Jenson pics and update!

S

Sam9kids

For those that aren't sick of hearing about him lol!

He is 5 weeks and 3 days old now.

Well he was poorly last week but picked up as quickly as he became ill!

Not on oxygen anymore and his caffine has been reduced again. Hes now weighing 5lb 9oz:happydance:

All he needs to do now is get off the caffine completely, which should be by the end of the week and take all of his milk by bottles. He having about half of the amount, then the rest goes down his tube as he gets tired, but he is taking more and more each day.

Hopppppeeefffuuulllyyy not more than 2 weeks fingers crossed!!!

The first pic is of when he was ill and had his oxygen tube and antibiotics and the second was yesterday (or the day before!!) xx

I would have been 35+5 today if still pregnant!

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 81
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 74
glad hes doing ok sam :)!.. thats great.. hes a little fighter !!..
and he is just so cute :D! x

Aw he's gorgeous:cloud9:. Glad to hear he's better:flower:

Ah wow, where has that time gone?! Glad he's picking up - he is very cute! x

awww hes gorgeous glad to hear hes doing better

Sam, he is just gorgeous! I keep up to date on FB and it is great to see him doing so well! You must be counting down the days and I bet your brood are sooooo excited to have him home too! Congratulations again.

aww glad to hear he's doing well now! he looks a lot better now and lots bigger. he's soo cute. he's going to get away with so much with those eyes lol.

aww glad to hear he's doing well now! he looks a lot better now and lots bigger. he's soo cute. he's going to get away with so much with those eyes lol.

Everyone comments on his big eyes!

Awww he's a real cutie hun! He's done so well! I bet you just can't wait until he can come home!
And how could anyone be fed up of hearing how your all doing?

Still dead set on the NEVER AGAIN statement?

Great News! I think he looks great.

Having a 28 week preemie myself its a bumpy road. He sure is a cutie!

Awww he's a real cutie hun! He's done so well! I bet you just can't wait until he can come home!
And how could anyone be fed up of hearing how your all doing?

Still dead set on the NEVER AGAIN statement?

Too bloody right! Never, ever, ever again!

So glad his doing well.. Did you get my reply on Lauralora's thread????

xxxxx

ahh glad he is doing so good!! hes a cutie xx

xxxxx

No?!?! what thread?

The plug one.. Don't panic it wasn't anything Important. Basically I just said that I was waiting for my o2 rewards to be added to my phone (they owe me £6.. Woohoo:dance:) and I was going to text you back when it's on (got a text today saying my phone would be credited in the next 24 hours) and instead of sending you the usual "sorry I have no credit" message online I was waiting for that and I was going to text you and surprise you :rofl:.. Just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you!!!!

xxxxx

No?!?! what thread?

The plug one.. Don't panic it wasn't anything Important. Basically I just said that I was waiting for my o2 rewards to be added to my phone (they owe me £6.. Woohoo:dance:) and I was going to text you back when it's on (got a text today saying my phone would be credited in the next 24 hours) and instead of sending you the usual "sorry I have no credit" message online I was waiting for that and I was going to text you and surprise you :rofl:.. Just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you!!!!

Ha ha i'll probably here from you when Pip is 21!!!

Awww just seen you have picked her name!! gorgeous!

He's just so precious, I know I keep telling you that lol, but he is! What a little fighter too! Wow, 2 more weeks! I hope that time goes by really fast for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->