, Jason is pretty much always out of order so yaknow :haha: I think Tim was just a little drunk and wanted to have a go!

I wondered if he might have had a drink and over-reacted. I do like Tim but I wouldn't want an angry drunk in my face for no real reason either. Thanks.

I agree with you Dani. On X Factor all the judges have some music experinence. The judges on Strictly have some dancing experience. The only judges on DOI that know anything about skating is Karen and Robin and they took Karen off the panel. So actually on one of the three judges actually knows what they're talking about. Emma is an ex spice girl and Jason is, well I don't even know what he is, fashion something or other

Jason was/is a dancer I think, apparently he can move on ice but he isn't an expert! Him and Emma are ''apparently'' there to judge performance though being a figure skating contest I don't see how they're needed. Get Karen back on the panel! :D

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbi...gardiner-annoyed-by-schofield-hat-reveal.html
Serves him right :haha:

He's the biggest drama queen EVER. Jeez, like anyone really gives a crap about his hair transplant except for him! I think its stupid anyway, he suits being a skin head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->