Jennifer's Testing Thread

Girl I think I missed it! https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/shuturfacebia/IMAG1525.jpg

I didn't elevate my hips or anything so I doubt il get my bfp this month..what a bummer, it was my last chance for the next 6 months.

I know how you feel about the damn periods I waited 39 days

AHH. well you might not have missed it. you :sex: plenty right?

Yeaa we did but it was jus like a regular bang sesh where I didn't use softcups...I used them once this cycle and no damn peeseed..I guess I was slacking this cycle and I just realized it

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/shuturfacebia/IMAG1540.jpg

Does that look positive? I think I'm going to ovulate soon yay!!

did you get some babydancing in last night?

No!! But we did earlier that way at like 3am..I had such a horrible tummy ache I couldnt get my bang on..we'll do it tonight just in case..I dont have a good feeling about this cycle at all lol

did you test again?

AF GOT ME! starting today. im actually happy though, was hard to wait! new cycle now woooo!

yay for a new cycleee!!! I'm convinced this isnt our month, I was just way too lazy this cycle..I guess it's a good thing since I am so busy with school and work..it just stinks we wont be able to try again until July =[[

are you doing anything different this cycle?

well af hasnt started full force yet, usually it does. and the cm is white again, no cramps. theres no way that was imp;lantation? i dont get it. geez man i cant get a break haha.
if af does show, yeah my dh and i are eating foods specfic for fertility for us, like he eats more pineapple, banana, seeds, nuts, fish. i eat more oysters, whole dairy, less red meat, more grains, and absolutely no white starch, which sucks, no sugar, no white bread, no pasta, ugh. but itll be worth it. also getting up everyday 530am to exercise.

well af hasnt started full force yet, usually it does. and the cm is white again, no cramps. theres no way that was imp;lantation? i dont get it. geez man i cant get a break haha.
if af does show, yeah my dh and i are eating foods specfic for fertility for us, like he eats more pineapple, banana, seeds, nuts, fish. i eat more oysters, whole dairy, less red meat, more grains, and absolutely no white starch, which sucks, no sugar, no white bread, no pasta, ugh. but itll be worth it. also getting up everyday 530am to exercise.

have you tried so isoflavones? I tried it in october and got pregnant the first cycle! It's worth looking into if you havent

that is weird!! is it just spotting? and during my period I never see any cm so that sounds like a good sign for you...I have my fingers crossed for you

well the spotting isnt there, it was just barely pink tinged cm. now its gone and i tried to get it back by jamming my fingers all up in there, HAHAH. (i know im a weirdo) and i got nothing! im on cd 30. so i do have till sunday to get af, but i swear it was starting this morning, i have a headache right now too, usually dont get those with af, so maybe i screwed up my O day. i did have a dream the other night about twins. (yikes) and the only times i ever dreamed about babies were both times i was preg. maybe i will look into the iso's too if this isnt it for me.

well the spotting isnt there, it was just barely pink tinged cm. now its gone and i tried to get it back by jamming my fingers all up in there, HAHAH. (i know im a weirdo) and i got nothing! im on cd 30. so i do have till sunday to get af, but i swear it was starting this morning, i have a headache right now too, usually dont get those with af, so maybe i screwed up my O day. i did have a dream the other night about twins. (yikes) and the only times i ever dreamed about babies were both times i was preg. maybe i will look into the iso's too if this isnt it for me.

girl I am so excited for you right now lol.maybe you ovulated later? you better test in a few days!!

ps i just started having bad cramps and I have no idea why..if i get two periods in a month im going to be sooo mad lol..it sucks because idk what to expect since this is my first cycle after my mc

yeah the first cycle after mc is strange. mine was 33 days, so i wasnt sure when this one was gonna arrive, i guess i just have to chill out and wait.

nothing! nothing! just very very mild crampn off and on.
we :sex: last night, and did the other kind too, lol. sometimes the muscle contractions from that one helps too, but nothing! i hope i had my days wrong and i am only 10dpo today, so yesterday could have been implantation? gosh i hoep i wasn 13dpo though, that seems late. i took BFN test last night, but this morning checked it in garbage (weirdo lol) and there was a faint line? so maybe ill test tomorrow morning fmu if period doesnt show today. scared!

Girl I didn't get a bfp until 14dpo...the other kind meaning the butt sex? Things sound super positive for you girl! Lol why are you not showing me these tests lady

haha well the first one im not gonna count, it was bfn, but then turned faint positive overnight in the trash, haha. one from this a.m was bfn also, but i didnt use fmu. and so this next test i will share cause im hoping its bfp! spotting not happening this morning, i cant even dig it out haha, but i have a headache which i never get ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->