Jensen's bodyclock is set to 6am!!!!

Flower

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

No matter what time we put Jensen to bed in the eves, he will wake at 6am or a bit before and he won't go back to sleep!!! He is then up for the day.

This is really taking its toll especially as he is still waking 2-3 times a night for a feed. :shrug:

He obv. isn't getting a full 12 hours at night, he will sleep for about 2-3 hours in the day (spread across 3 x naps).

What can we do to get him to wake up at a decent hour - say 8am (oooh that would be nice!)

Renah gets up around 7:30 but she goes to sleep late. Although today she was up at 6, hence why I'm on here so early!!

Jasmine goes to bed around 10 and wakes up around 7 or 8.

6 am is normal though, they usually tend to get up when it starts getting light out... Dont know what time the sun comes up where you are, but here it starts around 7am during the winter.

If it is getting light out when he is getting up maybe you could try blacking out the room he sleeps in?

As for getting up, Jasmine wakes up once in the night, she usually sleeps from 10 to 4 or 5am has a snack and stays asleep until 8.

Lola will wake up at around 7 a.m. even though she goes down at about 10 p.m.
She also wakes up once a night and I have to put her to bed with me to get her back to sleep and then move her back into moses basket.
It's her routine now,she absolutly won't do it any other way. :shrug:

archie usually sleeps till round 6ish and goes down about 1ish xx

6 is a normal time for little ones, but maybe try some rice cereal and see if it keeps him full longer? if anything he wont wake up so much in the middle of the night

Ah ok - didn't realise it was normal - its just me then 6am seems the middle of the night - lol!

But today was a mini miracle he slept in til 8.45am!!! He woke at 6am as usual and I gave him a bit of a bottle and put him in bed with me - but this time instead of laying him on my chest, I snuggled him in close to me, and he fell asleep!

I think it must be a fluke as he hasn't done that since first born - he must've heard me moaning about it on here!!!

Thanks for all your replies girls - makes me realise we are normal after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->