Jeremy Kyle Show

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone watch things like this. Some of them can be quite sad but other times you can't help :rofl: at the TV!

Its on channel 3 now :headspin:

the scottish people are the funniest , no offence to anyone here :rofl:

I have Jeremy Kyle and Trisha on series link!:rofl:

Jeremy is fab!

there was a coupel from dundee on itonce, was an embarassment to watch!!!

I agree, I love these shows watchin Trisha at mo but jeremy my fav, also agree about the scottish the ones that end up on are :blush: we aren't all like that honest :rofl: . Did anyone see the one with jeremy in last couple of weeks when he went out to The children home for aids orphans that made me :cry: .

Stacey xx

Maury is the best!!

I loooooooooooooooove watching him, luckly he is on twice a day so i get to sit on my bum for 2 hours lol

x

one thing ive always wondered about jeremy kyle show , do they only pick the people with rotten teeth to come on?:rofl:

I miss Jerry - what happened to him *sigh*

Jerry is on living tv everyday at 11 i think lol he is just before Maury :D

x

OMGGGG I was going to shop & in corner of my eye theres my ex's (from 4 yr ago) brothers GF on the TV :rofl: Obviously not now lol Since some random guys beside her & she has a kid ... Haha a dog that poor guy she let loose everywhere!!

Since I've been on Mat leave I'm fascinated with the people on these shows...how can you live like that, bunch of freaks all of em :rofl:

Still can't help but watch every day though :blush:

Cx

Im watching JK at the mo, and came on to post and discovered thsi thread already here.

All I can say is god I wich their was something better on at this time of day! Every day I get go pised off I want to shout at the TV, who the fuck does he think he is!!! He is such a sanctimonius twat!!! Telling people how they should live their lives. He knows nothing about them and their backgrounds, just some one sides crap his researchers find out. He goes on and on about how he wants to let everyone have their say, but whoever is the 'bad guy' he doesnt let get a word in edgeways without distorting it and shouting over the top at them about how wrong they are. Hes not exactly Mr Perfect and goes on like he is holier than thou and knows evrything. I dont agree with a lot of peoples behavior or actions but I dont tell them they are wrong in their beliefs or start telling them how to live their lives. Like yesterday the bloke who has his daughter put in care and he told him off for not making the effort to styay in contact with her and had a go at the mum saying what was her daughter doing at her 23 birthday! Its her fucking daugher why shouldnt she be at her mums birthday!!! And the day before talking to a family in America about their extreme religious beliefs, and telling them thry are wrong! How dare he do that, every one is entitled to their own beliefs and their enterpretation of the bible, who is he to tell them they are wrong, just because he disagrees with them.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he winds me up!!!

That lass Carrie I know ...

I've pictures of her an everything she use to be at mine all the time. Her best mate made me laugh ... for years since kids blah blah thats carp tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->