Jenny predicted my BFP in May... anyone else ???

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi,

...well the title says it all really !

would be lovely if we were all on the same thread for Jenny Renny's May BFP predictions

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know some have already got their May BFP... H&H 9 months to them all xxxxxxxx

***update*** I count 19 of us still waiting for our May BFP :)

Mine was May although it didn't include a year....does that still mean this year?

Don't have her email address....will check!

My prediction from Jenny said I would get a bfp in september next year :(

But I got one from a lady called Gail on ebay and she said I would get a bfp this month... So I'm going to go with her until proved otherwise XD haha.

Although both predictions said a girl :)

XxX

mine is for bfp in may from cylce from april and she said it would be a girl born in jan 2011..

My prediction from Jenny said I would get a bfp in september next year :(

But I got one from a lady called Gail on ebay and she said I would get a bfp this month... So I'm going to go with her until proved otherwise XD haha.

Although both predictions said a girl :)

XxX

:haha: lol I'd go with that one too !!!!!!!!!

or... maybe you'll have 2 girls with BFP May 2010 ans Sept 2011 ???

:hugs:

i liked gail's answer better too, lol. she told me i would find out in late july. which is perfect since dh and i will see each other the end of june :) jenny told me may which is impossible since i don't even see dh in april or may

i liked gail's answer better too, lol. she told me i would find out in late july. which is perfect since dh and i will see each other the end of june :) jenny told me may which is impossible since i don't even see dh in april or may

So you definately could not be pregnant right now ??????? :hugs:

right. dh and i are both military, i haven't seen him since the end of february, so her prediction definitely can't be right for me.

thanks girl! i'm hoping when i see him in june that will be our lucky cycle! :)

I emailed her but thinking on, I told her day 28 of a 28 day cycle when it was actually day 26 so might send off for another one

I got the may prediction too, no year but i did email and ask her. She basically said that she predicts over a two year span and if no year is stated its most likely to be this year unless you aren't gonna be with you partner at that time for work etc!!

I did Gail too but she didn't see anything till aug nxt yr for conception, already been trying a year so i don't want it THAT far away.......Cmon jenny!!

Jenny said that my BFP would be end of May/beginning of June!! she seems to be getting a lot right! fingers crossed xx

if that were true for mine, then it would be may 2012. lol because dh will still be deployed for me not to get a bfp in may of next year and weren't together this year. eh. not a big believer in her. just did it for fun :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->