Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

I'm not sure exactly what to say. I don't think there are any words that would sound right. I cried through your entire story. Grow together as a couple. Thinking of you....

I also don't know what to say. Your story has made me cry more than i've cried in a long time. You wrote it so beautifully. You and matt are so strong. But don't forget it's okay to cry too :hugs:

Wow... :cry: I am sitting here crying my eyes out after reading that...

You and Matt are so strong and brave... I can't imagine what you both have gone through. Thank you for sharing.

:hug:

Thank you for having the courage to share that story. I don't think there is a dry eye in the house after reading this. RIP beautiful baby Jessica. :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even imagine having an experience like yours!

:cry:its so sad, I couldn't imagine what you guys are feeling. :sad2:

Oh sweetie, I can barely see the keyboard through my tears and I just wanted to offer you my condolances and to say you are a very brave couple and I know Jessie is watching over you and smiling hun xxx :hugs:

thank u for sharing jessies story. u and matt are amazingly strong people. :cry:

rest in peace with the angels little jessie x x x :cry:

hunni you are so brave, both you and matt, My thoughts are with you all :hugs:
RIP Jessica xxx

Such a heartbreaking and beautiful story, it's taken me a while to get through this due to the tears...but I wanted to let you know you and your family are in my thoughts, including precious little Jessica.

:hug:
i am so sorry for your loss.
Jessica is in heaven now with the angels, dancing with them until you will all be together again.

god bless you.

Christine
X

I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. Your story made me cry. She is free of her pain now. Thinking of you and your OH xx

I have just read this and i am crying my heart out for you.
I cant ever imagin what you are going through im so sorry :cry:
I dont know what to say apart from im thinking of you , your husband and your gorgeous baby girl.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You sound like amazing people. I am so so sorry for what has happened to you all. I have cried all the way through your post. Take lots of care of each other.
xxx

I cant imagine the unbearable pain you two must be going through! Im sending all my love as i sit here in absolute heartache for your pain and suffering but i hope everyone learns lessons from you today...

How strong and enchanting you little princess's story is and that she will never be forgotten.

Your both amazing people and i sincerely hope things get easier with time and the heartache turns those sad memories into positive nostalgia like you appear to already be doing...

Much love and support for you both..

R.I.P Lil Jessica, your in a better place now. xxxxxx

I'm so sorry Sarah, sending you lots of love

Sarah, the way you have written Jessica's story show such strength and courage, and love for your beautiful little girl. I have tears streaming down my face.:hugs:

A close friend of mine lost her little boy Khian in a similar way in May of this year. He survived for just over 24 hours. They played Tears in Heaven at Khian's funeral, so that song already means something to me, it's got beautiful words. I'll never forget that tiny little white coffin. But his mummy got us all to light a candle for Khian and they played Everythings gonna be alright by Sweetbox as we lit them. There were lots of tears, but it made us realise that through all the heartbreak, Khian was in a better place.:hugs:

I would like to share with you the reading that Kelly's friend did:

The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon

But every life that ever forms
Or ever comes to be
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity

The little one we longed for
Was swiftly here and gone
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on

And though our arms are empty
Our hearts know what to do
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we love you

Sleep tight Jessica. If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->