jeans

mumj18

Reaction score
Going shopping tonight and really need new jeans. Pre-2 babies in the space of sixteen months I was a size ten and now am a twelve/fourteen bit a sort of awkward shape! My hips are what make me the twelve/fourteen but my legs aren't very chubby. Yes I have put a bit of weight on them but when I try on a pair of size fourteen skinny jeans they fit me round the waist but are so baggy on my legs they look ridiculous so couldn't wear them tucked into boots or anything.

Anywhere I can buy jeans that are sort of shape appropriate? Big waist but legs not going to be top baggy.

TIA X

The best I could suggest is to try on in as many shops as possible, as their sizing/shape can be really different in different shops :flow: Good luck xxxx

WSS ^ No pair of jeans suit everybody. I hope you find something you like :flower:

If you go to somewhere like top shop I think they tend to do 'super skinny' jeans, I think Dorothy Perkins do too. They're the type of jeans I avoid lol I have quite big thighs.

I just did a search on the Dorothy Perkins site and it brought up quite a few 'super skinny' jeans, here's the link:

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...levance&searchTerm=super+skinny+jeans&x=0&y=0

Ooo thank you everyone! Never got time to get jeans but got lots of lovely stuff - all either too big or too small so will have to go back and can try jeans when im exchanging everything :) x x

new look so super skinnies too which ive never been able to fit my fat thighs in lol x

I've recently bought a pair of skinny bootcut from m&s and they're lovely. They only cost £20. I'm the same as you a size 12/14 with wide hips but skinny legs and jeans are a nightmare!!

best bet is to have a day in a city going around all the shops trying them on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"