Jenny predicted my BFP in May... anyone else ???

Jenny predecited May for me. I'm guessing this month because the due date is 2011. I'm not ready to test yet.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 19th.

GL hun FX for you :hugs:

Thanks dear.

Got a 3 line FRER today, all pink lines; 1 dark and 2 faint. Think is was a dud test :cry:

Good morning ladies...

well, I went to bed at 8.30pm last night which is completely unlike me ! had nausea and cramping and felt like my body just needed to shut down. Cramping was so strange, pulling and pinching, mainly right-sided but also around the back and up towards my belly button ???

No test this morning to ponder over, going to wait until tomorrow now when AFs due.

Temps are OK today but bbs feel slightly less sore :(

Will update later xxxxxxxx

Morning girls,

Af is due today. Still got very tender boobs, weirdly more tender on my right one :/

Had no sign of :witch: yet, but not getting hopes too high just yet. Won't be testing until Friday as I may have ovulated a little later, so by Friday I'll defo be late.

FX's for us all to get those:bfp:s

Jenny predicted my BFP for May, from a cycle that started April (this one started 30th April) an she has said I will have a girl and she will be born in Feb 2011.

FX'd for everyone xx

Ooooh this is such an exciting thread!! Im predicted that i will get my bfp in june from a cycle beginning in may so im really excited hehe!! im a little skeptical too but its all fun isnt it? and to be fair she has got quite a few right!! fx for u all, keep us updated!!
emmy
xxxx

notquitesure - that chart has BFP written all over it! :D

Good luck to all you ladies testing in the next few days.

I'm also a May prediction. I won't be testing until the end of May though.

Hi Ladies,

Am lurking and gatecrashing (Jenny predicts late july/early aug for my BFP!) But I wanted to say FX and GL to all you ladies that Jenny has predicted May for BFP`s

Oodles of sticky babydust coming your way!!!!!!!!!

notquitesure - that chart has BFP written all over it! :D

Good luck to all you ladies testing in the next few days.

I'm also a May prediction. I won't be testing until the end of May though.

Thanks hun, that's what I keep telling myself but keep getting darn BFN :cry: I'm sooooooooooooo frustrated grrrrrrrr...... (rant over !)

:hugs:

PS feeling queasy so going to bed (early again) promise to update thread tomorrow with new names/dates etc.

Night night xxx

Could still be a day or two early for you hun :D Fingers crossed.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of May/begin of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 20th.

I'm still in but I don't want to test until Friday just to be sure

Have everything crossed for a 15DPO BFP for you :)

Hello just wanted to let you know jenny renny got mine right a BFP in the month of may :happydance::happydance:

Congrats sparkle - hoping to follow you at the end of the month :D

hi ladies jenny said june but i just got my bfp yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we can all move over together when were ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->