Jenniey's Weightloss journey

i know I am worried that is what I will do if i try the no carb thing.. I love sandwhiches.. and everything that is Bread! but we will see if the scale moves first I wont do it unless I dont see any results!!

writing hey! thats awsome.. I dont even know where I would begin to write if I wanted to lol My mind is on the simple side of things lol!
I work in the operating room at the hospital here, its fairly big with 11 operating rooms so it keeps me busy.. we do everything there its the major trauma centre in the area, So I get to see alot of things that I dont like to see, and some quite interesting things as well! lol
I also work part time as a flight attendant! but that was back when I didnt have callie and I am thinking it is all going to be to much for me to do it so I am thinking of giving it up when I go back to work at the hospital :)

WW Grilled cheese
popcorn
apple
2 slices of home made pizza

20 points :)

i know I am worried that is what I will do if i try the no carb thing.. I love sandwhiches.. and everything that is Bread! but we will see if the scale moves first I wont do it unless I dont see any results!!

writing hey! thats awsome.. I dont even know where I would begin to write if I wanted to lol My mind is on the simple side of things lol!
I work in the operating room at the hospital here, its fairly big with 11 operating rooms so it keeps me busy.. we do everything there its the major trauma centre in the area, So I get to see alot of things that I dont like to see, and some quite interesting things as well! lol
I also work part time as a flight attendant! but that was back when I didnt have callie and I am thinking it is all going to be to much for me to do it so I am thinking of giving it up when I go back to work at the hospital :)

WW Grilled cheese
popcorn
apple

That is so cool! My mom has been a nurse in the incentive care unit for over 35 years and we got to hear a lot of interesting stories over dinner... Which means nothing grosses me out when I eat anymore. :rofl:

You are doing so well! 20 points! =)

Could you try switching to a bread like Ezekiel? I actually enjoy it... definitely not the same texture as a yummy fattening bread but good in a different way. lol

Hi btw! I read in another journal you're from BC, I'm from there but live in the Yukon now.

Could you try switching to a bread like Ezekiel? I actually enjoy it... definitely not the same texture as a yummy fattening bread but good in a different way. lol

Hi btw! I read in another journal you're from BC, I'm from there but live in the Yukon now.

what kinda bread is that? I have never even heard of it LOL!!!.. and Yes I am from BC.. I looove it! what made you move up to yukon? me and my hubby were thinking of heading up north at one point but it is even to cold for me here so I dont think that I could go up any futher then we are now :haha:

WW Grilled cheese
popcorn
apple

That is so cool! My mom has been a nurse in the incentive care unit for over 35 years and we got to hear a lot of interesting stories over dinner... Which means nothing grosses me out when I eat anymore. :rofl:

ya it amazes me at the things I see in there, sometimes its not quite right and how they ended up in there I just dont want to know! although I am nosey and always find out!!! :)
20 points isnt bad at all.. but I feel like I could eat so much more, I need to find more things that have little fat in them haha.. I ate popcorn again today and that is the only thing that I could think of that isnt alot of points that would fill me up!

WW Grilled cheese
popcorn
apple

ya it amazes me at the things I see in there, sometimes its not quite right and how they ended up in there I just dont want to know! although I am nosey and always find out!!! :)
20 points isnt bad at all.. but I feel like I could eat so much more, I need to find more things that have little fat in them haha.. I ate popcorn again today and that is the only thing that I could think of that isnt alot of points that would fill me up!

Popcorn is actually quite un-filling in my opinion. They have done tests where they take a whole bag of popcorn and put it in a glass of water and it barely raises the water level at all. But eh, if it works for you then stick with it. Have you tried making that soup yet?

what kinda bread is that? I have never even heard of it LOL!!!.. and Yes I am from BC.. I looove it! what made you move up to yukon? me and my hubby were thinking of heading up north at one point but it is even to cold for me here so I dont think that I could go up any futher then we are now :haha:

From a website:
Ezekiel bread is a bread made from four grains and four beans. Typically it contains wheat, spelt or rye, barley, millet, lentils, great northern beans, kidney beans, and pinto beans. According to the AAOOB website, the specific mixture of grains and beans has been tested by food scientists and found to be complete nutritionally.

I've tried sprouted grain bread and found it to "airy" and dryish... the Ezekiel bread I have is actually decent, if your grocery store doesn't have it try a health food story. I looked for it for a long time to no avail..so heres a tip, you'll usually find it in a freezer! They don't sell tons so most stores keep it there.

Where are you in BC? I moved up here for the man. lol But I couldn't love it more.

no i havent made it yet, I am going to shop tomorrow and pick everything that I need up for it!! I will let you know how it goes :).. And you dont find it filling! wow.. I eat it and i feel full, but maybe there is a reason why I can eat 2 bags.. because I feel hungry like a hour after I eat it! lol

From a website:
Ezekiel bread is a bread made from four grains and four beans. Typically it contains wheat, spelt or rye, barley, millet, lentils, great northern beans, kidney beans, and pinto beans. According to the AAOOB website, the specific mixture of grains and beans has been tested by food scientists and found to be complete nutritionally.

I've tried sprouted grain bread and found it to "airy" and dryish... the Ezekiel bread I have is actually decent, if your grocery store doesn't have it try a health food story. I looked for it for a long time to no avail..so heres a tip, you'll usually find it in a freezer! They don't sell tons so most stores keep it there.

Where are you in BC? I moved up here for the man. lol But I couldn't love it more.

hrmm I will look for that to tomorrow when I am out!!.. see how it looks lol.. and I am in kamloops :)

Ah nice I am there quite often... I love Kamloops! My Dad is near Cache Creek, I was there for 7 months in 07 after his wife had a stroke.

sorry I didnt get on to post yesterday on what I had!

WW grilled cheese! Ran out of the cheese today so none for me until I go shopping!
banana, yougart, ice, milk blended into a smoothie
ww smart ones
2 peices of ww bread
popcorn

21 points :)

sorry I didnt get on to post yesterday on what I had!

WW grilled cheese! Ran out of the cheese today so none for me until I go shopping!
banana, yougart, ice, milk blended into a smoothie
ww smart ones
2 peices of ww bread
popcorn

21 points :)

Good job! You are doing so well! are you starting to find it easier? It looks like you are doing a lot better (not that you were doing poorly before)

ya it is starting to get alot easier!!!.. it just takes some getting used to.. I love to snack.. all day long.. which wouldnt be so bad but I love huge meals too lol!

nutrigrain bar 3 points
WW bread with banana.. and a TINEY bit of peanut butter im going to say 6 points to be on the safe side!
granola bar 2 points
home maid chilli 5 points
bread bowl home maid 3 points
little bit of cheese on top 2 points

21 points

And I might have a ww ice cream for snack so I will top it up to 23 just incase :)

ya it is starting to get alot easier!!!.. it just takes some getting used to.. I love to snack.. all day long.. which wouldnt be so bad but I love huge meals too lol!

nutrigrain bar 3 points
WW bread with banana.. and a TINEY bit of peanut butter im going to say 6 points to be on the safe side!
granola bar 2 points
home maid chilli 5 points
bread bowl home maid 3 points
little bit of cheese on top 2 points

21 points

And I might have a ww ice cream for snack so I will top it up to 23 just incase :)

I am glad it is getting easier. Mmmm bread bowl sounds gooood.

it was soooo good! and really easy too! then I just put the chili on top and added the cheese YUMMY!!.. and Im not to sure why I spelled made maid.. maybe because secretly I would love someone to come and clean my house ;)

it was soooo good! and really easy too! then I just put the chili on top and added the cheese YUMMY!!.. and Im not to sure why I spelled made maid.. maybe because secretly I would love someone to come and clean my house ;)

haha me too:dohh:

I didnt make it on last night because OH came home from being away for an entire week at work!!!

I had ww grilled cheese
banana
soup.. SO GOOD!!!!
turkey sandwhiches
100 calorie thinsations

19 points!
I will write more later :)

today it was
WW grilled cheese
banana
yougart
subway!!!!! lots of veggies and chicken!

20 points!!
I am going to go over tonight I think im going to have a drink or two with my OH tonight :)

Mmmm All that talk of alcohol got me wanting some more too. lol.

You're doing really well, well done! The only thing I can see that is very lacking from your diet is fruit. (edit: just noticed you've started adding some in!)Try a homemade fruit smoothie with honey and low fat yogurt if you don't like eating too much fruit. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->