Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

You are both so amazingly strong. I don't know how you have coped, you are amazing people. I couldn't help but shed a tear when I read this, it is so so sad. I'm so glad you managed to spend one day with her as a family, you will cherish that forever and Jessica Charlotte Reay will NEVER be forgotten, she was a beautiful little girl and always will be :hug:

Jessica's story left me in absolute tears...
you are the strongest people i have ever come across!
Jessica sounds so perfect, too perfect for this world.
she truely is in a better place now..out of pain and looking down on her brave mummy and daddy.
she's always going to be with you, giving you the strength to carry on when things get tough.
she has gone to a better place, a place where no-one and nothing can hurt her, where she is away from all the harmful things in this world...a place where her and all the other angels can play together.
the three songs you played her are beautiful, just like her.
i hope that in time you can gain some strength and celebrate the time you had together.
your all in my thoughts and prayers.
sleep peacefully Jessica Charlotte Reay
xx :hugs: xx

Thank you for sharing Jessica with us, you are incredibly strong, amazing women. Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Sending you lots of love. :hug:

I have walked in your shoes and trodden the long road ahead. It has been 6 years for me since I laid my daughter to rest - and I think of her every single day as you will with Jessica.
The day will come when you can think of her without utter despair and sorrow as you feel now.
May our children play together and send strength to you at this much needed time.
Although we have not 'met' online before I will be here for you if you need a shoulder.
I am also an active member of the SANDS forum where we all understand your pain and will be there for you if you want.
:hug:

sleep tight little angel, thinking of you both xxx

:hugs:thoughts are with you and your husband, I am so sorry for your loss x

As all the other girls have said, i to am here in tears reading ur story. You have put down what happened and ur thoughts in such a lovely way, thank u for sharing it with us. I am thinking of u and ur oh and of ur little girl. :hugs:

I think that your little girl, while only 7 hours old, has touched more hearts than any other little one on this forum has ever done. She is, in every aspect, a truly remarkable little angel.

I, like every one woman on here, cried while reading her story. I've seen her pictures in the other thread, she's gorgeous. I wish you and Matt all the strength in the world to get through time. She'll never be forgotten

I think that your little girl, while only 7 hours old, has touched more hearts than any other little one on this forum has ever done. She is, in every aspect, a truly remarkable little angel.

I, like every one woman on here, cried while reading her story. I've seen her pictures in the other thread, she's gorgeous. I wish you and Matt all the strength in the world to get through time. She'll never be forgotten

erised said everything hun that i would say. I've seen pic of your little girl on the other thread she is so beautiful hun, both you and matt are so brave. so many :hug:in the world hun.

i cried wen i read ur story
:hug: to u ur oh and for ur little princess
:sleep: tight jessica x

Sarah, Matt, Jessica...
i found reading Jessica's birth story very moving and your love and strength equally so.
My own firstborn died during labour and there was so much you wrote that i recognize.
You will ALWAYS be her parents and she will ALWAYS be your beautiful little girl. Sometimes the conventional world can seem a very strange and stark place after an experience like this and I hope you will find all the support and understanding that you need as you make your way through it. Jessica will always close in your hearts and minds, and she will be treasured and thought of by many many people - all over the world.
I'm so sorry for your sorrow - you have a gorgeous daughter.

whilst reading your daughters story i was unable to see the monitor through tears, i cannot ever begin to understand how you feel and no words i use will make your pain any easier...

your daughter was and still is beautiful, remember her as the chubby cheeked princess in the scans and the slim faced perfect princess you held and spent a beautiful day with, your strength is truly amazing and jessica was blessed to have two such beautiful strong parents.

You will never forget her and likewise you both will always live in her heart forever...

god bless you and your family and may the angels watch over you all always...

hayley x

:cry:

You are so strong and so brave. I cant imagine what you are going through right now but Jessicas story is very moving. You and your family are in my thoughts. :hugs:

xx

God bless you and your family. You and Matt are very strong parents. I know your precious Jessica looks down on her mommy and daddy and she is very proud. Bless you both. :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss.
Look after each other Sarah and Matt
Sleep tight Jessica
xxxx

I am truly astounded by your bravery. What amazing people you both are. Thankyou so much for sharing your story, it touched me to hear what you went through. Sleep well baby Jessie

"She was so very, very special
And was so from the start
You held her in your arms
But mainly in your heart

And like a single drop of rain
That on still waters fall,
Her life did ripples make
And touched the lives of all.

She's gone to play with angels
In heaven up above
So keep your special memories
And treasure. them with love

Although your darling daughter
Was with you just a while
She'll live on in your heart
With a sweet remembered smile"

You & Matt are undoubtably 2 of the bravest people I have come across

I truely admire you & so wish you didn't have to go through this

I read Jessicas birth story in floods of tears & can't even begin to imagine what you are going through

Thinking of you all

Sleep Tight Jessica xXx

Sarah I am so very sorry for your loss and can't not imagine how it must feel. I hope that the next few weeks you find some comfort and your right, Jessica will never be forgotten. You wrote her story so well.

I'll be praying for you and Jessica-she is in heaven now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"