Jelly-like CM

Rheaz

Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced, in early pregnancy, a clear jelly-like cervical mucous?
I just had one glob on my underwear and tbh its really freaking me out.
I have obviously had an increase in the amount of CM being produced, but this was very jelly-like in consistency and in an actual blob!
Anyone?
Not sure if this means there is something wrong
:-(
xx

Yep, increase cervical mucous is normal. I think you only need to worry when its smelly cottage cheese as it could be a yeast infection. Loads of weird things happen when you are pregnant!

Yep, increase cervical mucous is normal. I think you only need to worry when its smelly cottage cheese as it could be a yeast infection. Loads of weird things happen when you are pregnant!

Hey
Thanks
I am worried its like the new mucous plug that is forming coming out or something and could signal something bad.
I just can't seem to feel positive, I feel so scared and worried all the time and this really set me off.
xx

Hey
Thanks
I am worried its like the new mucous plug that is forming coming out or something and could signal something bad.
I just can't seem to feel positive, I feel so scared and worried all the time and this really set me off.
xx

Hey, I have never had this (or at least I don't think I have!) just wanted to say how I understand about not being able to feel positive. I have problems with anxiety anyway and it's gotten so bad since I got pregnant that I haven't been able to sleep properly. The best thing to do in my experience is to stay off google and speak to a doctor or midwife about anything you are worried about. They NEVER think any question or concern is silly or pointless and will do everything they can to help. It all got so much better for me after I had a scan at 7 weeks at the early pregnancy unit :) All the best hun!
xxx

I get globs too......it was one of my first signs with this one and I still get them now.

You will also notice a HUGE increase of just discharge period, especially after you get into 2nd tri......to the point you just start throwing panties away because the thought of rewearing them even after washing os just too much!

With the mucous plug is is like the big ball of snot but at the end mine would be tinged with blood......kinda like when you blow your nose and there is some blood mixed in with the snot. Sorry that's gross, but that's the best way to describe it!

rheaz- i just posted ur same exact question like a little less than a week ago. i had the same thing happen, and i totally freaked out. after many ladies said they had this same thing, i calmed down. it's completely normal! just really nasty!

I am new to this whole thing and I am only 18. How early in your pregnancy did you start to have this discharge? because I am experiencing the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->