Jenniey's Weightloss journey

thank you..!!! for making me feel a little better with my shitty decision last night lol! im not to sure how many points were in that burger.. all I know was it was greasy and tastey all at the same time! I have not gone on the scale though.. I have kept off of it YAY me!.. and this morning so far I have been back to my weight control oatmeal.. and currently drinking water.. :).. thank you for posting makes it so much easier! :)

No problem. Trust me, a big mac at McDonalds Is 13 points. That is with TWO patties cheese AND THREE slices of bread. Not to mention a ton of 1,000 island sauce. It's HORRIBLE and it's only 13 points. I doubt your mom could beat McDonalds in the fat department. It's the worst food ever. Even a large fries is 10 points. All that together is 23. If I remember correctly you get 24 points a day. So there you go! you didn't even use any flex! See? you are doing just fine!

ya I am pretty sure it wasnt as bad as a big mac..although I ate plenty of those while pregnant..:blush: oh well haha.. today was fairly easy for me but I still managed to eat all my points!

weight control oat meal...3 points
popcorn...4 points
100 calorie chocolate bar... 2 points
porkchop.. (remind me never to make that again.. euck)... 6 points
lean cuisine noodles.. 6 points
a little more popcorn.. but just half a bag haha.. 2 points

23 points :):)

You are doing so fantastic Jenniey! Have a Merry Christmas! Just think about what a head start we all have on those people who are going to start their diets January 1st! (On a side note, Have I been spelling your name wrong this whole time? I'm so sorry!)

Im not to sure if you have been spelling my name wrong. and if you have been.. I havent noticed!! haha
yesterday I had ww grilled cheese :)
and then some spaghetti for dinner.!..
About 16 points all together.. thats all I had..
Oh.. a little bit of ceasar salad.. haha so another 4 points..

20 points all together!!!

Merry christmas to everyone :)

You are doing great! And during Christmas? Totally great.

well hello my fellow followers..... Cooney to be exact and whoever else might be reading this from time to time.. I have been horrible over the christmas time.. Just horrible I am not even going to pretend I did fine at all! So this morning I decided to weigh myself and it says I am now 194... so I guess it was a 2 lbs 8 oz drop in 10 days I honestly thought that I would have gained so I am suprised.. although its not 20 lbs like someone I know *HUGE CONGRATS* by the way.. I will take that and Run.. :).... I know I was going to wait a month before weighing in but I just couldnt do it.. I am thinking of doing it maybe weekly now? We will see next week at this time How I feel.. I will also try and get on my exersize bike more often when I have the time.. So Heres to trying again hah :)

well hello my fellow followers..... Cooney to be exact and whoever else might be reading this from time to time.. I have been horrible over the christmas time.. Just horrible I am not even going to pretend I did fine at all! So this morning I decided to weigh myself and it says I am now 194... so I guess it was a 2 lbs 8 oz drop in 10 days I honestly thought that I would have gained so I am suprised.. although its not 20 lbs like someone I know *HUGE CONGRATS* by the way.. I will take that and Run.. :).... I know I was going to wait a month before weighing in but I just couldnt do it.. I am thinking of doing it maybe weekly now? We will see next week at this time How I feel.. I will also try and get on my exersize bike more often when I have the time.. So Heres to trying again hah :)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
2lbs is FANTASTIC for Christmas. Just think about all the other people who gain 10lbs during Christmas and to think you LOST 2! Heck, I even think staying the same weight over Christmas break is difficult. Honestly I am glad it's over. The whole month I have felt like pulling my hair out.

I'm so proud of you! If you want to weigh every week that is fine. Some things work for some people and different things work for others. I just know the one month thing works for me. Although now that I have a scale in the house. lets see if I can stay off it. :blush:

so I went out on boxing day and bought 3 new pairs of jeans.. all a size to small for me hopefully to get me motivated!!!.. I can put them on but I cant do them up!!! :)..
Today I had
WW grilled cheese!
lean pocket
Lasagna
Ceasar salad
popcorn

25 points.. 1 over but I get the 35 a week extra normally I dont use them at all but today I did!! I am also getting my AF.. I think either tonight or tomorrow.. I feel so rubbish.. Oh well! what can you do.. just keep on going.. I really need to start on the exersize bike!

so I went out on boxing day and bought 3 new pairs of jeans.. all a size to small for me hopefully to get me motivated!!!.. I can put them on but I cant do them up!!! :)..
Today I had
WW grilled cheese!
lean pocket
Lasagna
Ceasar salad
popcorn

25 points.. 1 over but I get the 35 a week extra normally I dont use them at all but today I did!! I am also getting my AF.. I think either tonight or tomorrow.. I feel so rubbish.. Oh well! what can you do.. just keep on going.. I really need to start on the exersize bike!

Mmmm I love lean pockets. :blush: That pants idea is pretty good. If I had the money to buy new pants I would totally do that too. When you start exercising take it easy. I went crazy these past 2 days and I feel like my whole body has locked up. :wacko:

ya I am going to have to take it easy.. haha.. if I go hard for a week.. then I never want to get on the damn thing again.. lately its just been cleaning the house.. getting the dog out for a little walk.. even though there is about 4 feet of snow.. and she is only a few inches tall.. lol.. and she hates being cold.. I force her to come with me lol!.. I think I may just do it every 28th to weigh in still!
Yesterday I had nachos for dinner.. but I made them so they wernt that Unhealthy.. .. and that was about it all day.. so today I am going to start to track it.. Im so much better when I write down what is in front of me!

Awww I wish we had snow where I live. I have been doing the exercise DVD weight watchers gave me a while back. If I do it for an hour I'm pretty beat. The thing is only 30 min long so doing it twice in one day is HORRIBLY boring. I can't wait for my (second) dance pad to come in so I can get to doing something fun.

Hey how are you!!! sorry I have been soooo busy lately.. its horrible.. i come on here and look and read.. but hardly ever have the time to post! im sorry.. soo motivational and helpful hey!!.. ahah, I have been sticking to my diet for sure and my points! new years eve, I had some drinks but I still ate good, I am hoping come the 28th the 2 pounds will have more then doubled on the scale wieght wise!!.. How are you doing with yours? is it getting easier? I find it soooo hard with my OH here, he has been working out of town and its so much easier.. tonight for example he is watching the ufc night so he has chips in the other hand and just asked me to run out to get him some ice cream.. LOL Oh well!!! :)

Day 1 again!
WW grilled cheese! 4 points
Popcorn 4 points
yougart with banana 4 points
and I had chicken fajitas for dinner
Chicken was 3 points
wrap was 3 points!
cheese 4 points

22 points!!
Still no exersize.. maybe once oh is gone to work for the week then I will be able to once I put callie to bed :)

Just a little picture to remind me what else I gained besides all the weight :)calcal.jpg

like in the last post.. the other thing that I gained by gaining the weight <3<3<3<3<3 Love you callie!! :)
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/xXTheNurseXx/Untitledcallie.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/xXTheNurseXx/123459123.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/xXTheNurseXx/DSCN1029.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/xXTheNurseXx/calcal.jpg

It's not getting any easier for me because I keep getting harder and harder on myself. Now I'm starting to feel guilty if I even get close to my 28 points.

I am glad you are doing so well! My OH is 140lbs and eats junk food all day. It's hard for me too I totally understand. Work out when you are good and ready to. I didn't move hardly at all my 1st month. Small changes make it easier for people to cope.

Your LO is BEAUTIFUL! Gosh, I wish Cora had hair. Haha she is so bald. Cali is gorgeous! :happydance:

thank you so much, I think she is pretty cute myself.. she came out looking like a toddler though because of all of her hair!!.. I feel like I missed out on the newborn stage, she was also 9lbs 3 ozs at birth.. ALL Natural.. no pain medicine *Takes a bow*.. LOL!
My oh is about 200 lbs right now.. but it suits him he is built and not fat.. and he eats I swear 2 bags of chips everyday.. the HUGE bags too! lol.. Oh well.. I will do what I can!
I will be able to update everyday this week!! I find it hard sometimes to get on here everyday

Yesterday I had...
ww grilled cheese 4 points.
popcorn 4 points
cheese buns 8 points
fajita soup 3 points

I am eating most of my points everyday.. but I still dont feel like I have lost anything.. I remember being on weight watchers before and the weight would just fall off, even when I didnt exersize.. Maybe because I was working full time.. and now I am not? my job is very busy always running around so maybe I am thinking more will come off when I go back to work.. after my year and a half of doing nothing is up! Sadly its comming fast the end of may :(:(:(

thank you so much, I think she is pretty cute myself.. she came out looking like a toddler though because of all of her hair!!.. I feel like I missed out on the newborn stage, she was also 9lbs 3 ozs at birth.. ALL Natural.. no pain medicine *Takes a bow*.. LOL!
My oh is about 200 lbs right now.. but it suits him he is built and not fat.. and he eats I swear 2 bags of chips everyday.. the HUGE bags too! lol.. Oh well.. I will do what I can!
I will be able to update everyday this week!! I find it hard sometimes to get on here everyday

Yesterday I had...
ww grilled cheese 4 points.
popcorn 4 points
cheese buns 8 points
fajita soup 3 points

I am eating most of my points everyday.. but I still dont feel like I have lost anything.. I remember being on weight watchers before and the weight would just fall off, even when I didnt exersize.. Maybe because I was working full time.. and now I am not? my job is very busy always running around so maybe I am thinking more will come off when I go back to work.. after my year and a half of doing nothing is up! Sadly its comming fast the end of may :(:(:(

I don't know what I would do if I had to go back to work with Cora this young. I feel really bad for you. I mean sure I'm a full time college student but I am only out of the house for like 8 hours a week. The rest of it is spent studying at home and I can break up my study between feeds and playing.

I am really worried my diet and exercise will hit the wall when school starts on the 14th. I will be a lot busier and it will be easy to fall into my old habits. MUST STAY STRONG!

ya i really dont want to go back to work, but the union that I work for has an agreement that they will top up my maternity pay.. so I get paid pretty much like i would be working full time but I have to go back to work after a year of being off work full time for 6 months. so I am thinking of just doing the 6 months, and then I will be going part time. Its a good thing that my mother is going to watch her for me full time, My mother is a foster parent and the youngest kid she has is just about 2.. and has had about 100 kids or more in her home! :).. and of course I trust her more then anyone with my child! :) I am just going to make sure I enjoy the next few months home with her! :)
On a different note

WW grilled cheese 4 points.. Shocker? I think not lol
popcorn 4 -points
yoguart with banana 6 points
veggie burgers with ww pita and fat free cheese 6 points
and another bag of popcorn 4 points..

I think I need to give up the popcorn!!! lol It just tastes so good!!!!
If I step on the scale on the 28th and I havent lost what I want to.. then I will be trying the south beach diet.. No carbs.. for a month and see how that goes

what are you going to school for?

ya i really dont want to go back to work, but the union that I work for has an agreement that they will top up my maternity pay.. so I get paid pretty much like i would be working full time but I have to go back to work after a year of being off work full time for 6 months. so I am thinking of just doing the 6 months, and then I will be going part time. Its a good thing that my mother is going to watch her for me full time, My mother is a foster parent and the youngest kid she has is just about 2.. and has had about 100 kids or more in her home! :).. and of course I trust her more then anyone with my child! :) I am just going to make sure I enjoy the next few months home with her! :)
On a different note

WW grilled cheese 4 points.. Shocker? I think not lol
popcorn 4 -points
yoguart with banana 6 points
veggie burgers with ww pita and fat free cheese 6 points
and another bag of popcorn 4 points..

I think I need to give up the popcorn!!! lol It just tastes so good!!!!
If I step on the scale on the 28th and I havent lost what I want to.. then I will be trying the south beach diet.. No carbs.. for a month and see how that goes

what are you going to school for?

Whatever works for you. I did the no carb thing and lost quite a bit of weight quite fast, but I could not give up carbs for more than like a month so I quit and ate all the carbs on the planet and gained the weight back. :dohh: I loooooooooooooooove me some carbs. But I did that back when I was about 13 or 14 years old.

I am an English Major with my focus in creative writing. I love to write. Have been writing down stories ever since I learned at write (in 3rd grade!!!) Yes that's right. I didn't know how to read or write until 3rd grade because I thought it was very boring. (all this see spot run business seemed worthless) Then I got a little kid chapter book about unicorns and learned to read overnight.... I really liked unicorns.. Been writing ever since. Haha sorry I just yacked your ear off. :dohh:

What do you do? What are your hobbies? what are you into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->