Jennifer's Testing Thread

I am also trying to concieve, but nothings happened the last three months since the miscarriage. Altho I ovulated last night and we done our mating dance lol, so fingers crossed.

do you remember how we change the thing under our names...im creeped out by the pregnant!

yeah go to your control panel. then it shoudl be under "edit details" on left side.

Your name says mother of 1 ttc #2 so have you had a live birth since the miscarriage? Excuse me for asking, I mean no harm. But i'm new to all this, i'm only 20 and I miscarried with my first on October 15. I was carrying twins, and some of my friends still call me momma and it just idk I guess kind of depresses me.

yay I fixed it..

Princess if it depresses you maybe you should tell them to not call you that anymore?

Ahh i've tried. They don't mean anything by it, but they also don't know what it's like. But trying to concieve baby #2 has been very difficult. I've tried every day and still no luck..

Your name says mother of 1 ttc #2 so have you had a live birth since the miscarriage? Excuse me for asking, I mean no harm. But i'm new to all this, i'm only 20 and I miscarried with my first on October 15. I was carrying twins, and some of my friends still call me momma and it just idk I guess kind of depresses me.

actually i had my first child in 08. she is 3 1/2 now. i had a missed miscarriage (blighted ovum) in november of just this last year as we were trying for baby 2. gave myself one normal cycle after it and we are trying again now. hoping this is it.

Well I also hope this is it for you, I know what it's like. I had a miscarriage this past October and we have been trying, but nothing is happening. So great to hear tho that you had one healthy baby :)

Well I also hope this is it for you, I know what it's like. I had a miscarriage this past October and we have been trying, but nothing is happening. So great to hear tho that you had one healthy baby :)

i got af this morning, im happy though, was getting worried something was wrong. my dh and i are doing a fertility diet thing to help us both be ready for o! im excited. vday will be great this year, hopefully. lol

Oh yeah dear, have fun and don't even think about a baby. Make it about you and him and you may get pregnant. It always happens when you don't expect it lol. Or at least that's what happened to me.

I'm okay...hubby deployed today so I'm a little upset, I feel like testing but i know it'll be a bfn=/

hows it going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->