Jenny predicted my BFP in May... anyone else ???

Hello ladies my reading was a BFP for may from a cycle that starts in april, a boy due in january dates 24th/30th 2011. :hugs:

how can i get my prediction? just googled her but nothin looked right!

thanks, cant do it tho :cry:

i dont have a regular cycle as i have pcos so no point in wastin pennies by makin info up.

I'm still waiting for my May bfp too

thanks, cant do it tho :cry:

i dont have a regular cycle as i have pcos so no point in wastin pennies by makin info up.

there's a box at the bottom you can add info to... just leave the bits blank that you're unable to fill in and explain why in the box... worth a shot ???

:hugs:

My prediction from Jenny said I would get a bfp in september next year :(

But I got one from a lady called Gail on ebay and she said I would get a bfp this month... So I'm going to go with her until proved otherwise XD haha.

Although both predictions said a girl :)

XxX

:haha: lol I'd go with that one too !!!!!!!!!

or... maybe you'll have 2 girls with BFP May 2010 ans Sept 2011 ???

Well... funny you should say that!!! My prediction from Gail said that I would have 2 children... I'll just post what she said, it's easier than trying to remember haha.

Dear Emma below is your pregnancy outlook reading:

Opening my links around you, I felt a content path around you, but did pick up some disappointment around your emotions past wise, and I sense around your energy you may feel you wont have children as quick as you would like here,and at this point in the reading I linked with a lovely lady spirit side who comes in around you and shows me an M initial as important, this would be her or around her, and this lady wants to reassure you in a way that this is within your path for the future

I also felt this lady was very protective around you, Looking ahead I felt your path to move from being a little big stagnant to very fast moving is the only way I can best describe this, and everything seems to happen at once, in a short space of time, I see a pregnancy line towards the end of May 2010, and this leads to a healthy baby girl,and the birth is within 2011, I then see a baby girl born within 2012 with a may relevance

So to conclude I feel 2 children for you, both girls

I feel a very happy path for you ahead Emma

Wishing you every happiness :) xxx

Love , Light and Happiness
Gail (Psychic123uk)

So I am apparently going to have 2 girls lol. Which I'm more than happy about! DH wants boys, but I don't really care either way tbh, just a healthy baba and I'd be happy :D

XxX

Also... forgot to mention. The lady with the "M" name... my great grandmother was called Emma, but everyone called her Em (M?) I'm wondering if that's what was picked up haha. I'm a firm believer in all of this, so I'm happy to think that my great gran is watching over me. Even though I never got to meet her my nan is always, always telling me that she would have absolutely adored me... so it makes sense she would have been protective :)

XxX

I want a prediction!!!!!! How do I get one from Jenny????

You gotta pay. That kinda sucks. I'll have to wait.

My prediction from Jenny said I would get a bfp in september next year :(

But I got one from a lady called Gail on ebay and she said I would get a bfp this month... So I'm going to go with her until proved otherwise XD haha.

Although both predictions said a girl :)

XxX

:haha: lol I'd go with that one too !!!!!!!!!

or... maybe you'll have 2 girls with BFP May 2010 ans Sept 2011 ???

Well... funny you should say that!!! My prediction from Gail said that I would have 2 children... I'll just post what she said, it's easier than trying to remember haha.

Dear Emma below is your pregnancy outlook reading:

Opening my links around you, I felt a content path around you, but did pick up some disappointment around your emotions past wise, and I sense around your energy you may feel you wont have children as quick as you would like here,and at this point in the reading I linked with a lovely lady spirit side who comes in around you and shows me an M initial as important, this would be her or around her, and this lady wants to reassure you in a way that this is within your path for the future

I also felt this lady was very protective around you, Looking ahead I felt your path to move from being a little big stagnant to very fast moving is the only way I can best describe this, and everything seems to happen at once, in a short space of time, I see a pregnancy line towards the end of May 2010, and this leads to a healthy baby girl,and the birth is within 2011, I then see a baby girl born within 2012 with a may relevance

So to conclude I feel 2 children for you, both girls

I feel a very happy path for you ahead Emma

Wishing you every happiness :) xxx

Love , Light and Happiness
Gail (Psychic123uk)

So I am apparently going to have 2 girls lol. Which I'm more than happy about! DH wants boys, but I don't really care either way tbh, just a healthy baba and I'd be happy :D

XxX

"I then see a baby girl born within 2012 with a may relevance"

Wow !!!!!!!!! not sure if you've noticed but... if Jenny is correct you will get BFP Sept 2011 and have a girl in 2012 yes ?... so this would be the May reference from Gail, she would be born in May 2012 :) :happydance:

Jenny predecited May for me. I'm guessing this month because the due date is 2011. I'm not ready to test yet.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 19th.

Jenny predecited May for me. I'm guessing this month because the due date is 2011. I'm not ready to test yet.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 19th.

GL hun FX for you :hugs:

Jenny predicted may for my BFP aswell. A boy with a January 2011 edd dates 17th - 25th.

I'm 12dpo today, tested this morning and got BFN, but my boobs have just got big TODAY and it was only lastnite that I got the stretchy pully pains, so I'm still quite hopeful that I implanted late, hence won't show BFP just yet anyway.
AF is due on Tuesday so will see then, but FX'd for eveyone with a May prediction from Jenny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->