Jenson pics and update!

:hugs:
So glad his doing well.. Did you get my reply on Lauralora's thread????

xxxxx

No?!?! what thread?

The plug one.. Don't panic it wasn't anything Important. Basically I just said that I was waiting for my o2 rewards to be added to my phone (they owe me £6.. Woohoo:dance:) and I was going to text you back when it's on (got a text today saying my phone would be credited in the next 24 hours) and instead of sending you the usual "sorry I have no credit" message online I was waiting for that and I was going to text you and surprise you :rofl:.. Just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you!!!!

Ha ha i'll probably here from you when Pip is 21!!!

Awww just seen you have picked her name!! gorgeous!

21 :nope:.. 18 at least :haha:.. (Just joking)... Her names still subject to change.. The more I hear it the more fed up I get of it LOL.. Might just stick with pip. It's the only thing that doesn't annoy me after hearing it so many times.

I've been really busy. Trying to get my hospital bag ready (I've packed and re-packed it about 9 times now).. Doing loads of washing.. Packing bits ready for the move.. It's been madness.. I'm ready for a weeks sleep!!!

Really happy that Jenson's doing so well though!! His a right little stunner.. He looks really mischievous lol. What a little darling!!

its amazing how quickly they grow.. he looks wonderful hun :)

He is adorable hope hes home soon xx

Awwww Sam - so glad he is doing so well! He looks gorgeous and BIG! LOL. Love him. Give him a little hug for me!

aww his doing so well and such a handsome little man, he has beautiful eyes :) Hope his home with the family soon. I weighed one more ounce then him when i was born, but i was full term.

he really is gorgeous sam

and its crazy to think that in a week and 3 days i will be at the stage you had your little boy at!

xx

Awww, I really enjoy getting your updates. I can't get over how much he has grown. What a clever wee man.
Heres hoping the next couple of weeks fly by for you both and he is soon at home where he belongs.
XXX

aww hun he is such a little cutie. i am glad everything is going well hopefully he will be home soon:)

Aw wow He's really comin on isn't He? Wee cracker x

Go Jenson! So pleased he's doing so well again - you should join us on our 2ww thread, so exciting you'll finally have him home!!! He's so gorgeous - he's going to be spoilt with doleful eyes like that, how will you ever say no!?:hugs:

hes so beautiful...getting bigger now and filling out just nice aww i love these updates thanks! xx

Brill Sam, thank you for the updates...I love hearing about him and of course seeing his lovely little face!

Nicola xx

Awww I get so excited when I see Jenson update threads!!!!!

He is looking really well, I'm so pleased, especially after last weeks little hiccup.....now to get him home!

he has got the most gorgeous eyes ever xxxx

Glad he is doing so well, what a handsome little man!

its so nice to hear that hes doing so well sam. not long now and he will be home where he belongs :hugs:

That's great news! He is a little fighter, he has such a healthy pink glow to his skin now too. You will soon have him home with you.

He's gorgeous!

(I think I recognise the cot decoration and chairs, are you in Warrington hospital?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->