Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

Thank you for sharing your story- you are so very brave. :cry:

Our thoughts, prayers and love are with you.
Sleep tight baby Jessica :hugs:
xxx

:hugs:
You and matt are in my thoughts xx

Dont really know what to say other than im So so sorry for your loss and ur in my thoughts as is jessica xx

I'm So sorry for your loss . I lost my Little boy 3 months ago so i can relate to the pain you are going through , although it doesnt feel like it, one day things will get easier for you . As The man who did the speach at Jaydens funeral said, The pain you feel is just your Baby holding on and when the pain is starting to ease It does not mean she doesnt need you anymore It just means shes ready to let go a little more knowing that you love her. If you ever need to talk P.m me anytime .. Take care , Your a very brave woman x

Thank you for sharing your birth story with us. You are an incredibly brave woman and I cannot begin to comprehend how difficult this time must be for you and Matt.

I know no words can ease the pain that you are both feeling, sending you both all my love, Claire

xoXox

im not gunna lie i cryed threw the whole of that. you are one strong pair.
the biggest amount of love for you both... may your little princess R.I.P
xxxxxxxxxx

I cried from start to finish reading that and sobbed at times too, sweetheart I am thinking of you and Matt and I am so glad you got that one day to spend with Jessica:hugs: I know how special that one day was to you because I am lucky to say I had one day with my son Rory whom we lost 14 weeks into pregnancy.....you will hold Jessica in your heart forever and have an extra special angel looking down on you both every night:hugs:

xxxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs:

You are one of the bravest people i know.. Thank you so much for telling us your story.

Sarah, I'm in tears just reading your story - makes me realise just how precious life is.

I know there are no words to ease your pain right now, but you, Matt and Jessica are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss Sarah and Matt, rest in peace Jessica x x

im so so sorry :cry:
sweet dreams in heaven jessica
and god bless sarah, mat and your famil and friends
xxx
:hugs:

Thank you so much for sharing your story and your beautiful Jessica with us. You are so incredibly brave, and you and Matt are in my thoughts every day :hugs:

The Dear Jessie lyrics are beautiful :cry: God bless you all, and sweet dreams Jessica :hug: x

You are SO strong. :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss, but thank you for sharing your story. I know that must have been very hard. You're in my prayers. :hugs:

:cry: You're amazing Sarah. Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughters story. You and Matt take good care of yourselves and each other :hugs:

Im actually crying my eyes out :cry: I cannot imagine how you are feeling hun!! You are very brave and strong to write out your birth story and Im thinking of you all lots :hugs:

Like I wrote in your other thread, you and Matt are brave, brave people. I sat and sobbed so much when you wrote your other thread, even my husband sat reading it stunned. I don't think he really understood what can happen sometimes and how your baby is never really safe until they're in your arms. I feel for you both that you've had to experience such heartache. Jessica will never be forgotten and she'll be waiting for you both in Heaven when the time comes for you all to be together. My love to you all xxxx

Thank you so much for sharing that with us, it was written so beautifully, i can't imagine how you must be feeling. I am so sorry for your loss, some things in life just do not seem fair. Hugs to you and your partner at this difficult time xx

Such a beautiful way to write her story. I feel so heartbroken for you, I am a mess reading that.

It's so good that you have amazing memories of her and some photos to look back on.

Im thinking of you both.:hugs:

You are a very strong woman, i`m sure jessica is happy wherever she is. Thinking of both of you xxx

Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->