• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jealousy

purple_kiwi

Reaction score
My best friend just had a little boy. I can't help but feel so jealous right now. I have wanted a boy so bad. I cried for days when we found out she was a girl. Kacey didn't even have a name until about a week before she was born as it was really so hard to think of something for us. My family and OH all they wanted was a boy. Everyone said I would have one. They were all wrong. All I want is a little boy :cry: . I love both DDs very much but it hurts feeling this way and wanting something I can't seem to have.

:hugs: I hope there's some blue in your future, sending you allll of my blue dust!

hello....

i can def relate to your situation, ive just had my 3rd little girl a few months ago and i wanted a boy so bad this time, my friend also had a boy a few weeks before me and i was sad, but in sayin that i love my baby girl very much and wudn swap her for the world..... now the real question is.... do i try again?? am i trying for the right reasons?? could i listen to everyones opinions AGAIN!! aww its just a real horrible situation to b in... i reakon i will try one more time and if its ment to b i will have my little boy... if i dont i will just have to give up on the dream... :wacko:

I guess you just have to keep reminding yourself that what you have is what's meant to be for now. You probably already know that, sorry if it sounds patronising. You never know what the future holds. Do you think you'll ever try again? I hope it gets easier for you. I'd be over the moon if I had a other girl, but we're all different, xo

Feeling the same, but I want a little girl... I'm yet to know what #3 is as I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow. At first I was sure it would be a girl, but then I realized am just wishful thinking.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a boy.. And I don't feel excited about the pregnancy anymore. I don't even want to find out through ultrasound anymore. =(

I hope you get some blue one day!

I can totally relate i just found out im having my 3rd boy!! I feel so jealous of people with girls or who are having girls, i just wish this feeling would go away so i can enjoy my pregnancy!!!!

Every so often i get excited then, then reality hits and i think of life with out a baby girl!!

It sound's so terrible, this is the only place i could openly talk like this:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->