Jessica and holly

BabyAitchison

Reaction score
Its almost ten years that those two little girls were taken :-( :-(

I cant believe its been that long :( Just did a google on it to see what sentence he got and turns out hes a rapist amongst other things too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soham_murders
Probably old news but i didnt know!

Can't believe its ten years. R.I.P girls

Cx

I cant believe its been 10 years already, makes me sad they would be young woman with the world at their feet if that thing hadnt touched them, I also cant believe that pathetic excuse of a girl friend thought everyone would be on her side once she was released from prison!!

RIP Girls :flower:

I've just watched a programme on sky about this.

He was such an evil, deceitful *******.

Those poor girls :(

I cant believe its been that long, I remember it just like yesterday, those poor girls.
I think that maxine his gf had her name changed when she got out they are both monsters.

I read the book on them both... With all of her claims and excuses. Claiming she was terrified of him.. Blah blah. I don't care how scared of your partner you are, you do not cover up him killing two young girls!!!

RIP Girls

I cant believe its been 10 years.

His gf was living in our town after being released but when she was discovered they moved her out. She lived in a block of apartments that were next to the police station.

I can't believe its been nearly 10 years, I remember when it was all over the news, I remember seeing Huntley interviewed and how he was all I hope they get found soon, truly evil :growlmad: They've got a programme on ITV about it on friday xx

Those two girls would have been the same age as me *shakes head* awful!

They would have been the same age as me, I remember it being all over the news, so sad and scary:( RIP Holly and Jessica.

I watched the documentary yesterday on ITV and i cried all the way through. The poor mom and dad just look broken. RIP Holly and Jessica, i hope your having lots of fun together Xx

I cried at the itv program yesterday, can't believe its been 10 years

I cried too, so sad, especially the balloons going up at the end and when the psychic told them that Holly was proud of what they'd done :cry: xx

It's so sad, I remember being only about ten when this happened. I read about it in one of my magazines just before, it's sick how anyone can do such a thing :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->