• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeans recommendations

jenny82

Reaction score
I have just dumped out practically all my jeans. They are all slightly too small but I really don't think I'll get any smaller than I am now so I am now in great need of new jeans!

I am totally over skinny jeans, at least for a while, and would spend a bit (maybe up to £80?) if I knew they would be amazing. So hit me with your favourite pair!

I've always liked River Island jeans they fit me well, although it's a bit season dependent because sometimes they can put tacky stuff on them.

Actually, thats the 2nd positive River Island review I've had recently, although the other girl worked there :haha: I used to hate their embellishment as well, hopefully it isn't as bad now.

How are they on the thighs? I am ok, not particularly skinny but...just alright. I need to be more toned. Its part of the reason i've gone off skinnies :(

I usually have big thighs with a small waist so find it hard to get trousers that aren't too tight on the thigh or too loose around the waist, the RI jeans I have are quite low riding which seemed to help. Whether I have this problem after baby number 2 I don't know lol...I do still like primark skinnies, can't go wrong with those so cheap.

Lol, I'm just straight up and down, I wish I had a waist!

Going to dump OH when LO has her nap tomorrow and take a quick spin into town. Just one pair of nice fitting jeans that I feel ok in would be nice :/

I love the yes yes yes jeans from new look, they fit really nicely, wash really well (I've had my favourite pair for 3 years) and cost between £20-£30 a pair :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->